Why does the Right Demonize sustainable Energy ?

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
I do not understand the rights position on energy.

Coal Oil Gas are fossile fuels which will be gone onces used.

they are intermidiate energy scources on the way to sustainable energy.

energy has to be infinite to be sustainable.

the only scource known to men which is close to infinite is fusion energy.

and lucky us we got a giant fusion powerplant for FREE ! the sun.

so using the energy of this powerplant is the only way we can have a sustainable high energy high tech society.

yet the right fights against this.

the right wants to use unsustainable energy scources.

which allso are bad for earths enviroment.

why ?

god said we should be gardeners.

no gardener would spew diesel fumes on his flowerbeds.

Last edited:

the only scource known to men which is close to infinite is fussion energy.

so using the energy of this powerplant is the only way we can have a sustainable high energy high tech society.

why ?

Within the useful lifetime of the planet natural gas is sustainable being created by decomposition.

Novae and blackholes are evidence that fusion is not infinite..

You might want to learn some basic high school science.

Why does the left kill their own and bring in more breeders to totally support and use up natural or energy wasting resources?

" iiberalism is A Mental Disorder " M.Savage

keeping loading your oil in your unsafe rail cars and shut the fuck up

Why does the left kill their own and bring in more breeders to totally support and use up natural or energy wasting resources?

" iiberalism is A Mental Disorder " M.Savage
your post has 0 relevance to the posted theme, go fuck yourself and be happy

the only scource known to men which is close to infinite is fusion energy.

why ?

Still upset Germany is turning against green energy?

omfg i only get an answer from people so crazy they should get some medizine.

natural gas does not get created sufficently by decomposition to replace fossile natural gas which has been created in the last 160 million years, learn geology.

who cares about liberals, i don t you do create a new topic get the fuck out of here.

i did mention that fusion power is not infinite, but considering that its asumed that the sun will work unchanging for the next 2 billion yeras, its pretty close to infinite for me.and after 2 billion years the sun will still be producing fusion power for the next 4 billion years. against 1000 years for all fossile fuel combined .. fuck ypurselfs go to another thread

Within the useful lifetime of the planet natural gas is sustainable being created by decomposition.

fossile gas was created a long time ago and does not rplenish

blackholes got nothing to do with fusion.

novae have nothing to do with fusion.

who needs science ? maybe your highschool science teacher was a creationist ? and had no clue about physics ? and prayed to god you belived in his grace.

omfg i only get an answer from people so crazy they should get some medizine.

natural gas does not get created sufficently by decomposition to replace fossile natural gas which has been created in the last 160 million years, learn geology.

who cares about liberals, i don t you do create a new topic get the fuck out of here.

i did mention that fusion power is not infinite, but considering that its asumed that the sun will work unchanging for the next 2 billion yeras, its pretty close to infinite for me.and after 2 billion years the sun will still be producing fusion power for the next 4 billion years. against 1000 years for all fossile fuel combined .. fuck ypurselfs go to another thread

You can't even be honest in your OP, fossil fuels are a renewable energy source, in 50 million years or so the will be filling up cars with petro made of you.

Probably because it is not yet a viable solution. When you recharge that electric car you paid a bundle for, the electricity to recharge it was probably generated from a fossil fuel burning power plant. President Obama flies to all his global warming meetings on an aircraft that burns jet fuel measured in pounds. He leaves a hellova carbon footprint. But he just smiles. There is no solar energy or wind energy system yet developed that can fly an airplane of do any heavy work.

Because the Kochs tell them to. And they like being given orders.
I really cannot explain the second part of that though.

why ?

You might want to note that you didn't address the topic at all.

Probably because it is not yet a viable solution.

Whether that's the case or not, it's no reason to demonize the entire approach. That's just stupid.

When you recharge that electric car you paid a bundle for, the electricity to recharge it was probably generated from a fossil fuel burning power plant. President Obama flies to all his global warming meetings on an aircraft that burns jet fuel measured in pounds. He leaves a hellova carbon footprint. But he just smiles. There is no solar energy or wind energy system yet developed that can fly an airplane of do any heavy work.

"Probably" huh.
Air Force One, and every other jet, already did all that for decades with no environmental balance. Is not some balance better than no balance?

Basically there's a certain contingent who contribute absolutely nothing except to sit on their hands and mumble, "that'll never work". Such people are wankers and wastes of human protoplasm.

Whether that's the case or not, it's no reason to demonize the entire approach. That's just stupid.

When you recharge that electric car you paid a bundle for, the electricity to recharge it was probably generated from a fossil fuel burning power plant. President Obama flies to all his global warming meetings on an aircraft that burns jet fuel measured in pounds. He leaves a hellova carbon footprint. But he just smiles. There is no solar energy or wind energy system yet developed that can fly an airplane of do any heavy work.

"Probably" huh.
Air Force One, and every other jet, already did all that for decades with no environmental balance. Is not some balance better than no balance?

Basically there's a certain contingent who contribute absolutely nothing except to sit on their hands and mumble, "that'll never work". Such people are wankers and wastes of human protoplasm.

What's stupid about it is giving tax money to companies who filed bankruptcy as soon as they got the money. Remember Obama's Splenda and the others? That kind of corruption is what turned the Right"s stomach.

why ?

The Koch brothers?

What do you have snail mail and didn't read your New democrap talking points?

Koch came out a few months ago agreeing with your cult.

ok i think coal oil gas where great recources to easily produce energy, so we could quickly produce machines capable of producing sustainable energy.

somehow some individiuals without any morals goto profit , and now the whole human race is fucked

"Probably" huh.

Well, tell us what is actually producing enough electricity to actually pay for itself. Put it up here. Wind turbines actually have been proven to cost more in their upkeep than what is gained from the electricity they produce.

question if everybody profiting more then 1 million $ a year from fossile fuels got killed in 1 day, would the human race have a better future ?

ok i think coal oil gas where great recources to easily produce energy, so we could quickly produce machines capable of producing sustainable energy.

somehow some individiuals without any morals goto profit , and now the whole human race is fucked

Coal and gas are. It is estimated that we have some 500 years of coal reserves. Hillary and Obama want to shut down all plants that use coal.

the problem isnt the recource in coal oil gas, methanehydrate or others.

the problem is where the products go.

if we build desalinationplants and forested the deserts, all this co2 would turn into wood and life,no problem, instead we destory the forests.
dumb dumber totaly idiotic

imagine all the co2 a Sahara desert filled with trees could absorb

we would need to burn coal to make enough co2

why ?

The Koch brothers?

What do you have snail mail and didn't read your New democrap talking points?

Koch came out a few months ago agreeing with your cult.

Yyyyeah uhhhh I don't have a "cult". I have a "coat" but that's for cold weather. Nor do I have any "talking points".

Forum List

Back