Why does the press investigate Paul Ryan's marathon time more than obama eligibility?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Breitbart.com gave the media a smoking gun a few months back when they showed that obozo's own literary agent claimed their client was born in kenya. But the corporate media still won't touch the scandal.

It's not in the script. Everyone should check out 'The Obama Deception' Documentary. It's all just a big NWO Global Elite scam in the end. The MSM does what it's told.

They investigated the marathon time more than they investigated ANYTHING relating to the empty chair. It's scary shit.

• Banned
Because lying Ryan got caught in it & the more they lie the more they are gonna get called

out on it .The President of the United States was born in Hawaii

So why did he tell his literary agency he was born in kenya.? Was obozo getting a scholarship based on foreign status? Then he's guilty of fraud.

They investigated the marathon time more than they investigated ANYTHING relating to the empty chair. It's scary shit.

Yes, because it's all scripted and rigged. The MSM is just a NWO Global Elite tool. And the script says 'Get the Hopey Changey dude reelected.' And that's what will likely happen. Unless something shockingly unpredictable happens. But i wouldn't count on that.

Shh...the birther issue is a winner for our President.

HAHAHA. Like hell it is. It's the end for obozo.

It's a great issue. I want you to bump this thread every day. It makes the GOP look almost as aloof and out of touch as their nominee and that is saying quite a bit.

Seriously, bump this thread every day and see where it comes out on the spectrum of "who gives a fuck". I dare you sonny.:badgrin:

It's a great issue. I want you to bump this thread every day. It makes the GOP look almost as aloof and out of touch as their nominee and that is saying quite a bit.

Seriously, bump this thread every day and see where it comes out on the spectrum of "who gives a fuck". I dare you sonny.:badgrin:

The OP's point is valid. I understand that bothers you programmed Obamabots, but it is a valid point.

Let me ask a sort of serious question. OK some really stupid people don't think Obama was born in the U S. Got it. How many people have you guys convinced that you have anything like a point since you took on this mission impossible? Do you really think your numbers are growing? Where? Frankly I'm glad you people are focused on this issue. I give my Pit Bulls something to chew on when I'm busy and don't want to be bothered.

Let me ask a sort of serious question. OK some really stupid people don't think Obama was born in the U S. Got it. How many people have you guys convinced that you have anything like a point since you took on this mission impossible? Do you really think your numbers are growing? Where? Frankly I'm glad you people are focused on this issue. I give my Pit Bulls something to chew on when I'm busy and don't want to be bothered.
Which is more important?

1. Ryan's Marathon Times
2. Obama's Birthplace

See the thing is, even if you truly believe Obama was born in the US, the investigation will lead you down roads that you prolly want to go down.

Let's say that Obama really was born in the US. During the investigation of his birth, facts came out about who his father is and how Obama was raised. Many things that Obama's Religious Cult followers would rather not deal with. Like there has never been a conspiracy to cover up facts in any case of wrongdoing (or rightdoing) here in the United States.

This is why many people, like Huggy, would rather just "shoot the messenger".

Which is more important?

1. Ryan's Marathon Times
2. Obama's Birthplace

See the thing is, even if you truly believe Obama was born in the US, the investigation will lead you down roads that you prolly want to go down.

Let's say that Obama really was born in the US. During the investigation of his birth, facts came out about who his father is and how Obama was raised. Many things that Obama's Religious Cult followers would rather not deal with. Like there has never been a conspiracy to cover up facts in any case of wrongdoing (or rightdoing) here in the United States.

This is why many people, like Huggy, would rather just "shoot the messenger".

Lighten up Francis. Saying that your birther conspiracy is stupid is certainly not a personal attack. Are you aware of the definition of insanity? You do not have the map to the holy grail. If I were you I would be a liitle more curious where this "conspiracy" started and why others are so interested in duping you. AKA Good advice.

Let me ask a sort of serious question. OK some really stupid people don't think Obama was born in the U S. Got it. How many people have you guys convinced that you have anything like a point since you took on this mission impossible? .

HAHAHA. You don't even understand the issue. Many birthers think obozo is a natural born citizen but they think he invented the story about his kenya birth to get a scholarship. That's the crime of fraud.

That's why you hear it said "Obama was the original birther."

Breitbart.com gave the media a smoking gun a few months back when they showed that obozo's own literary agent claimed their client was born in kenya. But the corporate media still won't touch the scandal.

Because only a fool believes all that birther nonsense.

Forum List

Back