Why doesnt Hollywood more more black movies?

Because your movies suck. The garbage that appeals to the black community simply doesnt meet the higher standards of the rest of the country. For the record, it isnt your skin color that makes you suck, its your culture. You should change it immediately and be awesome like the rest of us, then maybe youll make movies worth watching that are actually worthy of awards.

“SuperFly” Is A Box Office Bomb & It Deserved To Be (Strong Language)

WOW...I am as WASP as it gets (probably more WASP than you)...and this is the stupidest, MOST racist post I have read in some time.

And who the hell are you talking to? Yourself? The TV? Your pet cockroach named 'Cocky'?

Please, please, please...go back on your meds. And if you never started on them....go to a doc/shrink and get some. You are not just out to lunch...you are out to every meal of the day.
Racist? No, this has nothing to do with race. Dont confuse race with culture. All races are created equal, but cultures arent.

You aren't an arbiter to speak for the rest of the country. Your opinion is noted, but at the EOD, it doesn't really mean shit, does it?

I didn't go to see that movie, nor was I interested in doing so.

With that said, how is this one bombed black movie any different than the gazillion white movies that's bombs over these many years?
because almost all black movies bomb. Who paid money to see this trash?

Uncle_Drew_poster.png

Another stupid comment. For you to accurately say that...you would have had to have seen almost all 'black' movies. And judging by your INCREDIBLE degree of racism...I highly doubt you have seen even 5% of them.
Name your favorite top 5 black movies in 2018. You wont be able to answer that simple question because, there werent any, let alone 5.

With that said, how is this one bombed black movie any different than the gazillion white movies that's bombs over these many years?

Uncle_Drew_poster.png

Another stupid comment. For you to accurately say that...you would have had to have seen almost all 'black' movies. And judging by your INCREDIBLE degree of racism...I highly doubt you have seen even 5% of them.
Name your favorite top 5 black movies in 2018. You wont be able to answer that simple question because, there werent any, let alone 5.
1] Black Panther.
2] Black Panther.
3] Black Panther.
4] Black Panther.
5] Black Panther.

YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because your movies suck. The garbage that appeals to the black community simply doesnt meet the higher standards of the rest of the country. For the record, it isnt your skin color that makes you suck, its your culture. You should change it immediately and be awesome like the rest of us, then maybe youll make movies worth watching that are actually worthy of awards.

WOW...I am as WASP as it gets (probably more WASP than you)...and this is the stupidest, MOST racist post I have read in some time.

And who the hell are you talking to? Yourself? The TV? Your pet cockroach named 'Cocky'?

Please, please, please...go back on your meds. And if you never started on them....go to a doc/shrink and get some. You are not just out to lunch...you are out to every meal of the day.
Racist? No, this has nothing to do with race. Dont confuse race with culture. All races are created equal, but cultures arent.

You aren't an arbiter to speak for the rest of the country. Your opinion is noted, but at the EOD, it doesn't really mean shit, does it?
You are saying a lot of stuff, but none of it is disproving my claim that black movies are almost always terrible.

He was obviously expressing his opinion, and you did not challenge anything he said.

You put some negative SPIN out there, but addressed NONE of his points.

That's a fail for you.

Uncle_Drew_poster.png

1] Black Panther.
2] Black Panther.
3] Black Panther.
4] Black Panther.
5] Black Panther.

Actually, i liked Black Panther. It wasnt the best Marvel movie, but it was still entertaining.

THe complete lack of decent black movies, is not a reflect on Black Culture, but a reflection on White Hollywood and their completely racist view of Blacks.

Uncle_Drew_poster.png

1] Black Panther.
2] Black Panther.
3] Black Panther.
4] Black Panther.
5] Black Panther.

Actually, i liked Black Panther. It wasnt the best Marvel movie, but it was still entertaining.

It could have been so much better, if they had dropped the Black Supremacy pandering.

Uncle_Drew_poster.png

1] Black Panther.
2] Black Panther.
3] Black Panther.
4] Black Panther.
5] Black Panther.

It could have been so much better, if they had dropped the Black Supremacy pandering.
I have to admit, it was a bit tough to suspend disbelief when a bunch of tribal dudes in the jungle who use spears and shields, are the leading experts of technology on earth. :laugh:

1] Black Panther.
2] Black Panther.
3] Black Panther.
4] Black Panther.
5] Black Panther.

I have to admit, it was a bit tough to suspend disbelief when a bunch of tribal dudes in the jungle who use spears and shields, are the leading experts of technology on earth. :laugh:
Don't tell that to AssLips or IM2.

1] Black Panther.
2] Black Panther.
3] Black Panther.
4] Black Panther.
5] Black Panther.

There are so many ways that they could have explained that easily, within the marvel-verse.

1] Black Panther.
2] Black Panther.
3] Black Panther.
4] Black Panther.
5] Black Panther.

There are so many ways that they could have explained that easily, within the marvel-verse.
Well they sort of did. Vibranium was all over their land, which turned them into technological marvels. My beef is that if over time they developed such spectacular tech, they would no longer be using fucking spears, nor would they be tribalistic in any way at all. No face paint, weird chants and dances, etc. They would be normal.

Last edited:
1] Black Panther.
2] Black Panther.
3] Black Panther.
4] Black Panther.
5] Black Panther.

Well they sort of did. Vibranium was all over their land, which turned them into technological marvels. My beef is that if over time they developed such spectacular tech, they would no longer be using fucking spears, nor would they be tribalistic in any way at all. No face paint, weird chants and dances, etc. They would be normal.

That was part of the pandering to Black Supremacy.

The Wakandians had to be high tech, yet, "look" like real African people, in order to make the point that it is blacks that are superior, not just this one fictional country.

The Wakandians had to be high tech, yet, "look" like real African people, in order to make the point that it is blacks that are superior, not just this one fictional country.
Ain't fiction great?

Ain't fiction great?

The thing that gets me, is, they made a lot of money, pandering to 12% of the population. Got it.

What if they pandered to a target audience that is SIXTY percent of the population?

Yet they won't. They CAN'T.

Forum List

Back