Why doesn't the Media Cover Patently Higher Murder Rate in the Black Community?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
How the Media Treat Murder | Newsweek National News | Newsweek.com

^Newsweak Lamenting how Stories like this are Ignored Possibly because they are Black...

I would Assume that it's the "Not a Pretty Blonde White Girl" Moan...

How about this...

Why doesn't the Media Cover the Offensive Levels of Violence and Murder in the Black Community?...

Blacks are Overwhemingly MORE Likely to Kill Whites than Whites are to Kill Blacks...

If it were Reversed, Newsweak would Surely be Lamenting that Lack of Coverage...

They would be Illustrating how they are Racially Motived, etc., etc...

Anyway...

:)

peace...

Personally, I think they are afraid to call the current street culture wrong because they think they will be called racist even though the street culture really cuts across racial divides.

How the Media Treat Murder | Newsweek National News | Newsweek.com

^Newsweak Lamenting how Stories like this are Ignored Possibly because they are Black...

I would Assume that it's the "Not a Pretty Blonde White Girl" Moan...

How about this...

Why doesn't the Media Cover the Offensive Levels of Violence and Murder in the Black Community?...

Blacks are Overwhemingly MORE Likely to Kill Whites than Whites are to Kill Blacks...

If it were Reversed, Newsweak would Surely be Lamenting that Lack of Coverage...

They would be Illustrating how they are Racially Motived, etc., etc...

Anyway...

peace...

I just can't Read all of that Shit Today...

Do they EVER Look at their own Biases in the Media?...

The Idea that they are Ignoring all of this because they Feel Like they would be Racist if they Reported on the Facts?...

Or is their Conclusion that Pretty White Girls Sell better?...

peace...

Forum List

Back