Why does your religion condemn people?

Well at least you have " Some of the Why we need to be saved" understood; were messed up. God has built his case for Why we need him for sure. Left to ourselves, we would eventually destroy ourselves, because now we have the power to do it. The salvation of God is already a done deal, but only God can decide when it begins in earnest. But all humans will be with God in eternity , there is no such thing as " A lost human soul." That is a Christian myth.

For some reason, that I don't understand, God wanted us to be weak first; to be overcome by evil first; to experience sin and confusion first, and THEN be saved from it. I don't understand the pathology of God, but he wanted humans to be lost, only to then be found later.

I really can't figure it all out, its beyond me. But God is NOT leaving the salvation of mankind, up to mankind itself , God has taken that matter into his hands, and his only. He is not going to allow us to screw that up.
Why doesn't your invisible friend just drown us all again?

I think he promised not to do it that way again, but he has other options that can kill us all; like leaving us to govern ourselves, we'd be doomed for sure. God is not invisible , he just hides himself from humans.
So if god isn't invisible, what does it look like and where is it?
What does thought look like? What does potential look like?
You don't know. Got it.
No one does.

The question you have to ask yourself is why would nature have a preference for us to exist and evolve and progress in consciousness?

Why doesn't your invisible friend just drown us all again?

I think he promised not to do it that way again, but he has other options that can kill us all; like leaving us to govern ourselves, we'd be doomed for sure. God is not invisible , he just hides himself from humans.
You don't know. Got it.
No one does.

The question you have to ask yourself is why would nature have a preference for us to exist and evolve and progress in consciousness?
The grown-ups are talking, go away.

You don't know. Got it.
No one does.

Was that too difficult of a question for the "grown up?"

You don't know. Got it.
No one does.

it's off point.

You don't know. Got it.
No one does.

it's off point.
It is totally on point. If you want to know what God would look like, you have to study the laws of nature to get a better understanding.

So can you answer the question or not?

You don't know. Got it.
No one does.

it's off point.
It is totally on point. If you want to know what God would look like, you have to study the laws of nature to get a better understanding.

I was asking Mick a specific question about his views of god. So no, not on point.

No one does.

it's off point.

I was asking Mick a specific question about his views of god. So no, not on point.
Dodge and dance. Dodge and dance.

it's off point.

We call that doing the dingbat. :biggrin:

it's off point.

We call that doing the dingbat. :biggrin:
You sound dingerred.

Forum List

Back