Why Doesn’t the Left Ever Move to Mexico?

Probably because its known that Toronto and Vancouver have plenty of fine women.

So you believe that Mexico doesn’t have “plenty of fine women”?

It’s hard to understand The Liberal Leftist motivation, do they want to help the Latin Immigrants or do they want them to work for cheap?

It sounds like they want cheap illegal labor. Sad indictment on the left.
I think you'll find plenty of republican as well as democrat owned business that hope to keep their cheap illegal immigrant labor. In the 1996 immigration bill, republicans weaken the law to allow businesses to hire illegals.

In fact, many immigration issues do not follow party lines. This is one of the reason both parties don't really want comprehensive immigration bills. It takes a coalition to pass them and neither party wants to get into that.

Yes that’s true, our own IRS issues ITIN’s to this day which allows Illegals to work for anyone. I personally benefit and I voted for Trump, if we don’t fix our Southern Border we will lose. Both parties are responsible and yet we as voters don’t hold them responsible, fix immigration and you take away the cheap labor argument.

The American people are the victims. Look our political systems are broken and have no real interest in what’s best for you or me. Our current POTUS is exposing their crap and they hate him for it.
It might seem intuitively obvious that fixing our southern border is just a matter of building a wall high enough and long enough. However, the facts are that about half of the illegal immigrant in the US do not sneak across our southern border. They enter by cars, trucks, air, and boat which a 25 billion dollar wall will have no effect.

Secondly, an impenetrable wall may work well keeping illegal immigrants out but it also prevents them from returning home.

We need to secure our southern border. First, we need to select the right security for each area. In some places, it will be nothing more than a see-thru 10 foot fence. In other places it will be a reinforced 18 foot steel fence, and maybe in some places a 25 foot wall and still other places it will be electronic surveillance, always dependent on the location and topology.

Secondly, we need to stop people from coming to the border to apply for asylum. That can be done by allowing them to apply for asylum at an embassy or even a consulate in their own country.

One of the many changes to immigration that Dims refuse to pass.

Lastly we should attack the reason why people are willing to travel two thousand miles on foot just for a slim chance of asylum. We are spending more money on border security and detention camps for them than the entire GDP of Honduras and El Salvador. It seems to me it would make sense to spend just a small percent of this to eliminate some of the reasons why these people are leaving their homes.
You mean you want to turn the US into a shit hole that isn't attractive for people to live in?

f Trump is removed, we move onto Pence

Not necessarily.
Yes we do, that is the line of secession, of course morons such as yourself don’t want laws that don’t give you power, so you’ll try to find a way around secession because you are a bigoted partisan hack.

Nope. You're just really stupid and easy to manipulate. :auiqs.jpg:

Lo,! If I was striking out as bad as you have tonight, I’d try to claim some victory however , you can’t prove shit tonight, so your response is just fine for a moron and a liar such as yourself.

K. Tkx moron.

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Anyone have an idea why that is?

Really it could be for any number of reasons
Actually, I have a few ideas of my own
Can't say it's for only one reason
In fact, I've heard a great many theories.
Staying away from conspiracy theories is key to uncovering the truth.
The truth is often subtle and right in front of our noses, yet we never see it.
So keep on asking those questions!

So you believe that Mexico doesn’t have “plenty of fine women”?

It’s hard to understand The Liberal Leftist motivation, do they want to help the Latin Immigrants or do they want them to work for cheap?

It sounds like they want cheap illegal labor. Sad indictment on the left.
I think you'll find plenty of republican as well as democrat owned business that hope to keep their cheap illegal immigrant labor. In the 1996 immigration bill, republicans weaken the law to allow businesses to hire illegals.

In fact, many immigration issues do not follow party lines. This is one of the reason both parties don't really want comprehensive immigration bills. It takes a coalition to pass them and neither party wants to get into that.

Yes that’s true, our own IRS issues ITIN’s to this day which allows Illegals to work for anyone. I personally benefit and I voted for Trump, if we don’t fix our Southern Border we will lose. Both parties are responsible and yet we as voters don’t hold them responsible, fix immigration and you take away the cheap labor argument.

The American people are the victims. Look our political systems are broken and have no real interest in what’s best for you or me. Our current POTUS is exposing their crap and they hate him for it.
It might seem intuitively obvious that fixing our southern border is just a matter of building a wall high enough and long enough. However, the facts are that about half of the illegal immigrant in the US do not sneak across our southern border. They enter by cars, trucks, air, and boat which a 25 billion dollar wall will have no effect.

Secondly, an impenetrable wall may work well keeping illegal immigrants out but it also prevents them from returning home.

We need to secure our southern border. First, we need to select the right security for each area. In some places, it will be nothing more than a see-thru 10 foot fence. In other places it will be a reinforced 18 foot steel fence, and maybe in some places a 25 foot wall and still other places it will be electronic surveillance, always dependent of the place.

Secondly, we need to stop people from coming to the border to apply for asylum. That can be done by allowing them to apply for asylum at an embassy or even a consulate in their own country.

Lastly we should attack the reason why people are willing to travel two thousand miles on foot just for or slim chance of asylum. We are spending more money on border security and detention camps than the entire GDP of Honduras and El Salvador. It seems to me it would make sense to spend just a small percent of this to eliminate some of reasons why these people are leaving their homes.

I don’t think anyone is claiming the wall is the only means to control the problems our Southern Border is creating, but as of today not much has changed in my lifetime of 60 years. The powers that be have kept the status quo for over a 100 years when it comes to allowing cheap labor to enter through our Southern Border. In a $4TT budget, $5BB is a step in the right direction.

The asylum equation is being abused and politicized by our POS politicians, face it the world is ready for a revolt based on the current decisions made by politicians.
The only thing I have heard Trump say about immigration is promises to deport and building a wall. 5 billion dollars will not build a wall. It is just a start. It's what Trump is asking for in 2019. He will be lucky to get half of that. His deportation rate has increased this year but it's still falls well short of Obama's rate.

Illegal immigrants make up less than 1% of the work force. Unless you work on a farm or in construction, you probably would not even notice the disappearance of illegal immigrant. It would have virtually no effect on wages or jobs available.

In agriculture it would make a big difference. Most of our produce would come from Mexico and central America because American farms would not be able to hire workers at a wage that would allow them to compete.

Illegal immigration today is a crisis that was created by Trump. The number of illegal immigrants has been decreasing since 2009 and will continue to fall as the shortage of farm workers in Mexico continues to rise. The real problem is the humanitarian crisis in Central America that's driving families to the US border. That needs to be fixed.

Last edited:
f Trump is removed, we move onto Pence

Not necessarily.
Yes we do, that is the line of secession, of course morons such as yourself don’t want laws that don’t give you power, so you’ll try to find a way around secession because you are a bigoted partisan hack.

Lo,! If I was striking out as bad as you have tonight, I’d try to claim some victory however , you can’t prove shit tonight, so your response is just fine for a moron and a liar such as yourself.

K. Tkx moron.

Still can’t prove your accusations and now resort to name calling because you have been caught several times that you lied. A lefty lying, imagine that.

Illegal immigrants make up less than 1% of the work force. Unless you work on a farm or in construction, you probably would not even notice the disappearance of illegal immigrant. It would have virtually no effect on wages or jobs available.

You’re foolish to believe they have no impact on our work force...

Farming and construction are two of the larger employers in this country...

We heard before the 2016 election the left threaten to move to Canada or Europe, not Mexico?

It’s interesting they want to move to Canada or Europe. They don’t move to Mexico.

Lot of parts of mexico are much better than some shithole red areas honestly...my retirement time wl be divided between Morocco, mexico, California and Europe and certainly not flyover red states. ( racists, shitry food, bad weather).

Not necessarily.

K. Tkx moron.

Still can’t prove your accusations and now resort to name calling because you have been caught several times that you lied. A lefty lying, imagine that.

I haven't been 'caught' doing anything but calling out bad characters. No lying.

Lot of parts of mexico are much better than some shithole red areas honestly...my retirement time wl be divided between Morocco, mexico, California and Europe and certainly not flyover red states. ( racists, shitry food, bad weather).

Sounds like you are an asshole racist. Thanks for info. BTW, I don't if or when or where you retire, you are still a racist asshole.

K. Tkx moron.

I haven't been 'caught' doing anything but calling out bad characters. No lying.

No, you lied, you can't back up your shit even though I have asked you to. Cry all you want you lied and were caught, no big deal.

K. Tkx moron.

No, you lied, you can't back up your shit even though I have asked you to. Cry all you want you lied and were caught, no big deal.

No lies, you haven't 'caught' anything except a case of the stupids.

K. Tkx moron.

No lies, you haven't 'caught' anything except a case of the stupids.

LOL!!!!! My oh my, you sure want to persist in your moronic activity, either produce the evidence of your claims or don't, quit crying about it.

You’re foolish to believe they have no impact on our work force...

Farming and construction are two of the larger employers in this country...
They are about 4% of the workforce. The 4% will have little if any effect on 96%.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back