Why doesn't the WI Gov sit down and talk with unions, part II

Looks like the Tea Party is mobilizing to Wisconsin.

A reminder to anyone going there. Don't act like Obama's commies do. No signs. Just show up and support the cost-cutting measures. Don't knock some teacher or La Raza member up side the head. It's what they want.

I guess we can see now why the Dems spent our money is such a capacious manner. Could it be so they could use the unions to cause civil unrest once the states and the GOP starts cutting to pay back the debt? It sure seems so. They've been telegraphing this for months. They've spent the money and we'd better not pay for it unless it's with higher taxes. 30% of the cost-cutting measures in Obama's 2012 budget are obtained through higher taxes. He didn't even take the time to do a 2011 budget btw.

I found this on Yahoo. It will explain in a perhaps over simplistic manner why they've been spending like they have.

Does Obama want civil unrest or does he truly believe he is helping?

I think he wants civil unrest and here is why. He can not effectively "change" anything without it being dismantled and destroyed and then rebuilt. The economic crisis is a perfect example of this.

Step 1: Pass legislation that increases government power with the so -called good intention of helping the economy. Some parts of this legislation actually circumvents the constitution and state rights.

Step 2: When this legislation passes and fails then this will cause an upset because the economy will crash, high taxes will be implemented on all classes and those who can't pay, their property will be confiscated by the government

Step 3: The mass confiscating of private property will cause massive riots and civil unrest. Obama will have no choice but to enact martial law (which basically removes the the rights of police and states from controling citizens while using the military or a military type force to enforce curfews and detain people who are perceived as a threat to the public and the government. This also does away with habeas corpus-protection from unlawful imprisonment)

Step 4: Once Martial Law is enacted then the constitution can easlity be dismantled or re-written. This has actually been used in other countries just for that purpose and also it has been used to quiet political opposition.

I feel sorry for those who keep burying their heads in the sand because they have no clue that our rights can be gone in a blink of an eye with some well placed government strategies and by the time these people figure it out, it will be too late.

Does Obama want civil unrest or does he truly believe he is helping? - Yahoo! Answers

3178476647_a883226740.jpg

Democrats getting ready for civil unrest

Labor Unrest and Rules For Radicals

And if violence happens? Whokm will throw the first punch? Will it be enough for the Gubmint to declare Marshal Law, as i suspect some Gubmint officials are just salivating to do?

Harry (I can smell the tourists) Reid already said the GOP is going to shut down the government. Fact is HE wants to shut down the government.

I work for the government. We had a meeting in our shop yesterday and one of our workers said his wife works at JAG. They've been told to expect furloughs in March. Our boss said he hasn't heard anything.

I think it's a real possibility the Dems will try a repeat of the shutdowns that took place during the Clinton years. And the only reason they want to do it is because they feel the outcome will be the same. Problem is back then we didn't have talk-radio and Fox News. And we didn't have the Tea Party. I think they're heading for a major disappointment.

The President for the local union holds a position in my shop as a Wage Grade Ten. We rarely see him. He hasn't done a day of work in 4 years. All he does is collect his pay and drink coffee at the union headquarters.

Forum List

Back