Why does the left spend so much time dissin the gop rather than promoting their own?

Fact: He was good friends with Bill Ayers. a known terrorist.

Fact: He made a shady real estate deal with Tony Rezko, who now sits in prison for his fraudulent business deals

Fact: He sat in a pew in the Reverend Wright's church and watched him denounce America weekly.

Fact: He spends vast sums preventing the public access to his records at Harvard.

When did the left-wing media propagandists ever show the slightest interest in investigating any of these stories?

you are brainwashed functioal idiot. Of course he was vetted, and nothing stuck in the real world. Tell me ONE Obama lie- it's crappe.

Oh the irony.......... :lmao:

a "functioal idiot."......Frankie spells as good as TM......

Same reason the right does, neigher side has anything worth bragging about.
all they have it the "You are worse than me" line :)

Actually, you are wrong.

Obama managed to pass a gutted health care bill. It could have insured all Americans instead of just a few million. Republicans gutted that bill.

Obama extended unemployment benefits for millions of Americans just before Christmas. He was blackmailed into extending the Bush Tax cuts to do it, but do it he did.

Obama got Bin Laden after Republicans let him go in Tora Bora and stopped looking for him.

Obama took out Qaddafi without the loss of a single American life.

Obama signed the Start Treaty with the Russians.

Obama would be way more effective if the Republicans weren't against everything he does. Even things they historically supported. He says "black", they automatically say "white". Not something you can really deny.

There is so much to diss. Why can't the right talk about anything other than Obama? Like their "ideas". Just kidding. We know they've already shot their wad of ideas under Bush. How'd that work out?

why cant you talk about anything other than Republicans?.....i dont give a shit what the Thread is about here...if you enter it.....you bring up Republicans......why is that?.....

I understand why the right posts anti Obama threads but we also post many pro right threads. Whereas the left seems to be consumed with slandering and mocking the right on here. Rarely do I see positive posts about liberal or left accomplishments. So much time spent hating and VERY LITTLE time spent promoting your sides point of view.

The left on this site seem incapable of scoring a touchdown so to speak. All most of you ever do is talk shit about the right and defend Obama and his policies. Your offense is absolutely ineffective. What gives? Are you all just impotent?

do you really believe the trash you post?

just wondering.

If I didn't I wouldn't post it.

Are you capable of self analysis?

Why in the world do people keep claiming this? Obama did not take out Qaddafi. Libyan rebels took out Qaddafi as part of their revolution which was assisted by an international force run by the UN.

I understand why the right posts anti Obama threads but we also post many pro right threads. Whereas the left seems to be consumed with slandering and mocking the right on here. Rarely do I see positive posts about liberal or left accomplishments. So much time spent hating and VERY LITTLE time spent promoting your sides point of view.

The left on this site seem incapable of scoring a touchdown so to speak. All most of you ever do is talk shit about the right and defend Obama and his policies. Your offense is absolutely ineffective. What gives? Are you all just impotent?

just wondering.

SHhhhhhhh....

It's just conservatives playing the victim card again

I fail to see any victims other than your agenda from lack of positive reinforcement.

just wondering.

If I didn't I wouldn't post it.

Are you capable of self analysis?

Then obviously you need to remove the red blinders. I can recommend a good surgeon........ :eusa_whistle:

Why in the world do people keep claiming this? Obama did not take out Qaddafi. Libyan rebels took out Qaddafi as part of their revolution which was assisted by an international force run by the UN.

You have to understand, rdean is a pathelogical liar. He can't help saying whatever he thinks will help Obama, regardless of whether it's true.

just wondering.

SHhhhhhhh....

It's just conservatives playing the victim card again

I fail to see any victims other than your agenda from lack of positive reinforcement.

I have accomplished my agenda.

I have brought down the most fearsome candidate the Republicans had to offer. By repeatedly posting on the inter web I destroyed the candidacy of Sarah Palin and ensured a second term for my messiah Hussain Obama!

Then obviously you need to remove the red blinders. I can recommend a good surgeon........ :eusa_whistle:

I had 20/20 vision for 43 years. Sadly after interacting with the likes of Dean and TM my vision has begun to slip. Coincidence? LOL

So that justifies being just like them? :eusa_eh:

I get your point. But am I really that far out there? I don't post about nutwings or birther or other such nonsense.

This topic was a legit curiosity of mine. I never really see any positive democrat threads. I have posted silliness from time to time but its usually in response to another wacko post.

Please prove your premise.

I've been working on my electronics all day. Drinking along the way so your gonna have to do your own detective work tonight.

Sorry

I had 20/20 vision for 43 years. Sadly after interacting with the likes of Dean and TM my vision has begun to slip. Coincidence? LOL

So that justifies being just like them? :eusa_eh:

I get your point. But am I really that far out there? I don't post about nutwings or birther or other such nonsense.

This topic was a legit curiosity of mine. I never really see any positive democrat threads. I have posted silliness from time to time but its usually in response to another wacko post.
Then you're not reading enough or you're allowing your partisan bias to cloud your thinking. :dunno:

I've been working on my electronics all day. Drinking along the way so your gonna have to do your own detective work tonight.

Sorry

That is lame. Either you can support your claim or you can't. It has nothing to do with my researching anything.

Why does the left spend so much time dissin the gop rather than promoting their own?

Well it is not only the left. A lot of times it is ***Independents*** like me who are still plenty pissed off at the mess that GW and company left of the economy. Freakin' trickle down my ass.

Forum List

Back