Why Dogs Hate Halloween

A couple of pics are blocked ... do you have the one where there's like 4 of them dressed up like bananas looking all kinds of happy?

Hey, that first dog stole my knife!

When my youngest was about 18 months and my son was around 4 1/2 they were in the dining room. They were in front of a table and both grabbed onto it, pulled their legs up and started to swing. The table tipped over and crashed onto them. Son was fine, daughter -- it smashed into her eye lid, about a 1/2 inch above her eyeball. Swelled up and bruised up but good. Completely black, blue, cut, swollen shut .. . . just awful. It was just before Halloween. So. . . we put the knife in her head and took lots of pics. Hey, I wanted to be able to show them why I have gray hairs!

i love the look on the face of the one in the back right.

He looks like me when i was 4 and my mom used to let me wear my batman costume to bed.

$batman-chocolate-demotivational-posters.jpg

Hey, that first dog stole my knife!

When my youngest was about 18 months and my son was around 4 1/2 they were in the dining room. They were in front of a table and both grabbed onto it, pulled their legs up and started to swing. The table tipped over and crashed onto them. Son was fine, daughter -- it smashed into her eye lid, about a 1/2 inch above her eyeball. Swelled up and bruised up but good. Completely black, blue, cut, swollen shut .. . . just awful. It was just before Halloween. So. . . we put the knife in her head and took lots of pics. Hey, I wanted to be able to show them why I have gray hairs!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

one fine thanksgiving morning i was boxing in the basement with my brother and just like any girlie girl I had my tongue between my teeth when his uppercut landed. Needless to say Thanksgiving was a waste for me. I bit my tongue in half almost.

Forum List

Back