Why doesnr Hamas build bomb shelters to protect their people from Israeli attacks

I think it's just an expression......... I don't think it is intended to convey a threat or anything like that, although in this exact context it might be mistaken for such.

The other day I told a GF something incredible happened, and she said 'Get out!' in response.....

I think it's just an expression......... I don't think it is intended to convey a threat or anything like that, although in this exact context it might be mistaken for such.

The other day I told a GF something incredible happened, and she said 'Get out!' in response.....

Well I want her to respond

Maybe it's that.

Of course it's an expression. He thought I was telling him to leave?

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Yeah I am from there. :cool:

rofl.gif

Anyway the story was that of a Mosque they wanted to built in middle of a Jewish neighborhood, instead of a school that apperently was about to be closed. Many of the people there are religious and they didn't like the idea. It caused tention in there, that's all.

rofl.gif

Anyway the story was that of a Mosque they wanted to built in middle of a Jewish neighborhood, instead of a school that apperently was about to be closed. Many of the people there are religious and they didn't like the idea. It caused tention in there, that's all.

No that's not true. And that's not tension. Jewish neighborhoods I've seen some such as the JCC. Muslims have mosques elsewhere there I know where most of them are

No that's not true. And that's not tension. Jewish neighborhoods I've seen some such as the JCC. Muslims have mosques elsewhere there I know where most of them are

I simply tell you what I have been told.

Forum List

Back