Why does Trumps Skin Look Orange Sometimes, But Not Other Times/pics?

Some good suggestions. I have seen similar problems with other anchors too, especially in sports broadcasting. Older white men seem to get this effect that seems to be a weird reflection of the light off their lower skin layers where the fat is. White people have little to no melanin, so the light goes through the skin to the layer of fat under it, which is why we look white because fat looks white there. In older people it seems like the blood capillaries are not behaving like normal for younger people and combined with rosecea they can get a variation of reddish shades to their skin.

I have had people tell me that sometimes I look like my face is sunburned because it gets so red, or that I look angry, but no, actually spicy foods sometimes does that to me, and sometimes it makes me feel like my face is hot.

These ideas that Trump might be getting bad makeup for various reasons just doesnt seem to be viable. I am sure that Trump can afford a great makeup artist. The idea that journalists might be photo shopping his pics is very believable though. But I hate to attribute to malice what can be explained by natural means.

I do hope that Trump can do something to correct this prior to the general election.

New Topics

Forum List

Back