Why doesn't Michigan gov. want cops and firefighters to have the right to work?

This baffles me.

At long last, most people have a right to work in Michigan now. But not the cops and firefighters. The right to work law exempts cops and firefighters. Why on Earth wouldn't we want our cops and firefighters to have the right to work? That's absurd! The Michigan legislature and governor must truly hate the police and firefighters to want to deny them the right to work! You'd think these folks would be the FIRST you'd want to have the right to work!
Government jobs have rules and salaries set by law. Private sector jobs essentially do not. There is no need for right to work in the government workforce. All qualified people have a right to apply for a government job.

Last edited:
This baffles me.

At long last, most people have a right to work in Michigan now. But not the cops and firefighters. The right to work law exempts cops and firefighters. Why on Earth wouldn't we want our cops and firefighters to have the right to work? That's absurd! The Michigan legislature and governor must truly hate the police and firefighters to want to deny them the right to work! You'd think these folks would be the FIRST you'd want to have the right to work!
Government jobs have rules and salaries set by law. Private sector jobs essentially do not. There is no need for right to work in the government workforce. All qualified people have a right to apply for a government job.

But all qualified people have right to apply for all jobs regardless of whether or not their state has a RTW law.

You're not making any sense.

OoooopiePooopie wants even more of a spanking on this topic so he starts yet ANOTHER thread on it.

Stay in the bayous, freak, and don't you worry your empty little head about what Michigan does.

Why should cops and fire fighters be forced to pay union dues?
I already know what I asked Quasimodo.

Maybe we should ask the Michigan government why they want to spit on cops like that.

When are you going to go after the Mayor of Philly then? He is refusing to give firefighters the pay raise that is in their contract and that several courts have agreed with. I see you libs attack other yet you are oddly silent on the Philly Mayor. Why is that? Talk about spitting on people.

I already know what I asked Quasimodo.

Maybe we should ask the Michigan government why they want to spit on cops like that.

When are you going to go after the Mayor of Philly then? He is refusing to give firefighters the pay raise that is in their contract and that several courts have agreed with. I see you libs attack other yet you are oddly silent on the Philly Mayor. Why is that? Talk about spitting on people.
Why am I silent on the topic of the Philadelphia mayor in a thread about RTW laws in Michigan?

Really?

Now please explain why cops shouldn't have the right to work.

This baffles me.

I don't know.....maybe they threw you pinkos a bone.

This baffles me.

The cops are pinkos?

Really?

I would have thought the cops would have wanted the right to work.

Why am I silent on the topic of the Philadelphia mayor in a thread about RTW laws in Michigan?

Really?

You libs have never attacked Nutter. Why is that? Why give him a pass and instead start idiotic threads like this?

Really?

You libs have never attacked Nutter. Why is that? Why give him a pass and instead start idiotic threads like this?

This doesn't answer my question.

You don't want an answer. You just want to attack repubs.

I honestly would like to know why the police and firefighters should not have the right to work in Michigan.

You are the perfect example of why union controlled schools are bad.

I went to non-unionized schools.

So thanks for the compliment, but I don't think my academic success has to do with the lack of union labor at the school I attended.

This baffles me.

The cops are pinkos?

Really?

I would have thought the cops would have wanted the right to work.

You implied YOU, not them. Do you just dicate to someone else who is smart enough to type for you? Say a pet monkey or something?

This doesn't answer my question.

I honestly would like to know why the police and firefighters should not have the right to work in Michigan.

You're new avatar has arrived. Display it with pride.

$thestupiditburns.jpg

View attachment 23046

Well? Why? The right to work law doesn't not apply to them, does it? So why shouldn't they have the right to work? Don't right to work laws protect the right to work?

View attachment 23046

Well? Why? The right to work law doesn't not apply to them, does it? So why shouldn't they have the right to work? Don't right to work laws protect the right to work?

Does the stupid hurt or do you eventually get numb to it?

Forum List

Back