Why does the White House have a problem with basic math?

The stimulus stimulated the pockets of Obamas supporters.

No, that is a lie. I supported the twerp and was not stimulated. So,....stop lying.

I think he meant people that paid him shit tons of money, not just voted for him... If all you did was send him 20$ and your vote you were screwed.

LOL, hell, I doubt the people that gave tens of thousands of dollars or more even bothered to show up and vote... That's how owned that man is.

Last edited:
Did you see the study that showed conservatives averaged 97 IQ, Libs 107? Makes more sense all the time...:razz:

the stimulus did all it was supposed to, but Bush's mess was bigger than expected. Now it's the pub's "austerity"/paralysis recovery, the a-holes...:eusa_angel:will STILL be all right soon...

Did you see the study that showed conservatives averaged 97 IQ, Libs 107? Makes more sense all the time...:razz:

the stimulus did all it was supposed to, but Bush's mess was bigger than expected. Now it's the pub's "austerity"/paralysis recovery, the a-holes...:eusa_angel:will STILL be all right soon...

Always my favorite.

I swear, my stimulus really was effective, you just can't tell because the size of the hole happens to be getting bigger...

Who ever said the stimulus was just to create jobs?

What was it supposed to stimulate then?

Union Membership?

I know.

It was supposed to stimulate us into taxing the rich. Investing not spending. Shared sacrifice.

If the rich are all that get a tax increase why is Obama talking about shared sacrifice to us??????

How did it stimulate taxing the rich? 40% of the stimulus went to tax reduction which did not directly create jobs. Money was given to states to spend at their discretion. Many used the money to cover budget shortfalls, preventing having to raise taxes and did not go for jobs

Stimulus was not just for jobs

By driving us deeper into debt faster then any time in our history since WWII the Democrats finally have an excuse to raise taxes. This is what they've been dreaming about since the last time they raised them in 93'.

That's all this has been about. New and creative ways to get us to go along with more and more tax increases.

$278,000 fucken dollars for each job created and it's all been about maneuvering us into another series of tax increases.

Give me that much money and I could be set for life. Give it to Democrats and everyone is broke and has nothing to show for it.

They've refused to deal with Social Security, Medicare, unemployment insurance, scores of other problems they've refused to address over the last decade and they have the nerve to still blame it all on Bush. They knew they were running up a tab and that was what they wanted just so they could raise taxes.

In plain and simple terms, a party that lives off of dependent voters has no incentive to help them to become independent.

Last edited:
What was it supposed to stimulate then?

Union Membership?

I know.

It was supposed to stimulate us into taxing the rich. Investing not spending. Shared sacrifice.

If the rich are all that get a tax increase why is Obama talking about shared sacrifice to us??????

How did it stimulate taxing the rich? 40% of the stimulus went to tax reduction which did not directly create jobs. Money was given to states to spend at their discretion. Many used the money to cover budget shortfalls, preventing having to raise taxes and did not go for jobs

Stimulus was not just for jobs

By driving us deeper into debt faster then any time in our history since WWII the Democrats finally have an excuse to raise taxes. This is what they've been dreaming about since the last time they raised them in 93'.

That's all this has been about. New and creative ways to get us to go along with more and more tax increases.

$278,000 fucken dollars for each job created and it's all been about maneuvering us into another series of tax increases.

Give me that much money and I could be set for life. Give it to Democrats and everyone is broke and has nothing to show for it.

They've refused to deal with Social Security, Medicare, unemployment insurance, scores of other problems they've refused to address over the last decade and they have the nerve to still blame it all on Bush. They knew they were running up a tab and that was what they wanted just so they could raise taxes.

In plain and simple terms, a party that lives off of dependent voters has no incentive to help them to become independent.

You have the tail wagging the dog...

We have accumulated $14 trillion in debt since Reagan instituted tax cuts without spending cuts. George Bush actually declared two wars and cut taxes to pay for them.

What kind of fool would ask his boss to cut his pay while he is facing bankruptcy?

That is the Republican tax strategy

Look, a new Troll on the boards! We don't have many of those!

please offer a link to that study. I would like to check on its validity.

Forum List

Back