Why does the right defend the wealthy class

The left's base of public and private union pension plans are heavily invested in the very corporations they claim are hoarding the wealth. Why the hypocrisy libs? Why don't you libs call us when your base of unions give those corporate profits back to the workers, I won't hold my breath for that to happen.

"Most of the poorest people in America, have a luxury standard of living compared to the rest of the world."

You KNOW CONservative economic policys are a failure when you MUST compare it to 3rd world nations, lol

inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png

GIMP-Top-1p-Share-of-Total-PTI.png
In one breath conservatives argue how good poor Americans got it then say IF America sucks for the poor and middle class policies that ruined it.

I can just hear all the twisted spin on unions ruining America.

If it weren't for liberals there would never have been the middle class the new deal created.

God Republicans are stupid. The create NAFTA then send all those jobs to India China and mexico because they wanted to max profits. Union or not they didn't want to pay high American wages. They think Walmart wages are what uneducated masses should make. Not Ford or gm wages. Do away with those jobs and unions and Toyota and Honda workers would make Walmart wages.

Well if that's the way you feel, why not open up your own company?

You can pay your floor sweepers $50,000 per year plus great benefits. You can pay your shelf stockers $35,000 per year plus three months vacation. Pay your parts inspectors $40,000 per year plus benefits.

Of course you will be out of business in no time at all, but what the hell, at least you provided good paying jobs that a monkey can do for a few short months until you go broke.
Or the CEO can go back to making 30 x what the employees make instead of 500% like the do know. Unions might have to come back. NAFTA may need to be renegotiated. We did just fine before NAFTA and bushanomics excellerated.

A company pays an employee based on what they make for the company.

If a CEO is making 6 million a year, it's because he or she is bringing in 15 million a year for the company. In many cases, a CEO is worth the money they make because of their past history.

Now if you think CEO's are making too much money, why don't you become a CEO yourself?

You people on the left never criticize what sports figures make, what Hollywood or various other entertainment figures make, only business people. Why?

The past year I started to watch the show the Big Bang theory. I caught up on all the past episodes and got interested in the cast. So I went to Wiki to read up on the actors.

I found out that each one of them make over a million dollars per episode. Without commercials, an episode is about 20 minutes of work if you can actually call it work. What makes them worth so much money to do so little work?

But, no complaints from the left.
My VP bro says you're wrong. If the unions were gone Toyota and Honda would only pay Walmart wages.

No because they wouldn't be able to find any workers at Walmart wages.

As a right winger I don't really defend the wealthy too much.

However, I just don't want to use the filthy ass government to steal from them to give the money to me, unlike the greedy Left.

Unlike the greedy and envious Left I do not feel that I am entitled to the wealth simply because I am alive and they have it and I don't.

Defending the wealthy is a liberal phrase. There is no defending the wealthy, there is only wanting equal treatment for everybody regardless of what your worth is. That's what the right is defending.

Liberals on the other hand like to divide Americans into dozens of groups. Then they pick which groups they like and which groups they hate based on how many votes it will buy them.

In this instance they sided with the people that hate the wealthy. Why? Because there are way more people that hate the wealthy than there are wealthy people. More votes.

"Most of the poorest people in America, have a luxury standard of living compared to the rest of the world."

You KNOW CONservative economic policys are a failure when you MUST compare it to 3rd world nations, lol

inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png

GIMP-Top-1p-Share-of-Total-PTI.png
In one breath conservatives argue how good poor Americans got it then say IF America sucks for the poor and middle class policies that ruined it.

I can just hear all the twisted spin on unions ruining America.

If it weren't for liberals there would never have been the middle class the new deal created.

God Republicans are stupid. The create NAFTA then send all those jobs to India China and mexico because they wanted to max profits. Union or not they didn't want to pay high American wages. They think Walmart wages are what uneducated masses should make. Not Ford or gm wages. Do away with those jobs and unions and Toyota and Honda workers would make Walmart wages.

Well if that's the way you feel, why not open up your own company?

You can pay your floor sweepers $50,000 per year plus great benefits. You can pay your shelf stockers $35,000 per year plus three months vacation. Pay your parts inspectors $40,000 per year plus benefits.

Of course you will be out of business in no time at all, but what the hell, at least you provided good paying jobs that a monkey can do for a few short months until you go broke.
Or the CEO can go back to making 30 x what the employees make instead of 500% like the do know. Unions might have to come back. NAFTA may need to be renegotiated. We did just fine before NAFTA and bushanomics excellerated.

A company pays an employee based on what they make for the company.

If a CEO is making 6 million a year, it's because he or she is bringing in 15 million a year for the company. In many cases, a CEO is worth the money they make because of their past history.

Now if you think CEO's are making too much money, why don't you become a CEO yourself?

You people on the left never criticize what sports figures make, what Hollywood or various other entertainment figures make, only business people. Why?

The past year I started to watch the show the Big Bang theory. I caught up on all the past episodes and got interested in the cast. So I went to Wiki to read up on the actors.

I found out that each one of them make over a million dollars per episode. Without commercials, an episode is about 20 minutes of work if you can actually call it work. What makes them worth so much money to do so little work?

But, no complaints from the left.
My VP bro says you're wrong. If the unions were gone Toyota and Honda would only pay Walmart wages.

Well, you 'bro' is a freakin idiot.

I have proof of this just yesterday. The McDonald by where I work, has a "now hiring" sign on the window which says "$10.10 any shift".

Why do you think this McStore is hiring anyone for $10.10 an hour, when there is absolutely no law, or regulation, or Union, or anything forcing them to pay more than minimum wage?

Because they are trying to attract workers.

Unions do not cause wages to rise. Labor demand does. Unions drive up labor costs for only the Unions, and causes them to be replaced by automation, or bankrupt the company. That's why Honda and Toyota, and all the other companies, didn't declare bankruptcy, even though they went through the same slump GM and Chrysler did.

Your "bro" is just spouting the same pro-union myths, we've heard for decades. "Everyone would be earning 3 1/2 cents an hour without the Union!" Bull crap.

Forum List

Back