why doesn't the naacp change to naabp ?

"Don't beat yourself up. As a rastafarian piece of shit you are as good as you could possibly get". gautama... the great thinker

my, aren't you quite the superior judge. smoking weed doesn't mean the you are an idiot. if it did, then if i smoked weed, that would mean that you are an idiot, which you already are.

topspin is way smarter than you, and has accomplished more. he or she will always be smarter than you. you are very small... you are a nobody

Washmydickwithyolips, you and the other piece of shit rastafarian.....are two arseholes in one, and together don't have the brainpower to find anything else to do but to swallow Obamarrhoidal Bullshit and think that your resulting puke has any merit other than to serve as nectar for other Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids to stuff their gullets with.

You fucktards are hopeless and the best I can do for terminal idiots like you is to advise you to seek Dr Kevorkian's help. Although he, in his wisdom, would probably just stuff you with DRANO and compassionately flush you down the nearest toilet bowl where you and the other Obamarrhoidal slime can slosh around and enjoy your final moments in each others putrescent company.

i used to have an INCONROVERTIBLE ... it was a corvette, best car (most fun) i ever owned... what do you think gives you the right to be a racist? if you were raised that way, then it's your solemn duty to change the thinking. only when an entire generation of children are brought up as non biggoted, will the cycle end forever. it's silly to not like someone because of the color of their skin, the way they look, or the beliefs that they may have. that's hope and change, tolerence and kindness, all rooted in education.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back