Why does this seem to happen to men that are drunk??

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
I went to a Christmas party with a friend of mine and a few of the guys got really drunk, Im talking eyes half closed, slurry words drunk......No surprise there, however they all did this and Im wondering why this seems to always happen when men get very drunk???

They lean up against their buddies and say "I love you man!!!!"............It's such a cliche, yet I see this a lot at parties. :cheers2:

Bonnie said:
I went to a Christmas party with a friend of mine and a few of the guys got really drunk, Im talking eyes half closed, slurry words drunk......No surprise there, however they all did this and Im wondering why this seems to always happen when men get very drunk???

They lean up against their buddies and say "I love you man!!!!"............It's such a cliche, yet I see this a lot at parties. :cheers2:

Men typically need the liquid-encouragement to come-clean with their feelings of affection. Those who do not (Myself included) are often coached into believing they must be Gay. I and many others are able to recognize attraction to people, yet not associate that attraction with sex.

:)

manu1959 said:
ok now that we have cleared that up.....

why do women take a spotter to the bathroom with them?

Well in my experience it was to serve a couple of functions,
1. to hold the door closed of there's no lock
2. to get paper if there is no paper and pass it under the
door
3. to bullshit about stuff.
4. to share lipstick and or perfume
5. Safety in numbers..Sounds weird but I have been accosted twice by Lesbians in womens rooms......Gotta stop hanging out in Manhattan i guess??

Bonnie said:

be grateful---worse things can happen--trust me on this one !

Bonnie said:
Well in my experience it was to serve a couple of functions,
1. to hold the door closed of there's no lock
2. to get paper if there is no paper and pass it under the
door
3. to bullshit about stuff.
4. to share lipstick and or perfume
5. Safety in numbers..Sounds weird but I have been accosted twice by Lesbians in womens rooms......Gotta stop hanging out in Manhattan i guess??

fair enough.... dem NY bulldykes can be pretty agressive

Said1 said:
You're not serious are you??

Gossip, gossip and more gossip. :tng:

That's where they keep the microwave. You see, women like to pretend that they don't eat when they are out on dates. Due to the extreme hunger you get from not eating they hide frozen pizzas in their purse and go to the bathroom. Since the pizzas are usually too big for one girl, they take a pal along.

1. So they can talk about their dates while the Microwave is running.
2. So they can talk about other dates that were better while the Microwave is running.
3. So they can insure there is no pizza sauce on each other's clothes to give away the secret before they go back out. (And while doing this they get to talk about guys they would rather be dating.)

Bonnie said:

It's how we bond.

Bonnie said:

rumour has it some men think that some women find this "attractive" and they hope that it will get them some :boobies:

gop_jeff said:
It's how we bond.

It just hit a funny bone with me as I observed this, because you see it in movies and you think it's just such a stereotype.............and then to see it for real..... :clap1:

Forum List

Back