Why does the right refuse reality?

What the fuck do you know about reality?

Everything you espouse and believe in is a lie.

Another sweeping statement by TM.

Hey TM, how’s the Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Libyan war’s you support going these days? You war mongering hate filled bigoted Neocon.

Now that’s some truth for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
And anothere TM thread falls flat in the first few posts... Watch as it gets 12 pages long with people telling her how big of a dipshit she is while she freaks out.

Why does TMN refuse rational thought?

Hey TM, how’s the Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Libyan war’s you support going these days? You war mongering hate filled bigoted Neocon.

It's not even a sweeping statement.

She posted a link to yet another inane and misguided piece of propaganda, without having either the intellect or the integrity to provide a comment as to why it is relevant.

I have a policy of Nonclickage for such links.

She posted a link to yet another inane and misguided piece of propaganda, without having either the intellect or the integrity to provide a comment as to why it is relevant.

I dono lol, saying "Why does the right refuse reality?" based on a birth certificate is pretty sweeping.

I dono lol, saying "Why does the right refuse reality?" based on a birth certificate is pretty sweeping.

That's a thread title. She doesn't even bother to comment in the post.

Most of us realize that in today's society Perception IS Reality. There has become a Perception that Barrack Obama has something to hide in regards to his birth records because for a fair amount of time he went out of his way to block any/all attempts for people to get access to those records (which ARE Public Records). If he had simply come out and asked the State of Hawaii to provide the long form birth certificate when it was initially requested, this would probably have gone away very quickly. However, given that he attempted to deny people access to the records, it creates a Perception (there's that word again) that he has something to hide, and gives a story like this significant "legs".

Why is Obama spending millions of dollars not to have the long form released?

Because it distracts people from his truly DISMAL RECORD AS PRESIDENT.

repigs or dems , reality is in the eye of the beholder .
you mite say reality depends on how good your drugs are .

And anothere TM thread falls flat in the first few posts... Watch as it gets 12 pages long with people telling her how big of a dipshit she is while she freaks out.

:eusa_shhh:

Didn't you know? That is trughdoesntmatter's whole purpose in life.

Jerome Corsi's new book entitled 'Where's the Birth Certificate?' is already #1 on Amazon. Pretty amazing considering the official release isn't till May 17th. Just check out the book and decide for yourself. All the Media spin on this is meaningless. Just check out Corsi's book. I think it's going to be fascinating. I'm gonna check it out. If it's all Bullshit,i'll say it's Bullshit. But i think you have to read it first before making such declarations. That's my opinion anyway.

Why does the right refuse reality?
....ESPECIALLY as often as they've been WRONG!!!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back