Why doesn't Israel declare all out war?

Maybe this will teach Israel that peace is not possible and start putting an end to gaza permanently.

Why doesn't Israel declare all out war?

custers-field-1.jpg

Israel needs our political and economic support, so they stay on their leash.

If they destroyed Syria, LH, Hamas, etc then Europe, China and the Arab world would come down on their heads in the UN with economic sanctions.

So Israel is forced to take rockets killing their people instead of having their country face an international blockade.

Israel needs to kill these terrorists with their spec ops and secret agents under the nose of the scum in the UN that protect the terrorists.

Why have the last two threads on the subject been moved, but not this one? Couldn't be because they put Obama in a positive light, could it?

Why have the last two threads on the subject been moved, but not this one? Couldn't be because they put Obama in a positive light, could it?

Well since I never mentioned Obama either positive or negative what's your point?

At this point I consider this israel's problem. Having said that if they continue to tread water on the issue we could easily be drawn in. They need to deal with this now and swiftly before some politician suggests we get involved militarily

Well since I never mentioned Obama either positive or negative what's your point?

At this point I consider this israel's problem. Having said that if they continue to tread water on the issue we could easily be drawn in. They need to deal with this now and swiftly before some politician suggests we get involved militarily

If you did, then it would be political. Since you haven't, it makes it all the more more a candidate for a move. Since my previous post, two more have been moved. I just don't get it sometimes and it wasn't a knock on you.

Why do they allow their people to continually be subjected to rocket attacks?
I can't imagine the US standing by while constant rocket attacks come in from Canada or Mexico

Why isn't this thread in the Israel/Palestine forum?

Oh, I see, the great r-wing guru Grampa Murked speaks that's why. :udaman:

Politics, that's why. :eusa_shhh:

Most everything the great r-wing guru Grampa Murked has to say is held in high esteem by some in power here on this forum.

Politics, that's why. :eusa_shhh:

Most everything the great r-wing guru Grampa Murked has to say is held in high esteem by some in power here on this forum.

What a tale. I'm no more smiled or frowned upon than the average poster here. As to why it hasn't been moved perhaps its because I didn't put a partisan twist on it and maybe because its such a front and center current event. :dunno:

Forum List

Back