Why does the right fear public healthcare?

Hmmm.. FAnnie and freddie were not government run programs.. They are now since bush gave them billions in bailout money..

But lets put your lame arguement into perspective..

You don't trust the government to run your healthcare but Nuclear missiles are ok??

You don't trust our government to run your healthcare but our military is ok??

You don't trust our government to run your healthcare but the CIA is ok??

You're a retard!!

And other than a neotard poll.. Most people do want a public option by a large margin..

Poll: Public Option in Health Care Backed by American Majority

Three quarters of americans support a public option.. Poll taken Sept. 1, 2009.
Even 71% of republicans were found to favor it.. So what is your problem?

the comparisons you make are ridiculous....there is a big difference in running the Military....a set group of people who are on the govt payroll....same with the CIA.....as compared with making decisions for 300 million people.........with many different ideas on what health care should be like....and many different physical needs.....i dont think the govt can handle it and do a decent job....their track record in dealing with people aint that good....look no farther then the IRS....very sympathetic people....that have your well being at heart....

Gee, I dunno, Medicare in 1965 was only going to cost 12 billion $$. It now costs $110 BILLION+.

Not to mention we have $1,000 toilet seats and $500 hammers. Everything the governement has touched is BANKRUPT. Including the nation.

Gee, I can't imagine why anybody would be sleptical.

Forum List

Back