Why doesn't God ZOT! any more?

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
He used to zot the bad guys. the great flood? Sodom and Gomorrha?(sp?) Plagues, all accompanied with lots of deaths.

Did that liberal pacifist Jesus or that ghost to that to him when they merged with him?

Kinda hard to imagine an eternal all powerful being changing like that.

He used to zot the bad guys. the great flood? Sodom and Gomorrha?(sp?) Plagues, all accompanied with lots of deaths.

Did that liberal pacifist Jesus or that ghost to that to him when they merged with him?

He used to zot the shit out of people, didn't He? According to Revelation, He is going to zot like never before. :eek:

If I were God, I'd only take my finger off the big, red, Divine Retribution button long enough for it to repress so I could hit that fucker again! You'd think I had Parkinsons the way that hand would vibrate.

I don't know. Why don't you ask New Orleans, Haiti, Indonesia, Japan or maybe Thailand those questions? Think we have gotten off scott free?

Oh by the way, it is not God that Zots but we may invite it from other sources.

zotz.jpg

God's mercy isn't something to be mocked.

It's something to be thankful for.

Why should we thank your imaginary friend for things that would happen without him anyway?

I don't know. Why don't you ask New Orleans, Haiti, Indonesia, Japan or maybe Thailand those questions? Think we have gotten off scott free?

Oh by the way, it is not God that Zots but we may invite it from other sources.
According to the bible God did ZOT.

Mercy is not if you do not do exactly as I say you will burn in eternal torment.

I'd be cautious about mocking God. I wouldn't want to tempt Him. But Im sure if you really wanted Him too He could take your arm or foot or strike you deaf or blind. But seriously, why would you want it? You wouldnt believe in Him any more then than now.

I'd be cautious about mocking God. I wouldn't want to tempt Him. But Im sure if you really wanted Him too He could take your arm or foot or strike you deaf or blind. But seriously, why would you want it? You wouldnt believe in Him any more then than now.

Oh come on... didn't you know?

liesmatters is the 11th plague that god zot the world with.

I have to wonder why you'd want a God who'd maim you or kill you just to teach you a lesson....

I mean, I wouldn't want a friend like that. If I had a friend who was constantly threatening me with bodily harm for insufficient sycophancy, I would definitely want to find new friends.

So why would you want that feature in a God?

Forum List

Back