Why does the left spend so much time dissin the gop rather than promoting their own?

Why does the left spend so much time dissin the gop rather than promoting their own?

yea thats what Gramps wants to know......i want to know why your so obsessed with Republicans?.....you see Dean,most normal people,if the subject was the Football Game last night,would be talking Football.....you enter the thread and you will bring Republicans into it....."oh obviously those fans who were booing were Republicans"......shit like that....its an unhealthy obsession Dean.....your kinda like.....Captain Ahab and his obsession with the White Whale.....only yours is with White Republicans.....get help.....you need it.....

Give me a break.

The GOP has no good ideas on anything. Worse, they work to stop the Democrats and especially Obama on everything from health care, to jobs, to, well, everything. Worst of all, 90% of the problems facing the country come from Republican fuck-ups and disasters. We don't really need to go through that list again, do we?
see what i mean Dean?....you cant even talk about what i asked you about...it goes right back to Republicans this Republicans that.......its unhealthy Dean....get over this obsession.....do you see anyone else here that acts like this?....well maybe your Jr. Clone Chris....but no one else is like this Dean....remember what happened to Capt. Ahab.....his obsession killed him.....there are a lot of nuts out there Dean....just sayin....

Give me a break.

The GOP has no good ideas on anything. Worse, they work to stop the Democrats and especially Obama on everything from health care, to jobs, to, well, everything. Worst of all, 90% of the problems facing the country come from Republican fuck-ups and disasters. We don't really need to go through that list again, do we?

Ideas? Plans? Schemes?

What is it this week?

Rebuilding America's infrastructure is what Democrats call a "plan".

But it's what Republicans call a "scheme".

A CEO getting a hundred million dollar paycheck by skimming health care policies is what Democrats call a "scam".

A CEO getting a hundred million dollar paycheck by skimming health care policies is what Republicans call "good capitalism".

It's all a matter of perspective.

Dean yes or no.....are there Rich Democrats also getting some nice Bucks from these Corporations?....including some of those "running" the Country?......you know the ones you seem to think that just cant do no wrong?.....those ones.....

Ideas? Plans? Schemes?

What is it this week?

A CEO getting a hundred million dollar paycheck by skimming health care policies is what Democrats call a "scam".

A CEO getting a hundred million dollar paycheck by skimming health care policies is what Republicans call "good capitalism".

Dean yes or no.....are there Rich Democrats also getting some nice Bucks from these Corporations?....including some of those "running" the Country?......you know the ones you seem to think that just cant do no wrong?.....those ones.....

and a band of crickets begin playing.

Because their ideas fail

Policy Chart: Illinois Loses Most Jobs in the Nation after raising taxes

unemployment_screenshot.jpg

I understand why the right posts anti Obama threads but we also post many pro right threads. Whereas the left seems to be consumed with slandering and mocking the right on here. Rarely do I see positive posts about liberal or left accomplishments. So much time spent hating and VERY LITTLE time spent promoting your sides point of view.

You should look harder. Here's one of my favorites, about how how recent Medicare reforms are prompting providers to help but the brakes on Medicare cost growth: http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt.../180848-whats-next-for-medicare-spending.html.

I understand why the right posts anti Obama threads but we also post many pro right threads. Whereas the left seems to be consumed with slandering and mocking the right on here. Rarely do I see positive posts about liberal or left accomplishments. So much time spent hating and VERY LITTLE time spent promoting your sides point of view.

The left on this site seem incapable of scoring a touchdown so to speak. All most of you ever do is talk shit about the right and defend Obama and his policies. Your offense is absolutely ineffective. What gives? Are you all just impotent?

Well, Grampa, we are going to have several points of attack shortly.

Universal Health Care.

Real regulations on the markets

Building of a 21 century infrastructure in this nation

Education that does not bankrupt people for the first 20 years of the earning life

And many more. And you will oppose all of them.:eusa_eh:

Agreed.

We Lefties probably shouldn't be making fun of Republicans' learning-disabilities.​

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

Agreed.

We Lefties probably shouldn't be making fun of Republicans' learning-disabilities.​

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

I don't know who's more stupid you or Hank Johnson.

......Because no one gives a shit about Teabaggers, anymore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml2TSt-WdNM]Keith Olbermann "Tea Time": N.C. Tea Party Crowd Thins Out - 05/13/10 - YouTube[/ame]​

You're running neck and neck with Hank Johnson Keep it up you will the the real winner.

You know what "the left" really is, Gramps?

It's people who believe in capitalism and all that great stuff they taught us about the American ideals.

Basically, its people who refuse to go along to get along.

Maybe cuz they ain't got any accomplishments? Other than stuff that most people don't like?

Accomplishments are put up all the time. They are "dismissed" or cited as failures.

Perhaps there needs to be something in terms of agreed upon parameters that determine exactly what "success" and "failure" actually are..

Basically, its people who refuse to go along to get along.

so they find themselves in a tent with a spray tan laying next to 200lbs of feces

And where was that, exactly?

I mean..a place you actually visited and made a determination on your own.

I went to Zuccotti park on my own to check it out before it was broken down. It was clean, well organized, peaceful and there was a massive police presence, which put to bed the right wing lies about rampant crime.

So go for it. Where were those condition prevalent..that you saw first hand?

and 2 days later they are still playing....

Ideas? Plans? Schemes?

What is it this week?

wonder why Dean could not answer this?......did i make the Question to difficult?...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back