Why does the left spend so much time dissin the gop rather than promoting their own?

I understand why the right posts anti Obama threads but we also post many pro right threads. Whereas the left seems to be consumed with slandering and mocking the right on here. Rarely do I see positive posts about liberal or left accomplishments. So much time spent hating and VERY LITTLE time spent promoting your sides point of view.

The left on this site seem incapable of scoring a touchdown so to speak. All most of you ever do is talk shit about the right and defend Obama and his policies. Your offense is absolutely ineffective. What gives? Are you all just impotent?

The simple reason is because this boards main purpose is not for discussing political issues, it's about talking smack

Your guy sucks, your guy is an idiot, Obama is a Marxist......that is what 90% of the threads are about

The GOP primaries are the only game in town right now

That is why they get the most smack

That is why they get the most smack[

That splains why I haven't seen any posts on my GF Nicki Minaj... :(

Rebuilding America's infrastructure is what Democrats call a "plan".

But it's what Republicans call a "scheme".

A CEO getting a hundred million dollar paycheck by skimming health care policies is what Democrats call a "scam".

A CEO getting a hundred million dollar paycheck by skimming health care policies is what Republicans call "good capitalism".

It's all a matter of perspective.

Dean yes or no.....are there Rich Democrats also getting some nice Bucks from these Corporations?....including some of those "running" the Country?......you know the ones you seem to think that just cant do no wrong?.....those ones.....

wonder why Dean could not answer this?......did i make the Question to difficult?...:eusa_eh:

Dean is a hit n run artist, nothing more. He has no interest in factual discussions.

Forum List

Back