Why doesn't Trump shut down the US Mexico border?

Why doesn't Trump shut it down?

• I don't know

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Political pressure

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Too much opposition from congress

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • He doesn't care about the masses coming in

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • He thinks we should help them

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He's fucked in the head

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I have no idea but I think that's what needs to be done. We can't keep paying for all these invaders.

I have no idea but I think that's what needs to be done. We can't keep paying for all these invaders.

Sometimes I get motivated. We don't need illegal immigrants, we need citizens. Let the National Guard or TSA earn their money and vet these folks instantly. Then DNA database them and turn them loose as citizens if they aren't ISIS (and if ISIS can't find enough home grown nuts here they suck).

We should....

Eh, I was watching a likely invader get FINANCED for a furniture purchase yesterday. Well, the he was likely an invader, she had information. I couldn't help but think about how he was helping the daily balance sheet of that furniture company. The same company had out a few help wanted signs and was complaining they couldn't run another delivery truck for lack of qualified help. Non-drug abuse type qualified, the starting wage seemed reasonable.

• Banned

Sometimes I get motivated. We don't need illegal immigrants, we need citizens. Let the National Guard or TSA earn their money and vet these folks instantly. Then DNA database them and turn them loose as citizens if they aren't ISIS (and if ISIS can't find enough home grown nuts here they suck).

We should....

Eh, I was watching a likely invader get FINANCED for a furniture purchase yesterday. Well, the he was likely an invader, she had information. I couldn't help but think about how he was helping the daily balance sheet of that furniture company. The same company had out a few help wanted signs and was complaining they couldn't run another delivery truck for lack of qualified help. Non-drug abuse type qualified, the starting wage seemed reasonable.
What's the difference in illegals pouring in and illegals pouring in after making them legal?

We should....

What's the difference in illegals pouring in and illegals pouring in after making them legal?

If they are legal, they're Americans, not illegals.

I have this theory about needing demand for our property/keeping our GDP high so we can "outfund" China on this Spaceforce thing.

Spaceforce sounds ridiculous, but I like being the Superpower and long term its all about economics and bodies.

Demotwats/Congress block all his moves wow that's hard to figure out for the leftist.

He's a good neighbor to Mexico and wants to give them every opportunity to stop the madness.

The reason that isn't working is because it is a well-known fact that the richest citizens of Mexico profited from illegal drug trade and that they are some of the most powerful people on the planet who by some confusing fact, have zero willingness to share their wealth with pisanos they helped create in the first place. The Democrats play stupid to this fact because they, too, want unlimited power like the corrupt wealthy folk of the neighboring country who get zero flak from friend and foe alike at home who do not relish destruction they would implement, similar to the Spygate crap the democrat leadership inflicted on President Trump based on one lying dossier they drummed up secretly to target their political rivals.

It's time to shut down corruption wherever it is found, right after we deal with corruption and conspiracy in the FBI in trying to be the deciders in political campaigns rather than one-man-one-vote voter freedom to vote. If it weren't for Trump's courage, the prosecution of the corrupt would not be going forward as we speak.

Where’s the “because he’s a big fat pussy with no negotiating techniques beyond obviously bluffing” option?

I thought the libtard tenth wits knew everything?

Then DNA database them and turn them loose as citizens

Fuck no.

Just send them home. Fuck these people and the stupid ideas that come from fools like you.

You seem very angry to be posting on the general boards.

Generally I want to make more Americans, increase demand for OUR property, raise its value, protect our GDP.

Not get online and cuss incoherently at folks because I hate browns or yellows or blacks or think the next wave of immigrants will be the end of America like the last was supposed to be, and the ones before them, and before them and so on

He doesn't do anything because, in reality, he doesn't have the authority. Defending the border and militarizing it over the objections of governors telling him NO National Emergency exists are world's apart.

You're dealing with states rights and the Constitution. a Declaration of War is the correct remedy; however, a majority of Americans are willingly doing business with the foreigners.

IF we truly enforced the law, most Americans would be in jail or prison; most private property would be in the hands of the government; even Trump would be in prison. Fortunately, most of the laws are unconstitutional and / or unenforceable. It's time we realized that government cannot save us from our own actions. It's time to man up and accept responsibility; take ownership in our part of the status quo.

Fuck no.

Just send them home. Fuck these people and the stupid ideas that come from fools like you.

Generally I want to make more Americans, increase demand for OUR property, raise its value, protect our GDP.

Not get online and cuss incoherently at folks because I hate browns or yellows or blacks or think the next wave of immigrants will be the end of America like the last was supposed to be, and the ones before them, and before them and so on
Nice psychobabble.

We don't need anymore poor people dumbass. We can't even care for our own.

People like you are a cancer to society

Fuck no.

Nice psychobabble.

What happens to your property values with no more people? No more people = no increased demand.

Fuck no.

Nice psychobabble.

What happens to your property values with no more people? No more people = no increased demand.

Property prices need to go down, not up. The rule used to be you paid for 1 month's housing with 1 week of work; Now it's a week and a half or 2 week's worth.

I heard Trump is going to invoke Insurrection Act that authorizes National Guard, military action inside U.S. borders.

Forum List

Back