Why Don't Atheists Contribute To Society?

It's only stupid when framed by your mind, boob.

Stupid people can't conceive of the big concepts, and think they prove their own intelligence by insisting that if they can't understand it, everybody else who DOES understand it are big dum-dums.

Free your mind and accept salvation. Or reject it, and enjoy your time in hell.
Or better yet, free your mind from the

Stupid people can't conceive of the big concepts, and think they prove their own intelligence by insisting that if they can't understand it, everybody else who DOES understand it are big dum-dums.

Or, better yet, we can acknowledge that sometimes it is appropriate to point and laugh at the goofy thumpers who feel a need to threaten people with their gawds.

You xtian Taliban are as much a danger to those around you as you are to yourselves.

Wow yet another nonsensical rant.

What is *dangerous* about what I said? You think it's dangerous to point out the fact that anti-Christian hysterics apparently didn't have language arts in 6th grade?

Define the "xtian taliban" please, and quote and link the evidence that I belong to it.

Or any other fundamentalist sect. I'll wait.

Don't worry, he will judge everybody, and the world as we know it will cease to exist.

I'm hoping he takes all of you FUNDIES with him to heaven and leave us here on earth. With you all gone it will be paradise again here on earth. Less populated and less global warming.

Hate to disappoint you but He never actually promised anyone they would go to Heaven. Christ's kingdom will be right here on earth. You'll just have to put up with me for a long long time.

What happens when the sun burns out and the earth dies? Do you think god is going to stop the inevitable?
well, yes actually.....

Keep in mind anything you say will be considered magical thinking.
and we care about what you consider it, why?.....

I reject you, your god and the concept of hell.

Don't worry, he will judge everybody, and the world as we know it will cease to exist.

I'm hoping he takes all of you FUNDIES with him to heaven and leave us here on earth. With you all gone it will be paradise again here on earth. Less populated and less global warming.

Hate to disappoint you but He never actually promised anyone they would go to Heaven. Christ's kingdom will be right here on earth. You'll just have to put up with me for a long long time.

What happens when the sun burns out and the earth dies? Do you think god is going to stop the inevitable?
well, yes actually.....

Well if you want us to believe you have to tell a believable story, dumb fuck.

I reject you, your god and the concept of hell.

I know you do. And what's sad...it makes no difference to me. You're the one who will suffer.

well, yes actually.....

Well if you want us to believe you have to tell a believable story, dumb fuck.

It is a believable story.

We want everybody to believe, but our only responsibility is to share the Word. What you do with it is on you.

So you've been exposed, and rejected it. That's your choice.

Now kindly stop harassing Christians. Nobody goes looking for you in your troll threads to try to force you to accept Christ. You do, however, follow us around harranguing us because we share our own faith.

Get over it. Embrace your rejection of salvation, and get on with your life. It's all you're going to have.

I guess that depends on who you ask.

Rapture is a term which refers to the "being caught up" discussed in 1 Thessalonians 4:16, when the "dead in Christ" and "we who are alive and remain" will be "caught up in the clouds" to meet "the Lord in the air"

In the pre-tribulation view, a group of people will be left behind on earth after another group literally leaves "to meet the Lord in the air." This is the most common use of the term, especially among fundamentalist Christians and in the United States. The other, older use of the term "Rapture" is simply as a synonym for the final resurrection generally, without a belief that a group of people is left behind on earth for an extended Tribulation period after the events of 1 Thessalonians 4:17.
This distinction is important as some types of Christianity never refer to "the Rapture" in religious education, but might use the older and more general sense of the word "rapture" in referring to what happens during the final resurrection.

Yes, the rapture theory is another false doctrine of some Christian denominations. There are many false doctrines in the Churches. I cannot deny that fact.

Then there is no need for me to respond. If that is your preconceived opinion, why bother to even ask the question? You wasted your time.

Why, we'll turn on a light, of course.

What a mess. Here I am squarely in the middle between a Fundamentalist hell-fire and damnation "Christian" preacher and an atheist. Well, at least I know from where the atheist is coming. He's at least an honest player. They have one thing in common though. They both hate everybody.

Do you maintain that believing in hell means one hates the world?

How odd. But your thinking is disjointed, so not surprising.

Rather the opposite, I'm afraid. Not only proving you don't know what I *really am*...but that you don't understand the terms you use to describe me. Nor do you understand the terms you use in your own OP, or the terms used subsequently to answer the question in the OP.

You must have been one of those shooting at the first responders and looting the stores. It was all over television, even the looting.

Gsmys, I WAS a first responder in Katrina. I worked for Charity hospital, asshole.

So you were also on the RECEIVING end.

You know, GSMYS, I was wrong about you. I thought that you were just a deluded half-wit clown. The fact is that you are also an insufferable jerk. You are almost enough to make me want to believe your half-assed preaching and hair brained form of Christianity, because if it were true, your afterlife would definitely be one huge payback from god.

What other false doctrines do you go around preaching in your quest to destroy the salvation of the cross?

What other false doctrines do you go around preaching in your quest to destroy the salvation of the cross?

Again, do you maintain that believing in hell means one hates the world?

We already established that the Great Commission is not false doctrine. Everybody else gets it. You're the only one who seems to have trouble with it..which isn't surprising given your obvious disconnect and inability to comprehend the language...

Forum List

Back