Why does the left hate Putin?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Putin looks like a good leader that loves his country and Russia's GDP has gone up quite bit since he first took office.

What is not to love about the simple man that wants to be a dictator?
Man...or woman who wants to be a dictator.
Obama
Hillary
Putin
Lost?
I'm just pointing out the truth to those who are lost.
The subject is Putin not your 24/7 obsession with democrats...
Nope.....I'm merely pointing out the truth. You want to avoid the issue. That's not my fault, it's yours.

What is not to love about the simple man that wants to be a dictator?
Obama
Hillary
Putin
Lost?
Nope.....I'm merely pointing out the truth. You want to avoid the issue. That's not my fault, it's yours.
Considering none of those people are in office I would say you're obsessed with half truths.. Yet we have a current president which has said more than once he wants to be president for life which thankfully isn't very long.

Obama
Hillary
Putin
Lost?
Considering none of those people are in office I would say you're obsessed with half truths.. Yet we have a current president which has said more than once he wants to be president for life which thankfully isn't very long.
Sounds like a threat against the life of the president.
And you are a liar.

They say Trump has lost $600 million in his total net worth since he was sworn in. Now why would anyone want to keep doing that. And if anything, Trump is the exact opposite of a dictator. He cannot do anything without being blocked by Democrats. What makes you think he wants to put up with that horse shit for life????

Dumbass

Forum List

Back