Why Does The "Race" Issue Attract So Many Stupid Opinionated People...?

jes' wondering...

Because people like you would like us to belive racism do not exist and if want it hidden, forgotten and not talked about. Called White Guilt. Racism in American is alive and well and growing.

lol... if it weren't for folks like LOL, the word "stupid" might never have been put together with the term "opinionated people"... :eusa_angel:

eta: considering LOL, I probably should have created another, more specifically entitled, thread... I'll leave it to others to name what that thread might be called...

Last edited:
'k... I'm gonna back off a bit and (conditionally) apologize to LOL...

but I gotta say that anybody who refuses (for what ever reason) to give a fair hearing to both sides of an issue is blinding themselves... and makes it less likely that their opinions are taken seriously in the public square...

Some issues have only one side, racism is one of those. There is no excuse for racism, only an explanation: Ignorance.

so I imagine that, in that cloud-filled ethereal universe in which you apparently live, you've never had a negative knee-jerk reaction whenever you've read or heard the terms "redneck", "southern white man", "GOP", etc...

Race is being used for political advantage by this administration. This administration needs to be removed.

Some issues have only one side, racism is one of those. There is no excuse for racism, only an explanation: Ignorance.

so I imagine that, in that cloud-filled ethereal universe in which you apparently live, you've never had a negative knee-jerk reaction whenever you've read or heard the terms "redneck", "southern white man", "GOP", etc...

Nope, never have. 'Course I've traveled much and learned long ago not judge 'a book by its cover'. My first contact with "rednecks" and "southern white" men was at age 19 in boot camp, NTC San Diego, 1967.

Since then I've been in every region of the U.S. (I've never been to New England) and learned that with the exception of extremists, the American people are pretty much the same no matter the color of their skin, the accent in which they speak or the tattoo's which adorn their body, etc.

Nope, never have. 'Course I've traveled much and learned long ago not judge 'a book by its cover'. My first contact with "rednecks" and "southern white" men was at age 19 in boot camp, NTC San Diego, 1967.

Since then I've been in every region of the U.S. (I've never been to New England) and learned that with the exception of extremists, the American people are pretty much the same no matter the color of their skin, the accent in which they speak or the tattoo's which adorn their body, etc.

meh... my pos rep post got sent off prematurely...

the full message: "you're a good man, WC... my apologies for casting negative aspersions upon you"...

the full message: "you're a good man, WC... my apologies for casting negative aspersions upon you"...

Thanks.

Thanks.

yw... :)

Yeah, right, shithead. I'm aware of black crime statistics, therefor I'm ignorant? You are so f-ing stupid.

Yeah, right, shithead. I'm aware of black crime statistics, therefor I'm ignorant? You are so f-ing stupid.

Actually I'm not stupid, fucking or otherwise. You're confused (my polite way of stating you're the one who is 'limited' - whether fucking or not I'm unable to evaluate). The color of one's skin has little correlation to criminal behavior sans other factors; economic and social conditions highly correlate to criminal behavior as does parental history, education, exposure to violence and substance abuse. None of which correlate perfectly with criminal behavior/lifestyle.

Neil Young started all that you know.:lol:

"...better keep your head, don't forget what your good book said, southern change gonna come at last, now your crosses are burning fast, southern man." The reply was great too:

" I heard Mr. Young sing about her, I heard ole Neil put her down, I hope Neil Young will remember, a southern man don't need him around anyhow...."

The color of one's skin has little correlation to criminal behavior sans other factors; economic and social conditions highly correlate to criminal behavior as does parental history, education, exposure to violence and substance abuse. None of which correlate perfectly with criminal behavior/lifestyle.

You opened up your skull and a ball of shit rolled out. Even if Afros have good excuses to be pieces of shit, they're still pieces of shit. But, they don't have good excuses, even after controlling for environment, Afros are still relatively shitty. And, environment is not a good excuse because they're responsible for their own shitty environments, which would be much worse without whites helping them.

The color of one's skin has little correlation to criminal behavior sans other factors; economic and social conditions highly correlate to criminal behavior as does parental history, education, exposure to violence and substance abuse. None of which correlate perfectly with criminal behavior/lifestyle.

You opened up your skull and a ball of shit rolled out. Even if Afros have good excuses to be pieces of shit, they're still pieces of shit. But, they don't have good excuses, even after controlling for environment, Afros are still relatively shitty. And, environment is not a good excuse because they're responsible for their own shitty environments, which would be much worse without whites helping them.

You are what's wrong with our country.

Forum List

Back