Why does the Rightwing Conservatives Hate Unions?

The right wing is bought and paid for by big companies. That's why they want to get rid of the EPA and and regulations concerning clean air and clean water. These companies have unlimited money. And the Supreme Court said they could spend as much as they want in our elections 5 to 4. And they do.

Unions, which are like 7 or 8% of all the workers in the US can't compete with business backed Republicans. Even though they try with door to door and bake sales.

Remember the made up "pimp video" that Fox ran endlessly? Turns out it ruined a lot of people's lives for a right wing lie and smear. But for the right wing that's OK. In fact, it worked so well, they tried to do the same to Planned Parenthood. The real reason the GOP went after Acorn was because they registered a lot of minorities who would vote Democrat. Remember, the GOP is 90% white and their leadership uses this. The hatred from the base against the "black" guy in the "WHITE" House keeps them occupied. Does the Republican base really support trillions in tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires while the middle class unemployed is being held hostage? I suspect "no". But the right wing hates Obama so much, they are willing to drown to get him out of the WHITE House.

They keep saying, "Oh, there he goes again, making it about race". The truth is, for the right wing, it IS "all about race".

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not what they are seeking. The always want MORE and expect everyone else to sacrifice to give it to them.

The Employer wants MORE too...he wants more labor for lesser compensation

In the last 30 years, the employers have gotten MORE than the employees

The 'employer' assumes the majority of the risk, and therefore is entitled to 'more' than the employees. Hell, w/o the 'employer,' the employee wouldn't exist. :cuckoo:

Unions were set up to provide standard working conditions for employees; well, the gov't does that now, so why do we still need unions?

In the past 30 years, employers have been demanding more and more while workers have made more and more concessions.

Workers are working more hours and receiving fewer benefits. In tough economic times, workers are told to make do with less or risk losing their jobs.

While workers are accepting concessions, they are witnessing their top executives take more compensation.

That is why unions are needed

Freedom of assembly.

When these free people assemble they can talk about what they want.

If they talk about acting together to acheive their goals you can not make it illegal for them to act as a group.

You dont get to shut down their efforts to act in unison.
Again, we get back to my lynching example of how this just isn't true. just because 100 people assemble and agree that lynching a minority is a good idea does not grant their act or topic of conversation protection under the law.

Really? Then why is Obama funneling so much money to big companies if they favor the right?

When a governor strips tries to strip SOME of his people of their rights then it seems to me Unions are needed very badly in this country.
Wow. that was intellectually dishonest.

there is no discrimination here.

That's not what they are seeking. The always want MORE and expect everyone else to sacrifice to give it to them.

The 'employer' assumes the majority of the risk, and therefore is entitled to 'more' than the employees. Hell, w/o the 'employer,' the employee wouldn't exist. :cuckoo:

Unions were set up to provide standard working conditions for employees; well, the gov't does that now, so why do we still need unions?

It is a two sided coin

The employer "gives" nothing. He receives labor for which he makes a profit. Risk is spread around. If management takes a risk and fails....it is the employee who is first in line to pay the price

Freedom of assembly is not the right to force another into a group contract.

When the people who do this assembling deside to act in unison you have no right to force them to not act as a group.

All your hate for unions is a hate for freedom

Wow. Seriously what are you, 12? 13? 15 tops... :cuckoo:
No... Truthiepoo is unfortunately an adult. a very... SPECIAL adult... but an adult.

Nice avatar BTW. Left, Back, Right, Right, Sword, Right, Up!

LOL

In the past 30 years, employers have been demanding more and more while workers have made more and more concessions.

Workers are working more hours and receiving fewer benefits. In tough economic times, workers are told to make do with less or risk losing their jobs.
While workers are accepting concessions, they are witnessing their top executives take more compensation.

Huh? What was the minimum wage 30 years ago....?

Personally i don't want some idiot union rep looking out for me.

I was forced to join a union once and all it did was cost me money. Union reps spent more time defending the fuck ups who should have been fired than anything else.

I was told I couldn't work through my lunch break and that I couldn't skip my 15 minute breaks. Really what the fuck does the union care if I work through lunch so I can leave 30 minutes earlier? The owner didn't care the idiot union rep gave me all kinds of shit about it.

Unions are for sheep.

Correction: that's well compensated sheep.

It is a two sided coin

The employer "gives" nothing. He receives labor for which he makes a profit. Risk is spread around. If management takes a risk and fails....it is the employee who is first in line to pay the price

You act as if the employer and the employee are on equal ground, this is false, they are not. The employer is not beholden to the employee and has the RIGHT to take chances with his or her business. Sometimes those risks fail, sometimes they don't.

Try alll you want.

You will never stop the American people from freedom of assembly.

The corporations may own your mind but you are many fewer than you dream you are.

The people have been roused from their sleep.

You can look forward to workers in the streets from now on

30 years ago, a CEO would make about 20 times the average worker in that company. Now they make 300 to 400 times as much. Look at the CEO of Cigna. They produce nothing. They are merely middle men for hospitals, doctors and nurses. The CEO received a paycheck of $120,000,000.00. Is this what you are defending?

Question, how many insurance policies do you have to "skim" to make a single salary of $120,000,000.00? I wonder what the other executives from that company make? Don't you? What about all the other companies?

Oh, here's a link.

http://crooksandliars.com/dday/cigna-denies-cancer-patient-care-ceo-makes-12

If you want more, go look them up. Just search CEO makes 120 million.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the people who do this assembling deside to act in unison you have no right to force them to not act as a group.

All your hate for unions is a hate for freedom

Wow. Seriously what are you, 12? 13? 15 tops... :cuckoo:
No... Truthiepoo is unfortunately an adult. a very... SPECIAL adult... but an adult.

Nice avatar BTW. Left, Back, Right, Right, Sword, Right, Up!

LOL

Thanks, yeah, one of my all-time favs.

30 years ago, a CEO would make about 20 times the average worker in that company. Now they make 300 to 400 times as much. Look at the CEO of Cigna. They produce nothing. They are merely middle men for hospitals, doctors and nurses. The CEO received a paycheck of $120,000,000.00. Is this what you are defending?

Question, how many insurance policies do you have to "skim" to make a single salary of $120,000,000.00? I wonder what the other executives from that company make? Don't you? What about all the other companies?

CEO wages have what to do with employee unions again?

One of the basic principles underlying the US Constitution is a system of "checks and balances" whereby no one person or institution wields absolute power.

Teachers are one of the "cornerstones" of any modern, successful society and an attack on their democratic right to organize is an attack on them!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back