Why doesn't trump address drug costs ?

On of dons best talking points was to adresss the price gouging on drug costs . Medicaid is the biggest buyer, and should be able to negotiate better pricing .

But bought n paid for pols have protected big pharm.

Taking on drug costs would be an easy win for Trump . With his base , and even with Dems !

What's stopping him ? Must be the evil GOP leadership selling us out to big pharm..
Another interesting question that you and your ilk won't ask is, why didn't Obama address the issue? Or why did Obama enter into closed door negotiation with the drug companies.

Very disingenuous to try and tie Obama's deals with the drug companies to Trump. Give Trump some time maybe he will get to yet another Obama left over.

actually it was baby bush who cut the deal with the drug companies prohibiting the government from negotiating price.

stop lying.
Of course we all know why liberals always accuse others of lying and hate.

Ah the exact same reason why we all know why conservatives always accuse others of lying and hate.......
This conservative very seldom does either, but I have heard it a lot from the other side.

And you never see Conservatives accusing others of lying and hate?

Really?

On of dons best talking points was to adresss the price gouging on drug costs . Medicaid is the biggest buyer, and should be able to negotiate better pricing .

Taking on drug costs would be an easy win for Trump . With his base , and even with Dems !

What's stopping him ? Must be the evil GOP leadership selling us out to big pharm..
Another interesting question that you and your ilk won't ask is, why didn't Obama address the issue? Or why did Obama enter into closed door negotiation with the drug companies.

Very disingenuous to try and tie Obama's deals with the drug companies to Trump. Give Trump some time maybe he will get to yet another Obama left over.

actually it was baby bush who cut the deal with the drug companies prohibiting the government from negotiating price.

stop lying.

Ah the exact same reason why we all know why conservatives always accuse others of lying and hate.......
This conservative very seldom does either, but I have heard it a lot from the other side.
'seldom'?

upload_2017-7-21_11-37-55.png

upload_2017-7-21_11-38-26.png

upload_2017-7-21_11-38-43.png

upload_2017-7-21_11-38-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-21_11-38-13.png
    upload_2017-7-21_11-38-13.png
    17 KB · Views: 22
And to stay firmly on topic.

Trump said he would work to reduce the cost of prescription drugs.

He isn't.

Personally I thought it was one of his few campaign promises that would have helped the American people.
It has been 6 months, it took 19 for Obama to screw us with Obamacare.

How were you screwed with Obamacare? Specifically?

Meanwhile- President Obama announced his intent to work on what became the ACA shortly after he was inaugerated:

After his inauguration, Obama announced to a joint session of Congress in February 2009 his intent to work with Congress to construct a plan for healthcare reform.

Trump hasn't announced or suggested anything regarding drug costs since he became President.
I guess after he got elected it now isn't really a priority for him.
Screwed specifically, the deal that Obama made with the drug companies in order to win their support. How do you folks not see it. Maybe it isn't being screwed but the premium and the co-pays for a lousy policy sure seems like a screwing.

As for Obama creating Obamacare, that is what makes Obamacare so unconstitutional. Bills are to originate in the house not the executive branch. That is what Trump is doing.

stop lying.

'seldom'?

View attachment 139870

View attachment 139872
View attachment 139873
View attachment 139874
Thanks for showing that not one of your examples show me calling anyone posting on the board a liar or mentioned hate, I am sure you tried hard to find it. But in this one string you find liberals doing both.

I know the attention span of many of you people is less the 5 seconds...
Millennials only have a 5-second attention span for ads, says comScore CEO
BUT you ignorant uninformed idiots have to do a little research instead mouthing the same crap!

Why can't you idiots do a little research before FALLING for the same OLD CLICHED statements..."EviL" profits! Drug companies should die!

A) Where are NEW drugs going to be developed?
Cost to Develop New Pharmaceutical Drug Now Exceeds $2.5B
A benchmark report estimates that the cost of bringing a drug to market has more than doubled in the past 10 years
CSDD’s finding, a bellwether figure in the drug industry, is based on an average out-of-pocket cost of $1.4 billion and an estimate of $1.2 billion in returns that investors forego on that money during the 10-plus years a drug candidate spends in development. The center’s analysis drew from information provided by 10 pharmaceutical companies on 106 randomly selected drugs first tested in humans between 1995 and 2007.

The study concludes that another $312 million is spent on postapproval development—studies to test new indications, formulations, and dosage strengths—for a life-cycle cost of $2.9 billion,
Cost to Develop New Pharmaceutical Drug Now Exceeds $2.5B

B) So what country in this world has developed more Drugs then the USA???
Obama Care Will End Drug Advances and Europe's Free Ride (Unless China Steps in)
Ninety five percent of the new drugs coming on the market are developed for sale in the United States. They are paid for by American consumers, while other countries, such as Canada, Germany and France, free ride at our expense. The United States is the last major country that allows the market to set prices high enough to compensate pharmaceutical companies for their R&D investments. Obama Care will increasingly control pharmaceutical prices as costs rise and federal and state funds fall short. Major pharmaceutical advances will stop (How well will government labs work?), and the rest of the world will lose along with Americans.
Obama Care Will End Drug Advances and Europe's Free Ride (Unless China Steps in)

C)What is the success rate of a drug???
report released today by the biotech industry’s national trade group finds less than one of every 10 drugs that enter clinical trials is ultimately approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
The report is sponsored by the Biotechnology Innovation Organization, or BIO. Its reported success rate, of 9.6 percent, is less than the success rate cited in a widely cited 2014 study by Tufts University’s Center for the Study of Drug Development, which set the rate of success at 11.8 percent, or one in eight.
Report suggests drug-approval rate now just 1-in-10

stop lying.

'seldom'?

View attachment 139870

View attachment 139872
View attachment 139873
View attachment 139874
Thanks for showing that not one of your examples show me calling anyone posting on the board a liar or mentioned hate, I am sure you tried hard to find it. But in this one string you find liberals doing both.

Here is what you said- your words:

And what i just showed was your posts accusing others of lying.

And to stay firmly on topic.

Trump said he would work to reduce the cost of prescription drugs.

He isn't.

Personally I thought it was one of his few campaign promises that would have helped the American people.
It has been 6 months, it took 19 for Obama to screw us with Obamacare.

How were you screwed with Obamacare? Specifically?

Meanwhile- President Obama announced his intent to work on what became the ACA shortly after he was inaugerated:

After his inauguration, Obama announced to a joint session of Congress in February 2009 his intent to work with Congress to construct a plan for healthcare reform.

Trump hasn't announced or suggested anything regarding drug costs since he became President.
I guess after he got elected it now isn't really a priority for him.
Screwed specifically, the deal that Obama made with the drug companies in order to win their support. .

So you have nothing to show how you were 'screwed' by Obamacare- specifically.

Because you probably weren't of course- not if you had insurance through your work place, or through Medicaid prior to the ACA.

stop lying.

upload_2017-7-21_15-0-4.png

upload_2017-7-21_15-0-18.png

upload_2017-7-21_15-0-28.png

stop lying.

View attachment 139915
View attachment 139916
View attachment 139917

that's funny.... I wouldn't trust a trump loon to tell the truth if your tongues were notarized

stop lying.

View attachment 139915
View attachment 139916
View attachment 139917

that's funny.... I wouldn't trust a trump loon to tell the truth if your tongues were notarized
The reason you can't is because you know you don't tell the truth. Thus you feel everyone must be a liar.

Forum List

Back