Why does the Left hate Jews?

Simples just follow the Jewish religion, and not claim you are a Jew just because your mother was. Then do all you can to defend the Jews from left wing neo Nazi racism and hatred

And Labour ceased being a decent political party when it pandered to islamonazi's and sold the nation down the river
The Nazis gassed his family. That must give him some right to discuss the Jewish experience ?

So your family most probably tried to kill mine not that long ago, does that mean I know more than you do about the welsh ?
So he isnt entitled to talk about the Jewish experience ?

That about sums it up, just as you are not entitled to talk about the Rotherham experience
You do your cause no favours when you spout such gibberish.

I do it the world of good as it draws attention to just how evil and vile the Labour party is

Correct it is individuals defending their rights to free speech and telling the truth

The Nazis gassed his family. That must give him some right to discuss the Jewish experience ?

So your family most probably tried to kill mine not that long ago, does that mean I know more than you do about the welsh ?

That about sums it up, just as you are not entitled to talk about the Rotherham experience

I do it the world of good as it draws attention to just how evil and vile the Labour party is

Miserable lot aren't they? This Labour Party. Mournfully hunched up together on the front benches. I almost wish for the days of Miliband. And I never thought I'd say such a thing. At least he and Ed Balls could have a laugh during PMQ.

Correct it is individuals defending their rights to free speech and telling the truth

Miserable lot aren't they? This Labour Party. Mournfully hunched up together on the front benches. I almost wish for the days of Miliband. And I never thought I'd say such a thing. At least he and Ed Balls could have a laugh during PMQ.

They are a pack of perverts just look at the connections with all the paedophile groups from the letter scandal with P.I.E. to the modern nation wide child sex rings of the muslims.

They are a pack of perverts just look at the connections with all the paedophile groups from the letter scandal with P.I.E. to the modern nation wide child sex rings of the muslims.

I can't even imagine Jeremy Corbyn having sex. And he's had three wives. He has exotic tastes in women.

In the light of what us happening in the UK Labour Party.

Why the Left Hates Jews, by Kevin D. Williamson, National Review
Now I’m seeing clearly

Following me around, are you?
If I’m interested in who a person is all I need to do is read all the titles of the threads they’ve started. They are very telling.

Good for you.
It’s stupid to say we hate the Jews. We don’t like invading Iraq but Israel fully supported that shit. And I don’t want war with Iran. Do you?

Now I’m seeing clearly

If I’m interested in who a person is all I need to do is read all the titles of the threads they’ve started. They are very telling.

Good for you.
Israeli Prime Minister’s Wife, Sara Netanyahu, Indicted For Fraud
The indictment is a major escalation in a series of criminal investigations into the family.

Israeli Prime Minister's Wife, Sara Netanyahu, Indicted For Fraud | HuffPost

But we are to believe that they are good people? Same with Trump. Amazing you people follow such scoundrels.

Now I’m seeing clearly

Good for you.
Israeli Prime Minister’s Wife, Sara Netanyahu, Indicted For Fraud
The indictment is a major escalation in a series of criminal investigations into the family.

Israeli Prime Minister's Wife, Sara Netanyahu, Indicted For Fraud | HuffPost

But we are to believe that they are good people? Same with Trump. Amazing you people follow such scoundrels.

Yes?

And what can I do for you today?

Forum List

Back