Why does the media suck obama head?

world

Rookie
Sep 6, 2012
I mean CNN Wolf Blitzer always defending the President Obama. I have heard him nagging about Romney's decision to speak too soon and is asking every guest to remark about it the past 2 days. Get over it Wolf!

Everything said about Romney tonight on CNN is negative and everything about Obama has been nothing but positives. Every contradiction Obama said the past few days was being clarified by wolf and co. I really use to like Wolf but now he's got too much obama up his arse and I mean really deep up his arse.

It's not ok to speak your mind like Romney did the other night for political reasons, wolf states. But, it's very ok for Obama to be campaigning?

They are angrier over Romney attacking Obama
then these camel fuckers killing our people.....

This is by far the craziest thing I have ever seen these Democrats do...

I was just watching fox...you know the number one rated cable ... News.... Talking heads....station out there. Yup, they are pro Obama.

Last edited:
The same reason the media APPEARS to kiss Romney's butt, to get closer to the subject, then try to make a fool out of he or she. Been going on a long time.

But, it's very ok for Obama to be campaigning?

You do know there is an election coming up right? Why would anyone campaign for political purposes to get reelected during an election year? Do you live in reality?

Forum List

Back