Why Doesn’t the MSM Hold Town Halls for Black-on-Black Murders?

Bullshit. What do you think is happening now?
Why dont you tell me what you think is happening now?

I think the MSM doesn't give a flying fuck about what is happening in inner cities. What they have here is white on white just like they did in Sandy Hook to run with their anti gun agenda.

For crying fucking out loud the bodies weren't even in body bags and they were marching out their anti gun agendas.

Tell me who were the victims? Can you remember any of their names? I only remember Meadow. What type of students were they? What were their ambitions and their dreams?

FUCKING NO. Oh we have to hear from the coached and given talking points "survivors" who want to ban guns.

Disgusting. Appalling.
I agree the MSM is about what sells. No the shooting is not white on white. Are you blind or did you fail to ID the Black, Asian, and ME children?

180217-parkland-victims-16up-composite_f28d54947a0ad694bc02699c473e6dc2.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Black to me (I used to live in Toronto) is way shades darker than what you just put up. All my buddies are from the islands. And they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay darker than anyone you just put up.

The victims live in Florida for crying out loud. A good tan does not make a racial difference.

:lmao:
Not exactly sure how its a white on white crime when a Black girl, 2 Asians, and a girl of middle eastern descent were killed. You mind explaining to me how you worked that out in your head to make it a white on white crime? You do realize that being a Floridian is not a race right?

2 Asians. Who are very white considering. My husband and I are both looking at the pictures Who the hell is black? Our friends are way darker without a tan blocker so I look at those pictures and look at all as white.

And the shooter didn't give a rats ass who he was killing. All I'm saying is that you never see the MSM freaking out about Chicago. But they are driving this shit with white kids called survivors that I've already busted big time on line as being players and pawns for the anti gun agenda.

I would if what you say that you are truly black be royally pissed off at Chicago with nada vs Florida white.

Why dont you tell me what you think is happening now?

I think the MSM doesn't give a flying fuck about what is happening in inner cities. What they have here is white on white just like they did in Sandy Hook to run with their anti gun agenda.

For crying fucking out loud the bodies weren't even in body bags and they were marching out their anti gun agendas.

Tell me who were the victims? Can you remember any of their names? I only remember Meadow. What type of students were they? What were their ambitions and their dreams?

FUCKING NO. Oh we have to hear from the coached and given talking points "survivors" who want to ban guns.

Disgusting. Appalling.
I agree the MSM is about what sells. No the shooting is not white on white. Are you blind or did you fail to ID the Black, Asian, and ME children?

180217-parkland-victims-16up-composite_f28d54947a0ad694bc02699c473e6dc2.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Black to me (I used to live in Toronto) is way shades darker than what you just put up. All my buddies are from the islands. And they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay darker than anyone you just put up.

The victims live in Florida for crying out loud. A good tan does not make a racial difference.

Not exactly sure how its a white on white crime when a Black girl, 2 Asians, and a girl of middle eastern descent were killed. You mind explaining to me how you worked that out in your head to make it a white on white crime? You do realize that being a Floridian is not a race right?

2 Asians. Who are very white considering. My husband and I are both looking at the pictures Who the hell is black? Our friends are way darker without a tan blocker so I look at those pictures and look at all as white.

And the shooter didn't give a rats ass who he was killing. All I'm saying is that you never see the MSM freaking out about Chicago. But they are driving this shit with white kids called survivors that I've already busted big time on line as being players and pawns for the anti gun agenda.

I would if what you say that you are truly black be royally pissed off at Chicago with nada vs Florida white.
"Asian who were very white considering" Considering what exactly? No Asians arent white. Thats why they are called Asians.and not Caucasians. Your friends arent the only Black people on the planet. There are way more Blacks than whites just in case you didnt know. If you are having trouble locating the Black girl I would ask your Black friends (if they really exist) to point her out to you. My eye went direct to her. Theirs will probably do the same.

helena-ramsay-03-ht-jc-180219_21x13_992.jpg

Helena Ramsay, 17, pictured with with her mother in an undated handout photo, was killed in the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School mass shooting on Feb. 14, 2018.

If he didnt give a rats ass who he was killing why on earth did you claim it was a white on white crime? :laugh:

Last edited:
lol.....I'll never forget the great radio talk-show host Bob Grant back in the 80's saying, "No worries......the blacks will always stay in line in America because they cant hide amongst the crowd!!":abgg2q.jpg:

Disgusting. Appalling.

No Asians arent white. Thats why they are called Asians.and not Caucasians. Your friends arent the only Black people on the planet. There are way more Blacks than whites just in case you didnt know. If you are having trouble locating the Black girl I would ask your Black friends (if they really exist) to point her out to you. My eye went direct to her. Theirs will probably do the same.

If he didnt give a rats ass who he was killing why on earth did you claim it was a white on white crime? :laugh:

I never said Asians are white. I know the three classical races. But to the eye they appear white. All things considered compared to a Jamaican. Still looks like a white on white crime.

Coming from an urban United Nations center like Toronto we're color blind. Except for the most darkest skins which would be Island or the continental. Now I always found it very disturbing that US blacks have an issue with shades of black.

Very strange.

No Asians arent white. Thats why they are called Asians.and not Caucasians. Your friends arent the only Black people on the planet. There are way more Blacks than whites just in case you didnt know. If you are having trouble locating the Black girl I would ask your Black friends (if they really exist) to point her out to you. My eye went direct to her. Theirs will probably do the same.

I never said Asians are white. I know the three classical races. But to the eye they appear white. All things considered compared to a Jamaican. Still looks like a white on white crime.

Coming from an urban United Nations center like Toronto we're color blind. Except for the most darkest skins which would be Island or the continental. Now I always found it very disturbing that US blacks have an issue with shades of black.

Very strange.
Yeah you did say the Asians were white. Here is your quote...."Asians. Who are very white considering"

No they dont even come close to appearing white unless you are blind. The definition of a white on white crime is that the involved parties all have to be white.

I agree you are blind if you think a Black girl, 2 asians, and a middle eastern girl are white. Come on Tiny. You got to come better than that. :rolleyes:

In reply to the question in the thread title, maybe the media feel that African Americans already have had enough "bad press" (Chicago, Baltimore, NFL players, the knockout "game," etc.).

For the media to pile on would be unnecessarily cruel.

Forum List

Back