Why does Trump bother me when he is doing what I want?

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic
On a policy level I an getting everything possible from the Trump administration. Sometimes all I get is soundbites, but that is because the democrats have their hands on the levers of power and he can't do much, but he has done phenomenally well despite them. I had low expectations and he has exceeded them.

I still can't like him despite this.I don't like his bankruptcies, his marriages and divorces and the nature of the women. Melana is a terrifically accomplished trophy, not in his mind apparently a woman. His bombast repels me. I like it better than 0bama's apology tours in the same way I prefer aspagas over cyanide, but I still don't like it. Maybe his dick measurement with Kim from NORK is the only way to get what he wants by speaking the only language Kim can understand. It seems to be hugely more successful than any other method of dealing with him. I still don't like it.

I feel that Trump is the another load of hay on the camel, and maybe there will be the piece of straw that kills the camel. we have gotten tons of hay over the last years since 1960. We . got a dishonest press that gets worse as year chases year. The corruption of the kennedy klan was bad enough, 0bama's casual corruption would have meant the end of the republic in real, while leaving the corpse still seated. what we have isn't a whole lot better.

It seems like he has got a good fairy that protects him at the cost of the probity that keeps republics going.

I should like him. I can't. He worries me. he will be worse no matter what happens this november

On a policy level I an getting everything possible from the Trump administration. Sometimes all I get is soundbites, but that is because the democrats have their hands on the levers of power and he can't do much, but he has done phenomenally well despite them. I had low expectations and he has exceeded them.

I still can't like him despite this.I don't like his bankruptcies, his marriages and divorces and the nature of the women. Melana is a terrifically accomplished trophy, not in his mind apparently a woman. His bombast repels me. I like it better than 0bama's apology tours in the same way I prefer aspagas over cyanide, but I still don't like it. Maybe his dick measurement with Kim from NORK is the only way to get what he wants by speaking the only language Kim can understand. It seems to be hugely more successful than any other method of dealing with him. I still don't like it.

I feel that Trump is the another load of hay on the camel, and maybe there will be the piece of straw that kills the camel. we have gotten tons of hay over the last years since 1960. We . got a dishonest press that gets worse as year chases year. The corruption of the kennedy klan was bad enough, 0bama's casual corruption would have meant the end of the republic in real, while leaving the corpse still seated. what we have isn't a whole lot better.

It seems like he has got a good fairy that protects him at the cost of the probity that keeps republics going.

I should like him. I can't. He worries me. he will be worse no matter what happens this november

Congratulations on the transparent virtue signaling. You're perfectly willing to benefit from Trump's decisions and actions, but are already putting in place your "I really don't like him anyway" PC alibi.

What.A.Hypocrite.

he has an INTEMPERATE TONGUE------that's all

SpectacularObedientBudgie-size_restricted.gif

Congratulations on the transparent virtue signaling. You're perfectly willing to benefit from Trump's decisions and actions, but are already putting in place your "I really don't like him anyway" PC alibi.

What.A.Hypocrite.
How is this hypocrisy? Virtue signaling? I am not the only person benefiting from this. Hypocrisy is like Pelosy getting the benefit of the tax cut and loudly decrying it. I am perfectly willing to say the tax cut is a good thing. I would have preferred the Cruz tax cut, but any time taxes are cut is a good thing

What.A.Hypocrite.
How is this hypocrisy? Virtue signaling? I am not the only person benefiting from this. Hypocrisy is like Pelosy getting the benefit of the tax cut and loudly decrying it. I am perfectly willing to say the tax cut is a good thing. I would have preferred the Cruz tax cut, but any time taxes are cut is a good thing

Translation: you like the benefits, but feel the need to diss him.

Whatevah.

I did it the reverse. I disliked him back in 2015 and I changed my registration from Republican in may of 2016 because I had such a visceral dislike. I like him a lot better now because he is doing most of what he campaigned on.

He is so very good now, why can't I like him better?

I can of understand the OP. There are a lot of things that I don’t like about Trump. I live in a state in which I didn’t have to worry about HRC winning if I didn’t vote for Trump, so I voted 3rd party.

I do like many of the things Trump has done, like reduce regulations. And even though I don’t like Trump personally, the MSM drives me to Trump’s corner when they look for the worst in everything Trump does. I think Trump is a narcissist, and most everything he does is for Trump. I think he is an arrogant asshole, but I also think he can be good for the country. He isn’t the first president that was an arrogant asshole.

Oh! The best thing about Trump is that he is not HRC.

I did it the reverse. I disliked him back in 2015 and I changed my registration from Republican in may of 2016 because I had such a visceral dislike. I like him a lot better now because he is doing most of what he campaigned on.

You don’t have to like him personally to like what he is doing as president.

Because you are emotionally immature.

In a binary universe, the fact that he is not Clinton makes me glad he got elected. His things he has done, and the things Clinton has said since the elections make me happier yet. I still think there are 14 people I would have preferred.

What you posted here is a great illustration of what's wrong with our voting process. The sad thing is people vote on representatives the same way they used to vote for their favorite American Idol contestant: How do they dress? How do they look? How well do they speak? How attractive is their family........

What we should be doing is hiring people based on their performance. After all, that's how successful businesses operate.

DumBama was very well liked on a personal basis, but look what he did to our country. We wanted to keep him in office for his personality, but turned Congress over to Republicans to stop his agendas.

If you owned a company, would you hire workers who's personality you liked but did an average or below average job, or would you hire workers who do the best job? Because if you say you'd hire workers on personality, your competition who hires workers based on productivity will put you out of business in a very short period of time.

We voters are the employers. Our electors are our workers. So the question is, do you want to have a successful business or don't you? Our leaders should not be popularity contest winners. Our leaders should be winners for the country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back