Why does Trump deny Russian meddling?

So in today's little announcement, Trump says he misspoke and ACTUALLY thinks our intelligence agencies are the cat's pajamas.

His supporters here tell me our intelligence agencies are corrupt and can't be trusted.

So does that make him a dupe or a liar?
Generalization. No one believes our entire intelligence agencies are bad apples. One bad apple don't spoil the whole dang agency. But there are some that have cost confidence in the agency due to all this BS. Average agents and MOST of the agencies are outstanding and do incredible work for this country. But CLEARLY there has been POLITICAL BIAS in this whole FRUIT CAKE POLITICAL MOCKERY OF JUSTICE.

Those who are being charged were SPEARPHISHING. Becoming all too common. 1 out of 3 Big companies lose money over it. Identity theft.........stealing of intellectual property.....is a major problem in this internet world.
Losing confidence in our intelligence agencies, and cheering Trump on (or pretending to) while he throws them under the bus with Vladimir Putin standing by his side, are two entirely different universes.

What he did was terrible, and he did it on the world stage at a critical time. There is no excusing or spinning that.
He has a reason to be pissed at them, but it is not presidential to do so..............I think he had a moment of typical shooting from the hip that he always does..........If you had been hounded by them for 2 years you wouldn't like them much either.

If I had them trying to throw me in prison and charge me for that long my opinion wouldn't be too good about them either. But you and I have not been attacked by them for years...............

Those attacked by the IRS, FBI, NSA, ATF under Obama publically trash them because of what they did to them............They don't hold that back as they openly speak about the abuses on them under Obama. Does that mean they are bad people and hate the whole orgs..............Most of these orgs are honorable people.........But a few bad apples have scarred the reputation of these orgs....................

You are correct that as President he shouldn't have said it.........but I really don't care.........Because in his shoes I'd have already fired some of these clowns.............

Now tell me.............if you were attacked for years by any group...........would you be nice about talking about them. He retracted his statement btw.
The "retraction" was a lie so ridiculous that it would have been better that he just not said it. Had he retracted it with Putin standing there, it would have meant something.

And do you think it's a good idea to have a President who has to later retract stuff that he has said when the entire world was watching?

One needs a thick skin in both business and politics. Trump has lashed out like an angry teenager at any criticism since Day One. If he can't stand the heat, he shouldn't be in the kitchen.

So in today's little announcement, Trump says he misspoke and ACTUALLY thinks our intelligence agencies are the cat's pajamas.

His supporters here tell me our intelligence agencies are corrupt and can't be trusted.

Generalization. No one believes our entire intelligence agencies are bad apples. One bad apple don't spoil the whole dang agency. But there are some that have cost confidence in the agency due to all this BS. Average agents and MOST of the agencies are outstanding and do incredible work for this country. But CLEARLY there has been POLITICAL BIAS in this whole FRUIT CAKE POLITICAL MOCKERY OF JUSTICE.

Those who are being charged were SPEARPHISHING. Becoming all too common. 1 out of 3 Big companies lose money over it. Identity theft.........stealing of intellectual property.....is a major problem in this internet world.
Losing confidence in our intelligence agencies, and cheering Trump on (or pretending to) while he throws them under the bus with Vladimir Putin standing by his side, are two entirely different universes.

What he did was terrible, and he did it on the world stage at a critical time. There is no excusing or spinning that.
He has a reason to be pissed at them, but it is not presidential to do so..............I think he had a moment of typical shooting from the hip that he always does..........If you had been hounded by them for 2 years you wouldn't like them much either.

If I had them trying to throw me in prison and charge me for that long my opinion wouldn't be too good about them either. But you and I have not been attacked by them for years...............

Those attacked by the IRS, FBI, NSA, ATF under Obama publically trash them because of what they did to them............They don't hold that back as they openly speak about the abuses on them under Obama. Does that mean they are bad people and hate the whole orgs..............Most of these orgs are honorable people.........But a few bad apples have scarred the reputation of these orgs....................

You are correct that as President he shouldn't have said it.........but I really don't care.........Because in his shoes I'd have already fired some of these clowns.............

Now tell me.............if you were attacked for years by any group...........would you be nice about talking about them. He retracted his statement btw.
The "retraction" was a lie so ridiculous that it would have been better that he just not said it. Had he retracted it with Putin standing there, it would have meant something.

And do you think it's a good idea to have a President who has to later retract stuff that he has said when the entire world was watching?

One needs a thick skin in both business and politics. Trump has lashed out like an angry teenager at any criticism since Day One. If he can't stand the heat, he shouldn't be in the kitchen.
You didn't respond to my question..........If you had been attacked for a couple of years by a org trying to throw you in prison would you play nice ...........................

I agree it was uncalled for.................but I also sometimes I hear what he has to say and go........Holy Crap........but that is just what he does and is............

He has no reason to not be angry at a group doing everything to frag him...........and if you were honest about it you wouldn't like them much either...........

You didn't respond to my question..........If you had been attacked for a couple of years by a org trying to throw you in prison would you play nice ...........................

I agree it was uncalled for.................but I also sometimes I hear what he has to say and go........Holy Crap........but that is just what he does and is............

He has no reason to not be angry at a group doing everything to frag him...........and if you were honest about it you wouldn't like them much either...........
I would always play nice. It's easy to look much better by playing nice while the other guy is screaming and flailing.

You don't have to like someone to behave like an adult around them. It's not asking too much to expect a President to retain a little dignity.

This type of excuse may have worked when I was a kid, maybe, but that's just no longer the case.

I would always play nice. It's easy to look much better by playing nice while the other guy is screaming and flailing.

You don't have to like someone to behave like an adult around them. It's not asking too much to expect a President to retain a little dignity.

This type of excuse may have worked when I was a kid, maybe, but that's just no longer the case.
Easy for you to say from the cheap seats.........You aren't the one under attack for 2 years..........

Does it bother me he did it..........yes.........would I have done it...........probably not........but given the right moment when I"m thinking on how I've been attacked for a couple of years..............My opinion wouldn't be NICE...........

I'm old.........and speak my mind.................

Let's get real............they are trying to throw him in Prison.......tell me you wouldn't be pissed about that.

Easy for you to say from the cheap seats.........You aren't the one under attack for 2 years..........

Does it bother me he did it..........yes.........would I have done it...........probably not........but given the right moment when I"m thinking on how I've been attacked for a couple of years..............My opinion wouldn't be NICE...........

Let's get real............they are trying to throw him in Prison.......tell me you wouldn't be pissed about that.
Of course I wouldn't like it. But again, it's up to him to either act like a grownup or not. That's his call. He's made his call since Day One, fight back like you're in a schoolyard.

When on the world stage, with one of the most dangerous people on the planet standing right next to him, he broke. And then, with that dangerous person safely half a planet away, he feebly claimed that he meant the exact opposite of what he had actually said.

That is horrible. That's an embarrassment, a humiliation.

Of course I wouldn't like it. But again, it's up to him to either act like a grownup or not. That's his call. He's made his call since Day One, fight back like you're in a schoolyard.

When on the world stage, with one of the most dangerous people on the planet standing right next to him, he broke. And then, with that dangerous person safely half a planet away, he feebly claimed that he meant the exact opposite of what he had actually said.

Government agencies BULLYING CITIZENS..........Audits every year........trying to destroy them financially because of their beliefs.....................Perhaps the BULLYING shouldn't happen in our Gov't agencies...........

You are better than me.............I'm no kid........but if someone tries to hurt me and my family I'm not going to be nice about my talk to them......................

Again........it's easy for you to say it from the cheap seats.............you haven't been attacked for years.......

Should he have done it..............no........but I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Government agencies BULLYING CITIZENS..........Audits every year........trying to destroy them financially because of their beliefs.....................Perhaps the BULLYING shouldn't happen in our Gov't agencies...........

You are better than me.............I'm no kid........but if someone tries to hurt me and my family I'm not going to be nice about my talk to them......................

Again........it's easy for you to say it from the cheap seats.............you haven't been attacked for years.......

Should he have done it..............no........but I'm not losing any sleep over it.

I'm not better than anybody, brother. We just disagree.

Forum List

Back