Why Doesn't the World Imitate the U.S.?

Financially, the world, particularly Europe has a lot of envy for the United States. Americans are considered pretty doltish. If we were intelligent and enlightened, we would have demanded the government take care of us decades ago. The American attitude of "I can do it myself" is considered childish, infantile really, its what you hear from a toddler taking their first steps. Why would they want to imitate us? Would they be expected to have some American sense of personal responsibility?

That's in Asia, man Americans are starting to become really stupid people. And I'm an American myself. One incident by the Taliban doesn't equate to girls that go to school in the Middle East get killed.
Being American and being an idiot are not mutually exclusive. I expect we can agree on that. Having done that, we probably have the foundation of agreeing why Americans "are stating to become such stupid people". The reason why might be the multiculturalism of which you seem to be part and parcel.

No thanks junior. I've seen your supremacism enough. Yet you're unemployed :lol::lol::lol:
A very strange and inaccurate conclusion. Why on earth do you think I'm unemployed?

Additionally, why would you, as an adherent to Islam believe that anyone would not feel superior to you? Islam worships a pedophile. After all, Aishe was only 9-years old when the
"prophet" fucked her.

That's some pretty sick shit any way you want to spin it.

Being American and being an idiot are not mutually exclusive. I expect we can agree on that. Having done that, we probably have the foundation of agreeing why Americans "are stating to become such stupid people". The reason why might be the multiculturalism of which you seem to be part and parcel.

No thanks junior. I've seen your supremacism enough. Yet you're unemployed :lol::lol::lol:
A very strange and inaccurate conclusion. Why on earth do you think I'm unemployed?

Additionally, why would you, as an adherent to Islam believe that anyone would not feel superior to you? Islam worships a pedophile. After all, Aishe was only 9-years old when the
"prophet" fucked her.

If you were an white supreme race you would be running the banks right now, and your typical response is the reason why you're unemployed. :lol:

"prophet" fucked her.

If you were an white supreme race you would be running the banks right now, and your typical response is the reason why you're unemployed. :lol:
We can keep your imagination of my unemployment up forever, I don't care. The proven pedophilia of your "prophet" should more of a concern for you. After all, who cares if "Meathead" is unemployed or not. Contrast that to who cares about the reputation of the Islamic "Prophet"! Your call, I frankly hope you continue to draw attention to the disgusting pedophile nature of a gutter religion. It is your call.

"prophet" fucked her.

We can keep your imagination of my unemployment up forever, I don't care. The proven pedophilia of your "prophet" should more of a concern for you. After all, who cares if "Meathead" is unemployed or not. Contrast that to who cares about the reputation of the Islamic "Prophet"! Your call, I frankly hope you continue to draw attention to the disgusting pedophile nature of a gutter religion. It is your call.

Unemployed? So what's with the white supremacist stuff? I thought most white supremacists hate jews.

In round numbers, the U.S. is about 30% to 40% richer than Europe, and has been for at least about three decades. And of course, the rest of the world is generally even farther behind.

So why isn't everyone trying to imitate the U.S., instead of the U.S. electing politicians who seem ever more determined to imitate Europe?

With the U.S. defending it, Europe is free to foster its "cuddly capitalism." After the U.S. innovates something, Europe can copy it. It copies our agriculture, our drugs, our health care, our aerospace, almost everything. In return, we got the Beatles, Abba, and IKEA. Oh, and World Wars I and II.

We already do spread our wealth. Even the oil-rich countries are rich because the U.S. developed the technologies for finding that oil, getting it out of the ground, refining it, distributing it, and using it.

And for all this we don't even demand a "thank you," much less tribute. No, all we want are two things: (1) don't kill us, and (2) let us buy and sell with your people at prices they agree to. That's how bad we are.

Once the U.S. completes its transition to becoming just another European country, who will be the new U.S. off whom we all get to freeload? No one. We are the Golden Goose. Kill us, and the whole party is over.

That's the big fly in the ointment of thinking we in the U.S. can just copy Europe's cuddly capitalism. Ronald Reagan said it better, almost 50 years ago.

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on Earth, or we will sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.

Those weren't just words.

Read more: Articles: Why Doesn't the World Imitate the U.S.?

Seriously? :eusa_eh:

None of you idiots have given any thought at all to the incredible amount of "free wealth" that was taken from the original inhabitants, have you? American wealth was acquired through brutal theft.

What "free wealth?" How many cars did the native Americans build? Refrigerators? Color televisions? Computers? Cell phones?

The idea that Americans stole their wealth from the Indians is not just wrong, it's patently idiotic. When the white man cam to America, the natives had nothing the white man wanted.

Forum List

Back