why does the right unquestionably trust big business?

Don't stand there an whine because I just farted, when you are wearing a underwear full of shit.

Really??? Why don't you tell me about lightbulbs and Freedom, "Critical thinking(as long as it only goes one way)", and how we are a bunch of leeches...

Then you'll feel better.

And when has rdean ever done any "Critical thinking" he's a boy toy and idiot tool of the DNC. So as I told him I am telling you

"Don't stand there an whine because I just farted, when you are wearing a underwear full of shit."

Really? Did you ever point your critical thinking towards big business, banking and your own party? I never see you, or many of your brethren even try.

and before you even start... I have already gone on record of supporting a WORK for WELFARE program, supporting the 2nd Amendment, and I WANT small business to thrive.

Really??? Why don't you tell me about lightbulbs and Freedom, "Critical thinking(as long as it only goes one way)", and how we are a bunch of leeches...

Then you'll feel better.

And when has rdean ever done any "Critical thinking" he's a boy toy and idiot tool of the DNC. So as I told him I am telling you

"Don't stand there an whine because I just farted, when you are wearing a underwear full of shit."

Really? Did you ever point your critical thinking towards big business, banking and your own party? I never see you, or many of your brethren even try.

and before you even start... I have already gone on record of supporting a WORK for WELFARE program, supporting the 2nd Amendment, and I WANT small business to thrive.

This isn't about you or me it's about rdean being a hack.

It goes with out saying that the higher the quality of education the less reliance our people will require on cash welfare.

we have high quality education now

not everyone in the herd is capable of availing themsleves

fact = some are faster, smarter and more successful

legislation and just one more .gov program wont change this

While we do have pockets of quality in the educational landscape, far too many kids are simply run through the system. It is the job of "the system" to find something productive for every kid to do, or identify them as profoundly disabled.

Based on that criteria, our system is failing. There is nothing wrong with many of the kids being labeled 'disabled', and many kids come out of high school unprepared, if college is not their thing. Education needs more regional freedom - it should be a different experience for a kid growing up in Seattle as opposed to a kid growing up in rural West Texas - they each need to exit high school with skills that can be employed on the streets of their own home town, and/or skills that will carry them to the next level of education.

There are a LOT of things these kids could be doing after high school, but they've never talked to anyone about their future - including their parents. Why? Their parents were never educated on how to be parents!

Education reform should be (and is) the subject of other threads - for the purpose of this thread my thesis remains the overall value of the state (government) investing in a quality education, especially for those who can least afford it on their own.

Don't stand there an whine because I just farted, when you are wearing a underwear full of shit.

Then you'll feel better.

Yea, sounds like your're "full" of critical thinking.

It goes with out saying that the higher the quality of education the less reliance our people will require on cash welfare.

we have high quality education now

not everyone in the herd is capable of availing themsleves

fact = some are faster, smarter and more successful

legislation and just one more .gov program wont change this

Actually, you're wrong. I can't understand why right wingers are so stupid. Do I really have to say the obvious? If changing legislation did nothing to "improve ones fortune", then billionaires, like the Koch Brothers wouldn't be spending millions and millions of dollars to change legislation. They would spend their money on making more money. Which only proves that buying Republican Politicians to change laws makes MORE money.

Did that really have to be explained? Really?

This is how Republicans accomplished their massive "redistribution" of wealth.

What is it?

Determined ignorance?

Stupid?

Denial?

All three?

The Republican Party can't be this dumb. It's just not possible. There's got to be some other agenda.

Then you'll feel better.

Yea, sounds like your're "full" of critical thinking.

Come on deany show us some of your critical thinking that isn't bashing the republican party.

Forum List

Back