Why Does The "Race" Issue Attract So Many Stupid Opinionated People...?

You are what's wrong with our country.

Yeah, its all a white guys fault.

Ever occur to you that you add to the problem too? Plenty of people have piled logs on that pyre. Its stupid to blame one group to the exclusion of other groups.

I'm a white guy. My comment was directed at one person, no one else. One may infer correctly that the comment was directed to people of all races, creeds, religions, etc. who hate other individuals who are different than themselves based solely on that difference.

But you dont have anything good to say about creeds that hate, do you?

For you to like a creed, does it have to be a mamby-pamby Mr Rogers kind of creed to else you feel justified in hating them back?

And what if political orientation is just as much a genetic manifestation as many liberals claim that sexual orientation is? (Well, as long as it is either hetero or homo, none of the other sexual tastes are natural, at least as of today)

I think hating people for being haters is a tad inconsistent.

Last edited:
Are we supposed to care, you aren't going to do shit about it.

Then why are so many ass hats like constantly whining about white racism if no whites are doing jack about it, dumbass?

Jeesh, you dont even have enough brain cells working to keep that simple story line straight.

And once the midwest folks decide that they dont want their states looking like Caliphornica I suspect things are going to start getting a lot worse for minorities.

What do you mean by that?:confused:

I have a suspicion that once nonhispanic whites are a statistical minority across the nation and people see a lot of unpalatable things in the media, they might do a 180 on the spirit of minority rights, though formally still committed to equal rights.

And Caliphornica is an ongoing disaster, rolling out at galacial speed.

Forum List

Back