why doesn't the naacp change to naabp ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
why don't they change it officially. no one says "colored" anymore... semantics have changed, and the word is mainstream unacceptable, right ? like ******, (dreadful word), mixed messeges for it's usage come with it. it's ok for blacks to use?, rap records?. if that's true, we're not all speaking even the same english. there could be racists on this board, but who ? a good start would be to get rid of the word "colored" and nobody use "******" (dreadful word that no one should ever use for any reason) this fits politics because of the black panthers and now the naacp are in the current political current events, for endorsing the idea that t-party/republicans are racists. but were not

Last edited:
  • Banned
that's where it gets complicated. i even thought that they might have kept it to monike for all "people of color". but that sounds intentionaly divisive. it's like teams. it doesn't bring people to gether. the panthers are so agressive and angry, and for some of it i don't blame them, but they shouldn't act out illegally

More fitting:

NAANWP: National Association for Advancement of Non-White People

Damn this is rough board, real non pc. Oh well, then you won't mind this tidbit of information: The NAACP was actually a jewish creation. Now you can read whatever you want into that but it's an interesting fact nonetheless.

How about calling the NAACP for what it is: BLACK RACIST ARSEHOLES (BRA).

Apart from the fact that Louis Farrakhan's NATION OF ISLAM is American History's INDISPUTABLY WORST Anti-Whitey and Anti-Semite organization is MUSLIM.......NAME ANY DIFFERENCE IN ITS NON-RELIGIOUS PART OF THE DOCTRINE FROM THE PRESENT NAACP...... except, as stated, that NAACP is composed of many who are NOT Muslim.

Please note: 95% of the Black Churches across our nation OPENLY and ADMITTEDLY preach & teach Cone's BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY whose CENTRAL THESIS is the DEMONIZATION of the WHITE MAN.

And, ASTONISHINGLY, this Black Church's almost UNANIMOUS BULLSHIT DOCTRINE, if not UNANIMOUS...... is considered "LEGITIMATE" !?!?

The leading proponent and practitioner is none other than the Black Racist Whackjob "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright UNANIMOUSLY feted at the Annual Convention of the Black Churches of America ......shortly after being nationally lambasted for the "Goddamn America" speech!!!!!

And, we all know that Obami Salaami is the TWENTY YEAR TENURED STOOGE of that Black Racist Whackjob Wright's CATHEDRAL OF HATE calling the Psycho Wright (using Obami Salaami's own words): "he is my pastor, friend and mentor" !!!!!

Black Racism is rampant and THRIVING as it never has before......especially with the 98% Black Racist vote for Obami Salaami.

And, this piece of shit's appointment as his Attorney General, is the hapless stooge DOJ's Erik Holder. Is it REALLY a surprise that the stooge Holder and his Deputy July Fernandez issued the fatwa against whites (no matter how obfuscated it is) ????

Last edited:
I think they should give serious consideration to completely rebranding.

Perhaps something like NAARR, National Association for the Advancement of Race Relations.

That would allow them to cast a wider net.

Tea Party declares War on Colored People.

News at 11[/quote.

Tea Party has NOT declared any war on ANYBODY except corruption and waste. Certainly NOT "colored people". Colored people like the Chinese and Japanese have accomplished a lot. But Blacks are the dregs of of our society in spite of the TRILLIONS of dollars spent on them. There should be a time when taxpayers should say "enough is enough" to money thrown into a bottomless pit.

Last edited:
Oh, just black people, my bad. :thup:

Gotta love those good coloreds, right gtwit?

Yep. The good "coloreds" are the yellow and the white "coloreds". The blacks seem to be mentally defective. After all, the sub Saharan blacks didn't have a written language until recently....and that is/was primarily English and French.

That is some indication of STUPIDITY isn't it ?

Oh yes....forgot. These sub Saharan blacks are somewhat superior to the Australian Aborigines. Until recently (historically speaking) the Aborigines didn't even have a number for THREE. It was One, Two......and MANY.

But thanks to America.....when the negroids were sold primarily BY THEIR OWN RACE INTO SLAVERY AND SENT TO AMERICA......after TRILLIONS of our taxpayer money was lavished on them......we do have some civilized negroids.

Last edited:

Yep. The good "coloreds" are the yellow and the white "coloreds". The blacks seem to be mentally defective. After all, the sub Saharan blacks didn't have a written language until recently....and that is/was primarily English and French.

Oh yes....forgot. These sub Saharan blacks are somewhat superior to the Australian Aborigines. Until recently (historically speaking) the Aborigines didn't even have a number for THREE. It was One, Two......and MANY.

But thanks to America.....when the negroids were sold primarily BY THEIR OWN RACE INTO SLAVERY AND SENT TO AMERICA......after TRILLIONS of our taxpayer money was lavished on them......we do have some civilized negroids.
Thanks. This post has convinced me that the NAACP has a logical reason to exist.

Thanks. This post has convinced me that the NAACP has a logical reason to exist.

Yep. NAACP does have a logical reason for its existence. NAACP's existence is a constant reminder what a gaggle of INGRATES the negroids are for blaming the white race for their slave status WHEN, ACTUALLY, THEY WERE PRIMARILY SOLD BY THEIR OWN RACE INTO SLAVERY (although there was some Arab complicity in this matter.....as a matter of fact Obami Salaami bears testimony to that fact because he has quite a bit of Arab blood in him).

If not for America providing these slaves with a new homeland, these savages would still be in their "African Paradise" munching on pebbles and grass, instead of stuffing themselves with Oily Soul Food, flunking high school.....and, every once in a while.... wreaking havoc in cities with their ghetto riots.

"Don't beat yourself up. As a rastafarian piece of shit you are as good as you could possibly get". gautama... the great thinker

my, aren't you quite the superior judge. smoking weed doesn't mean the you are an idiot. if it did, then if i smoked weed, that would mean that you are an idiot, which you already are.

topspin is way smarter than you, and has accomplished more. he or she will always be smarter than you. you are very small... you are a nobody

Last edited:

Forum List

Back