Why Doesn't Everyone Know Jan Schakowsky's Husband Wrote ObamaCare in Jail?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
I know who's got my vote for the cutest couple since Bonnie and Clyde. It's the larcenous lovebirds from Chicago: Jan Schakowsky, the most far-left member of Congress, and her bank robber husband, Robert Creamer, who wrote Obamacare in jail.

What a romance! She waited as he served time for sixteen counts of bank fraud, selflessly devoting herself to trying to impeach Dick Cheney and to showering federal funds on her biggest, most ethically challenged contributors.

And he persevered inside the graybar hotel, aflame with the inspiration that became Stand Up Straight! How Progressives Can Win, a 628-page manual for how "to reshape the structure of one-sixth of the American economy" -- namely, health care.

Endorsed by David Axelrod and SEIU honcho Andrew Stern, Stand Up Straight! gave Democrats the perfect voodoo recipe of lies, lies, and boiled frog's eyes they used to cook up ObamaCare.

Here's how David Horowitz's Discover The Network describes it:

Creamer's book advocated a "public plan" that would guarantee every U.S. resident's "right" to health care; this plan eventually would serve as a model for the "public option" in subsequent legislative proposals by Congressional Democrats.

In addition, Creamer laid out a "Progressive Agenda for Structural Change," which included a
ten-point plan to set the stage for implementing universal health care:

[/LIST]
"To win," added Creamer, "we must not just generate understanding, but emotion-fear, revulsion, anger, disgust."

American Thinker: Why Doesn't Everyone Know Jan Schakowsky's Husband Wrote ObamaCare in Jail?

There's your faithful liberal! I thought liberals hated those corporate bank fraud types. And here it turns out the corporate bank fraud guy is one of their own.

Remember THIS when you go to vote TOMORROW!

LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GO! TUESDAY IS COMING LIBERALS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know who's got my vote for the cutest couple since Bonnie and Clyde. It's the larcenous lovebirds from Chicago: Jan Schakowsky, the most far-left member of Congress, and her bank robber husband, Robert Creamer, who wrote Obamacare in jail.

What a romance! She waited as he served time for sixteen counts of bank fraud, selflessly devoting herself to trying to impeach Dick Cheney and to showering federal funds on her biggest, most ethically challenged contributors.

And he persevered inside the graybar hotel, aflame with the inspiration that became Stand Up Straight! How Progressives Can Win, a 628-page manual for how "to reshape the structure of one-sixth of the American economy" -- namely, health care.

Endorsed by David Axelrod and SEIU honcho Andrew Stern, Stand Up Straight! gave Democrats the perfect voodoo recipe of lies, lies, and boiled frog's eyes they used to cook up ObamaCare.

Creamer's book advocated a "public plan" that would guarantee every U.S. resident's "right" to health care; this plan eventually would serve as a model for the "public option" in subsequent legislative proposals by Congressional Democrats.

In addition, Creamer laid out a "Progressive Agenda for Structural Change," which included a
ten-point plan to set the stage for implementing universal health care:

• "We must create a national consensus that health care is a right, not a commodity; and that government must guarantee that right."
  • "We must create a national consensus that the health care system is in crisis."
  • "Our messaging program over the next two years should focus heavily on reducing the credibility of the health insurance industry and focusing on the failure of private health insurance."
  • "We need to systematically forge relationships with large sectors of the business/employer community."
  • "We need to convince political leaders that they owe their elections, at least in part, to the groundswell of support of [sic] universal health care, and that they face political peril if they fail to deliver on universal health care in 2009."
  • "We need not agree in advance on the components of a plan, but we must foster a process that can ultimately yield consensus."
  • "Over the next two years, we must design and organize a massive national field program."
  • "We must focus especially on the mobilization of the labor movement and the faith community."
  • "We must systematically leverage the connections and resources of a massive array of institutions and organizations of all types."
  • "To be successful, we must put in place commitments for hundreds of millions of dollars to be used to finance paid communications and mobilization once the battle is joined."
"To win," added Creamer, "we must not just generate understanding, but emotion-fear, revulsion, anger, disgust."

American Thinker: Why Doesn't Everyone Know Jan Schakowsky's Husband Wrote ObamaCare in Jail?

There's your faithful liberal! I thought liberals hated those corporate bank fraud types. And here it turns out the corporate bank fraud guy is one of their own.

Jews never admit guilt and their Jew controlled liberal media protects them

No, not everyone knew this. Thanks for posting it, TPS.

Going hand in hand with this, the health care takeover from a physicians pov. It's pretty lengthy.

The Taking

David V. Cossman, MD

taking (n.) An act by government depriving a person of private real or imagined personal property without payment of just compensation.

The Taking. No, it’s not the sequel to “The Shining.” It’s worse. It’s what I thought of after I read nearly all of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Reading it was only slightly more painful than the “Aeneid,” in Latin. Nancy Pelosi was right. We needed to wait until health care reform passed so we could find out what was in the bill. Doing so did not make me happy. Not as a taxpayer. Not as a patient. Not as an employer. But especially, not as a physician. The doctors get “redrum”-ed just like in “The Shining.” By the time I got to page 2,407, I was convinced that the bill had been designed intentionally for failure because the architects were sore they had to remove the public option and wanted to throw health care into chaos to expedite a second run at a federal takeover.

I should have just watched “True Blood” with TSVBMC (The Still Very Beautiful Mrs. Cossman).

It should be clear to physicians by now that the power in Washington does not believe doctors should be the stewards of their own profession. When the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was being debated, the president made it abundantly clear that he believed physicians in general, and surgeons in particular, were more motivated by self-enrichment than science or concern for the welfare of their patients. He never apologized for comments he made about “pediatricians” preferring tonsillectomy rather than antibiotics to collect a fee or surgeons ignoring preventive care to get $50,000 for an amputation, because even though the names and numbers were inaccurate, the sentiments weren’t. I don’t know whom he likes less, the Supreme Court or us.

http://www.anesthesiologynews.com/index.asp?section_id=449&show=dept&issue_id=669&article_id=15893

If you think this guy was the first person to ever talk about healthcare as a right then you are insane

I wasn't aware they didn't know.

Of course, I forgot you are the Church lady. You know everything!!!!!!!

nickchurch.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In addition, Creamer laid out a "Progressive Agenda for Structural Change," which included a ten-point plan to set the stage for implementing universal health care:

• "We must create a national consensus that health care is a right, not a commodity; and that government must guarantee that right."
  • "We must create a national consensus that the health care system is in crisis."
  • "Our messaging program over the next two years should focus heavily on reducing the credibility of the health insurance industry and focusing on the failure of private health insurance."
  • "We need to systematically forge relationships with large sectors of the business/employer community."
  • "We need to convince political leaders that they owe their elections, at least in part, to the groundswell of support of [sic] universal health care, and that they face political peril if they fail to deliver on universal health care in 2009."
  • "We need not agree in advance on the components of a plan, but we must foster a process that can ultimately yield consensus."
  • "Over the next two years, we must design and organize a massive national field program."
  • "We must focus especially on the mobilization of the labor movement and the faith community."
  • "We must systematically leverage the connections and resources of a massive array of institutions and organizations of all types."
  • "To be successful, we must put in place commitments for hundreds of millions of dollars to be used to finance paid communications and mobilization once the battle is joined."

Jews never admit guilt and their Jew controlled liberal media protects them

Yeah well Zeig Heil to you too ya loon! :cuckoo: Get outta my thread!

All Jew hating nuts can go the way of this banana!

:banana2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you think this guy was the first person to ever talk about healthcare as a right then you are insane

Never realized people were being persecuted by the government for receiving or giving health care.

Ironically the government can persecute people for their health care choices under Obamacare, so it actually took away people's immunity from government persecution.

But, this is what happens when liberals redifine words, such as "rights".

A good question every American should ask is --

is there one, only one "friend" of Obama who is not --

a crazy --

or a criminal?

I have not found one yet who isn't.

Forum List

Back