Why does the right refuse reality?

Jerome Corsi's new book entitled 'Where's the Birth Certificate?' is already #1 on Amazon. Pretty amazing considering the official release isn't till May 17th. Just check out the book and decide for yourself. All the Media spin on this is meaningless. Just check out Corsi's book. I think it's going to be fascinating. I'm gonna check it out. If it's all Bullshit,i'll say it's Bullshit. But i think you have to read it first before making such declarations. That's my opinion anyway.

actually, the dukan diet is number 1

do you birthers always lie compulsively?

oh yeah... right.

sorry, that was a rhetorical question.

Last edited:
I think his mama lied in order to get the state to pay for the birth :)

hypothetically . if your mother screwed a foreigner in a foreign country but still a citizen , are you American ?
how about diplomats ?
next lets see proof the state paid for his birth , or shut your moth ass hole .

but that is all you have to bitch about ? he's doing a good job .

the right always attract small minds .

the republican motto is if you tell a lie enough it becomes the truth .
and you people prove that .

All the facts are on the table and the right keeps pretending they are not.

How do you do anything possitive for this country when one fourth of the country accepts lies over fact?

Bachmann says "it's settled".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=913ebpSdGIE]YouTube - Michele Bachmann Says Obama Birth Certificate Issue 'Settled'[1].wmv[/ame]

Why is Obama spending millions of dollars not to have the long form released?

My guess. The Long form probably lists his Parents Religion as Muslim. I really doubt were going to find out he is not natural Born. God if we did can you imagine the legal ramifications. Ouchy.

Like I said if I had to wager, I am guessing it is something on the form, other than not being born in the US, that he does not want out there. My Guess is it says Muslim, which Is silly to cover up, IMO. Hell my long form says Roman Catholic and I am not and have never been Roman Catholic. Who cares.

Forum List

Back