Why doesn't the law apply to all illegals?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It seems that many polls are showing a shift in public opinion on the issue of illegal immigration. Most support some kind of deportation but only for those that are not wanted for crimes in there own country or for allowing those with jobs to stay. OK...but what about the rest? Should not the law apply to them as well? I don't understand how we can say deport some but not all who are in violation of the law and if public opinion is that strong on the issue why not change the law to reflect a change in public opinion on this? The point that I am making is that it is the law and it if it is to be enforced then let it be enforced for everyone?

• Banned
Why doesn't the law apply to all illegals?

i really do suck dick for a living. Oh right, all the US laws, and more for not being a US citizen...

Thank the lord that they were applied. If they were the. We wouldn't have all of these illegals running around.

It seems that many polls are showing a shift in public opinion on the issue of illegal immigration. Most support some kind of deportation but only for those that are not wanted for crimes in there own country or for allowing those with jobs to stay. OK...but what about the rest? Should not the law apply to them as well? I don't understand how we can say deport some but not all who are in violation of the law and if public opinion is that strong on the issue why not change the law to reflect a change in public opinion on this? The point that I am making is that it is the law and it if it is to be enforced then let it be enforced for everyone?
FYI - Our laws do NOT apply to everyone equally. Our laws apply according to one's status, wealth, power, influence, and the mood of the one hearing the case. Just a simple truism.

"Why doesn't the law apply to all illegals?"

The law applies to all persons in the United States, including those undocumented.

And all persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

Consequently your 'question' is an ignorant, ridiculous lie.

The law applies to all persons in the United States, including those undocumented.

And all persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

525.gif

You are right, SD, but Democrats apply laws selectively. That always happens under Democrat administrations.

You are right, SD, but Democrats apply laws selectively. That always happens under Democrat administrations.
Every administration makes decisions about what to focus law enforcement on based on the times. This isn't new and doesn't mean the laws don't apply.

So there aren't 12 million illegal here?

You spend a lot of time here calling others ignorant and dishonest. Apparently, you never read your own posts.

The immigration laws, bonehead.
Ah, last time I checked the laws still applied. You have a link to them being repealed?[/QUOTE]

The immigration laws are being ignored. Obama wants to grant amnesty and has opted to stop enforcing immigration laws. Sanctuary cities openly snub immigration laws and the left praises them for it. No action has been taken against them.

If laws were followed, no illegals would be allowed to stay here. Instead, they not only live here, but get welfare, some work, they can get Obamacare, driver's licenses and every other benefit of being here. Rarely do they get in trouble for using other peoples' Social Security numbers or even stealing identities.

How can you claim the law still applies when officials are doing the opposite of what the laws say?

What a nonsense! All laws are applied on every illegal in America. Of course there are some exclusive issues with extradition.
But the main question for for me: Why don't the most part of illegals respect these laws? Are not they aware of them?
Not only high-rate liberals have the right to abuse American Constitution.

What a nonsense! All laws are applied on every illegal in America. Of course there are some exclusive issues with extradition.
But the main question for for me: Why don't the most part of illegals respect these laws? Are not they aware of them?
Not only high-rate liberals have the right to abuse American Constitution.

That's total bullshit. Consider the in-state tuition laws, for instance. Many states grant illegals in-state tuition even though they don't meet the criteria? Obama granted amnesty to millions of "dreamers" even though the law doesn't allow him to do any such thing. He is issuing them work permits, which is a blatant violation of federal law.

Forum List

Back