why does the right unquestionably trust big business?

We dont.

But....we know that most of us work for them. And without them, most of us would be unemployed. And we'd like to keep them HERE, instead of overseas. Especially if you lefties continue to demand the mass importation of foreign workers.

And we know crippling business would cripple jobs. And taking money from them, to give to the government, will not do anything but create a gov't middle man between corporate money and individual workers.

But dont worry....I dont expect much comprehension of that common sense answer from you. So my standard expectations for your response aren't that high.

Unquestionably? Why does the left question the unconstitutionality of the right?

I know I like big business because they make a lot of money for me.

We dont.

But....we know that most of us work for them. And without them, most of us would be unemployed. And we'd like to keep them HERE, instead of overseas. Especially if you lefties continue to demand the mass importation of foreign workers.

And we know crippling business would cripple jobs. And taking money from them, to give to the government, will not do anything but create a gov't middle man between corporate money and individual workers.

But dont worry....I dont expect much comprehension of that common sense answer from you. So my standard expectations for your response aren't that high.

Because if big business went away - all fields would lay fallow. We'd just sit around and do nothing.

We simply trust our neighbors doing business more than the government. We aren't hurt if people make money. We are hurt if our liberties are taken away by power hungry politicians.

It's a matter of whether you trust the people or not.

I get my paycheck from big business. Thanks to my manager for hiring. The job kinda sucks. Thats why they gotta pay me to show up. But they pay me. Otherwise, I'd be sleeping in a tent in some shitty park taking a crap on cop cars and listening to a pony tailed hippy dude go on and on about how good communism.

Instead, I just watched the Jets vs Broncos in high def, and live a nice life. Because I work for a company. Novel concept.

We simply trust our neighbors doing business more than the government. We aren't hurt if people make money. We are hurt if our liberties are taken away by power hungry politicians.

It says "We the People" in the document which forms the basis for our government.

I get my paycheck from big business. Thanks to my manager for hiring. The job kinda sucks. Thats why they gotta pay me to show up. But they pay me. Otherwise, I'd be sleeping in a tent in some shitty park taking a crap on cop cars and listening to a pony tailed hippy dude go on and on about how good communism.

Instead, I just watched the Jets vs Broncos in high def, and live a nice life. Because I work for a company. Novel concept.

Wow. So the only thing separating you from a life of zero personal responsibility is the job you have now. Hope you don't lose it. No way you'd find another one - or, God forbid, start a business of your own. BIG business is all we should have, right? And we should all consider ourselves dependent on it. How did man ever get by without BIG business? Did he ever plow and plant a field on his own without BIG business having to tell him to do it for pay?

The BIG Business brown-nosers are pathetic. They are afraid of having to set out on their own - they like being dependent on a BIG business for their livelihood and wet their pants when thinking of the possibility of losing their job and starting there own small business.

One guy I know who is not a pussy is this dude who just set up on the corner of Esplanade and Claiborne one morning and started selling fruit to motorists at the stop light. Nothing fancy - just apples, oranges, and bananas, one each, in a bag. First dude has a couple boxes of fruit and no one is biting much. Next thing you know, a few short weeks later, he's got to have dozens of boxes to satisfy demand and he's even got an employee or two helping him out. Did he cure the common cold or invent the next great technological wonder? Nope, nothin' fancy, just providing an ordinary service that ordinary people who ran out the door without breakfast needed - simple food and an easy way to get it on the way to work. He's not rich and maybe not even a genius - but he doesn't work for big business.

Last edited:

It says "We the People" in the document which forms the basis for our government.

Yeah. Which is why I trust the people and not the politicians to govern themselves.

Why should I be angry at my neighbor for running a successful business? Why should I give up my rights to the politicians so they can claim to go after my neighbor who has done nothing to me?

So you think that sitting on your couch in front of the television instead of being out doing something relevant is the way to live?

We dont.

Because if big business went away - all fields would lay fallow. We'd just sit around and do nothing.

No. We'd all do something to survive. And eventually, start up some sort of trading market. You know, butchers, farmers, blacksmiths, all trading their products and skills. Then....some would unite and form a "union" to share resources and services to become more efficient. Hell, maybe even give it a name, like "Bob and Johns Meat Mart". And "Jill's Veggie Shop". And to become even more efficient, maybe Bob, John and Jill join up with Rick the fisherman and Craig the armorer, and put all their services into a big building to be even more efficient, and call it "One Stop Shop".

If "One Stop Shop" went over welll with the locals, as a more efficient and reliable source of goods, then who knows, mabye go 100 miles east, share that model, and offer to help Anytown USA form the 2nd "One Stop Shop" for their town.

Wow. That sounds EVIL doesnt it? Next thing you know, PEOPLE all over the country will have formed their own buildings that specialize in something and we'd all be SLAVES to getting our goods and services from those people in buildings. Kinda like.........corporations, right?

Get a fucking job you loser hippies.

That 'We the People' did not include women, Blacks or Indians, much less the Chinese etc, etc, etc.....

So you think that sitting on your couch in front of the television instead of being out doing something relevant is the way to live?

My couch and TV were bought because I get a paycheck for doing something relevent you dumbass.

See, in THIS world, you WORK for stuff. You get paid to show up to do a task you wouldnt show up to do UNLESS you got paid for it. Thats how it works. And I take that pay in exchange for my 40 hours of work, and go buy shit so I can sit in front of my TV and enjoy it.

See how that works?

Sure beats pissing in a tent in a park demanding someone else pay for my stuff doesnt it?

We dont.

No. We'd all do something to survive. And eventually, start up some sort of trading market. You know, butchers, farmers, blacksmiths, all trading their products and skills. Then....some would unite and form a "union" to share resources and services to become more efficient. Hell, maybe even give it a name, like "Bob and Johns Meat Mart". And "Jill's Veggie Shop". And to become even more efficient, maybe Bob, John and Jill join up with Rick the fisherman and Craig the armorer, and put all their services into a big building to be even more efficient, and call it "One Stop Shop".

If "One Stop Shop" went over welll with the locals, as a more efficient and reliable source of goods, then who knows, mabye go 100 miles east, share that model, and offer to help Anytown USA form the 2nd "One Stop Shop" for their town.

Wow. That sounds EVIL doesnt it? Next thing you know, PEOPLE all over the country will have formed their own buildings that specialize in something and we'd all be SLAVES to getting our goods and services from those people in buildings. Kinda like.........corporations, right?

This would happen because of greedy, selfish Conservatives.

My couch and TV were bought because I get a paycheck for doing something relevent you dumbass.

See, in THIS world, you WORK for stuff. You get paid to show up to do a task you wouldnt show up to do UNLESS you got paid for it. Thats how it works. And I take that pay in exchange for my 40 hours of work, and go buy shit so I can sit in front of my TV and enjoy it.

See how that works?

Sure beats pissing in a tent in a park demanding someone else pay for my stuff doesnt it?

Your life sounds pretty boring and pathetic. And you call me a dumb ass.

This would happen because of greedy, selfish Conservatives.

Warren Buffett, Ted Turner, Jeff Immelt are all greedy selfish Cons??? Because they did just that. The Whole Foods CEO, a liberal, did just that.

Get a job you loser.

See how that works?

Your life sounds pretty boring and pathetic. And you call me a dumb ass.

Its anything but. But I'm not a resume spoutter. I work for mine. And enjoy it. Get a fucking job loser.

Yeah. Which is why I trust the people and not the politicians to govern themselves.

Why should I be angry at my neighbor for running a successful business? Why should I give up my rights to the politicians so they can claim to go after my neighbor who has done nothing to me?

The People govern themselves through the politicians that they elect. Have you ever actually read the Constitution?

Who said you should be angry at your neighbor? What rights exactly are you being asked to give up?

Forum List

Back