Why does Trump keep saying that North Korea should have been "taken care of" by past administrations

What is he talking about?

What does "Should have been 'taken care of' by past administrations" mean?

How do you define "taken care of"?

And why does he keep bringing up the Olympics and claiming he (Trump) made them successful?
Trump has no idea what he's talking about.

He's an ignorant idiot.

I'm sure your opinion troubles POTUS greatly :21:

-Geaux

And why does he keep bringing up the Olympics and claiming he (Trump) made them successful?
Well for starters look up slick Willie's comments about his NK agreement, how we were gonna monitor them closely so they wouldn't be able to develop nukes to threaten us or the rest of the world, yada, yada, yada. Turns out it was all talk but no action, and now the fat boy nutjob is exactly the threat that wasn't to be.

Like I said... the only thread I’ve ever seen you start that didn’t involve whining about Trump, was the one about legally having sex with children.

Again; I’m not going to ask why you were searching for something like that because a mod might think I’m calling you a pedo.

------------------------------------------------- its my thinking that The TRUMP is simply fecking with 'mrobamas' administration or calling attention to 'mrobama' and his not doing anything about the 'norks' . Its simply Polite disrespect aimed at 'mrobama' that YOU noticed so seems to me that The TRUMPS Tactics are working DeanRD !! [imo , chuckle]

and yeah , the pwick 'gwb' did nothing but i thought that you wanted to know why TRUMP does this to 'mrobama' .

you gotta remember that 'gwb' , mrobama , clinton , hilary , ghwb and 'lady gaga' are all brothers , sisters and pwicks from different mothers DeanRD .

Last edited:
and the 'olympics' , might as well take credit and annoy whoever gets annoyed by President Trump taking credit DeanRD !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back