why does the right unquestionably trust big business?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MarcATL, Nov 18, 2011.

1. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,755
    hmmmm....?

Well....?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    We dont.

But....we know that most of us work for them. And without them, most of us would be unemployed. And we'd like to keep them HERE, instead of overseas. Especially if you lefties continue to demand the mass importation of foreign workers.

And we know crippling business would cripple jobs. And taking money from them, to give to the government, will not do anything but create a gov't middle man between corporate money and individual workers.

But dont worry....I dont expect much comprehension of that common sense answer from you. So my standard expectations for your response aren't that high.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  3. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,254
    When Business becomes part of a federal government that's is what is called fascism. I thought my conservatives brothers and sisters believed in smaller government that want to the states...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Ropey

Ropey To Life! Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,995
    Unquestionably? Why does the left question the unconstitutionality of the right?

I know I like big business because they make a lot of money for me.

5. OohPooPahDoo

OohPooPahDoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    they r stupid maybe?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. OohPooPahDoo

OohPooPahDoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    Because if big business went away - all fields would lay fallow. We'd just sit around and do nothing.

7. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,219
    We simply trust our neighbors doing business more than the government. We aren't hurt if people make money. We are hurt if our liberties are taken away by power hungry politicians.

It's a matter of whether you trust the people or not.

8. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    I get my paycheck from big business. Thanks to my manager for hiring. The job kinda sucks. Thats why they gotta pay me to show up. But they pay me. Otherwise, I'd be sleeping in a tent in some shitty park taking a crap on cop cars and listening to a pony tailed hippy dude go on and on about how good communism.

Instead, I just watched the Jets vs Broncos in high def, and live a nice life. Because I work for a company. Novel concept.

9. OohPooPahDoo

OohPooPahDoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    It says "We the People" in the document which forms the basis for our government.

10. OohPooPahDoo

OohPooPahDoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    Wow. So the only thing separating you from a life of zero personal responsibility is the job you have now. Hope you don't lose it. No way you'd find another one - or, God forbid, start a business of your own. BIG business is all we should have, right? And we should all consider ourselves dependent on it. How did man ever get by without BIG business? Did he ever plow and plant a field on his own without BIG business having to tell him to do it for pay?

The BIG Business brown-nosers are pathetic. They are afraid of having to set out on their own - they like being dependent on a BIG business for their livelihood and wet their pants when thinking of the possibility of losing their job and starting there own small business.

One guy I know who is not a pussy is this dude who just set up on the corner of Esplanade and Claiborne one morning and started selling fruit to motorists at the stop light. Nothing fancy - just apples, oranges, and bananas, one each, in a bag. First dude has a couple boxes of fruit and no one is biting much. Next thing you know, a few short weeks later, he's got to have dozens of boxes to satisfy demand and he's even got an employee or two helping him out. Did he cure the common cold or invent the next great technological wonder? Nope, nothin' fancy, just providing an ordinary service that ordinary people who ran out the door without breakfast needed - simple food and an easy way to get it on the way to work. He's not rich and maybe not even a genius - but he doesn't work for big business.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011