Why does the White House have a problem with basic math?

This is a POLITICS forum.........many seem to forget that on here.

Most people ( ie: a majority.....and a healthy one at that) think the stimulus was a joke.

The only people shouting about how great it was?

The k00ks!!! = a sliver of the voting public.

This thread has enabled me to collect more names of people who think that being a lawyer, being a community organizer, being a state legislator, being a college professor, being a U.S. Senator isn't really a real job..........I suggest NOT ONE of them have ever been so talented and able to do such, to be such, ever in their small self-centered careers. Their one aim in life? to have a computer and internet access and NEVER pay a tax ever in their life, once they are forced to get out of their parents' basement.

Indeed......may of the radical lefties that lurk on this message board havent had a sniff of what real responsibility is in life. When ya do.......much of that sentiment of "we should have a solution for everything" takes a huge hit, except of course, for the k00ks.

Who ever said the stimulus was just to create jobs?

What was it supposed to stimulate then?

Union Membership?

I know.

It was supposed to stimulate us into taxing the rich. Investing not spending. Shared sacrifice.

If the rich are all that get a tax increase why is Obama talking about shared sacrifice to us??????

Last edited:

peewee2.jpg

Tim Geithner helped out Japan in the 90's. It's part of his resume.

Last edited:

What was it supposed to stimulate then?

Union Membership?

I know.

It was supposed to stimulate us into taxing the rich. Investing not spending. Shared sacrifice.

If the rich are all that get a tax increase why is Obama talking about shared sacrifice to us??????

How did it stimulate taxing the rich? 40% of the stimulus went to tax reduction which did not directly create jobs. Money was given to states to spend at their discretion. Many used the money to cover budget shortfalls, preventing having to raise taxes and did not go for jobs

Stimulus was not just for jobs

Hey RW, can you tell me the number of jobs accidently saved or or created by the stimulus that was not about saving or creating jobs? Can you show me how the stimulus saved the US accidently from a Depression that it (or Obama or his team of uber smart people) never acknowledged could happen? Thing of it is, everything the stimulus set out to do it failed at. It seems the stimulus only managed to do things it never meant to do, oddly of what what it did do, well that seems to always be changing... that is if we listen to people like you.

So what was the stimulus supposed to do RW, or does it get to change that goal post every time it gets proven wrong?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back