Why Does The Left Hate Israel?

Many on the Left have a strange love affair with Muslims, while at the same time expressing vile ignorant hatred towards Christians and Jews. I don't get it myself. Maybe a USMB Leftist can explain it? It's pretty bizarre.

God is not on anyones side. She gave us freewill. Scumbags on the right want to pervert this into perpetual war.

What a joke! In the Camp David accords they were offered 98% of the land they asked for and they STILL turned it down and started and intifada in response!

No, that isn't true.

They were offered 4 islands of land, which consitituted around 80% of the West Bank.

They were also denied control of borders, ports, airspace and shipping, amongst other things.

It was not a terrible deal - but neither was it a fair one.

Look at the psycho rant by the left-wing scumbag. :clap2:

DickSuck is the typical liberal scum that hates Christians, Jews and Israel.

We saw his kind get pissed on TV at the DNC yesterday after the "vote."

Scum like him are also seen on college campuses, OWS, etc.

You piece of lying shit. I don't hate Christian or Jews or Israel. I hate scumbags like you who wish for perpetual war. I hate scumbags who aren't doing all they can to find lasting peace agreements.

I hate you, you piece of pestilent pimple puss. Your vision is nothing more than the pecker drip of the terminal STD that effected your pea brain. I think your values, attitudes, and beliefs are based on your hatred of humanity. If anyone hates Israel, it's the End Times whackos who drape themselves in flags and carry the crosses.

It was a liberal who pushed for the State of Israel, and he did so in the face of conservatives that opposed it. It wasn't the liberals who wrote the old Latin Easter mass who called Jews perfidious.

Many on the Left have a strange love affair with Muslims, while at the same time expressing vile ignorant hatred towards Christians and Jews. I don't get it myself. Maybe a USMB Leftist can explain it? It's pretty bizarre.

shut up

Left Wing nutters just hate those mean ole Christians & Jews. You know, Crucifixes soaked in urine and all that? But oddly enough, they're madly in love with Muslims. It's weird. But i'm willing to listen to a USMB Leftist explain it to us. I'm open-minded.

again shut up.

Just stating reality. And i'm willing to listen to your explanation. Why all the Left hate for Jews & Christians, but a love affair with Muslims? It just seems bizarre. Seriously, i'm willing to listen.

Why all the Left hate for Jews & Christians, but a love affair with Muslims? It just seems bizarre. Seriously, i'm willing to listen.

Start with an honest, coherent statement, and I am sure people will be willing to discuss it with you.

Start with childish nonsense, and you aren't going to get much discussion.

Again, more Jews vote Dem than GOP, so you need to figure that into your statement.

God is not on anyones side. She gave us freewill. Scumbags on the right want to pervert this into perpetual war.

Well, doesn't quite explain your weird hate for Christians & Jews and your love affair with Muslims. But nice try i guess.

Why all the Left hate for Jews & Christians, but a love affair with Muslims? It just seems bizarre. Seriously, i'm willing to listen.

Start with an honest, coherent statement, and I am sure people will be willing to discuss it with you.

Start with childish nonsense, and you aren't going to get much discussion.

Again, more Jews vote Dem than GOP, so you need to figure that into your statement.

And their stupidity will earn them what they deserve should they continue to do so after yesterday's very eye opening display at the DNC convention.

How many times have the Palestinians been offered a two state solution?? They don't want an Israeli state, period. They never will, and their sole reason for existance is to eventually annhilate the state of Israel and any Jews that live there. Otherwise, there would have been peace 30 to 40 years ago, peace is not the goal, not for the Palestinians or any of their supporters.

And as far as the op goes, it's right on target, the left sides with the Palestinians in every way.

How many times? Sure, they've been brought to the table, and the Likud position has always been give us more land. When did the right wing in Israel ever propose a solution that both sides could live with?

To claim that Likud represents Jews is a joke. It's like saying that George W Bush or Mitt Romney represents Christians. Most Jews know this. It's the Armageddon right wing Christians that don't seem to be honest. It's their aim to have a perpetual war, until Jesus returns, and convinces Jews that shrimp salad is the real path to salvation.

What a joke! In the Camp David accords they were offered 98% of the land they asked for and they STILL turned it down and started and intifada in response!

You're a lying scumbag. They came close at Camp David, and that should have been a base of a real peace agreement. The number wasn't 98%. The Palestinians asked for no territory beyond the '67 borders. It was at this point, where agreement was close that the scumbag Likud, led by the terrorist Sharon, went out of its way to start the Intifada. It's the scumbag right that wants perpetual war. I want an Israeli state, secure in its borders, living in peace with its neighbors.

Palestinians have been successfully portrayed as victims of Israeli oppression. Whether it is true or not doesn't matter. Israel has lost it's victim status and graduated to persecutor status. The left will always support the "victim".

How many times? Sure, they've been brought to the table, and the Likud position has always been give us more land. When did the right wing in Israel ever propose a solution that both sides could live with?

To claim that Likud represents Jews is a joke. It's like saying that George W Bush or Mitt Romney represents Christians. Most Jews know this. It's the Armageddon right wing Christians that don't seem to be honest. It's their aim to have a perpetual war, until Jesus returns, and convinces Jews that shrimp salad is the real path to salvation.

You're a lying scumbag. They came close at Camp David, and that should have been a base of a real peace agreement. The number wasn't 98%. The Palestinians asked for no territory beyond the '67 borders. It was at this point, where agreement was close that the scumbag Likud, led by the terrorist Sharon, went out of its way to start the Intifada. It's the scumbag right that wants perpetual war. I want an Israeli state, secure in its borders, living in peace with its neighbors.

Still no reason why they didn't make peace in 1967 then? If I had been the Israeli's, I wouldn't have offered any of it back.

Well, doesn't quite explain your weird hate for Christians & Jews and your love affair with Muslims. But nice try i guess.

You're a complete liar and moron. I have no hate for Christians, Jews, or Muslims. I think we should all live in peace. It's the right wing scumbag End Times Christians, in conjunction with radical right wing Likud Israelis, who want the state of perpetual war.

I admit my hate of those extremists. Your post seems to be stupid enough to believe that they actually represent Christians and Jews. The facts prove you have your head up your ass.

shut up

Left Wing nutters just hate those mean ole Christians & Jews. You know, Crucifixes soaked in urine and all that? But oddly enough, they're madly in love with Muslims. It's weird. But i'm willing to listen to a USMB Leftist explain it to us. I'm open-minded.

again shut up.

Just stating reality. And i'm willing to listen to your explanation. Why all the Left hate for Jews & Christians, but a love affair with Muslims? It just seems bizarre. Seriously, i'm willing to listen.

No, no your are not. You are just spewing more retard like normal.

Bottom line is, the Democrats tried to dump the Jews and Israel. And that says it all. American Jews need to take notice. Their own Party hates them. Seriously, it's true. They shouldn't be Uncle Tom sellouts. It's time to dump them.

The left hates Israel because hatred of Jews is a long standing feeling in Europe and the left idolizes Europe. What the left despises is the principles upon which the Judeo-Christian culture is based. Which makes Jews hated first, but followed almost immediately by Christians.

It's a very good point you make. Here in the US we have two Anti Semetic factions. Muslims and Secular progressives. That's why what happened yesterday was an eye popping spectacle.

Bottom line is, the Democrats tried to dump the Jews and Israel. And that says it all. American Jews need to take notice. Their own Party hates them. Seriously, it's true. They shouldn't be Uncle Tom sellouts. It's time to dump them.

I think most Jews have a better handle on Israeli affairs than you do. Do you agree?

(btw, I am an ex-Israeli resident)

You're a complete liar and moron. I have no hate for Christians, Jews, or Muslims. I think we should all live in peace. It's the right wing scumbag End Times Christians, in conjunction with radical right wing Likud Israelis, who want the state of perpetual war.

I admit my hate of those extremists. Your post seems to be stupid enough to believe that they actually represent Christians and Jews. The facts prove you have your head up your ass.

Yeah sure, you keep telling yourself that. You are a hateful bigot. You've expressed your irrational hate for Christians many times in the past. But that's cool with me. You are what you are. I can't change that. I was just asking you guys on the Left about all that weird hate for Christians & Jews, while having love affairs with Muslims. But if you don't want to be honest and explain it, so be it i guess.

Palestinian National Charter (Covenant)

This document is the original version of the Palestinian National Charter, agreed to by Palestine Liberation Organization

Before the Six day war, the Palestine Liberation Organization , founded in 1964 and led by Ahmed Shukhairy, had been instrumental in helping to provoke conflict. Shukhairy himself gave a speech at the U.N. describing graphically what the PLO would do to Israel and its Jewish inhabitants if 'it will be our privilege to strike the first blow.'

Shukhairy drafted a charter for the PLO that was ratified in 1964. In Arabic, the document is called "Al-Mithaq Al-Kawmee Al-Philisteeni." Mithaq was at first translated as covenant, but later the word "charter" was adopted. Palestinians claim that "Al Kawmee" is untranslatable. It evidently implies that Palestinians are less than a nation in their own right, and are part of the Arab nation or Ouma. In later years, the Palestinians adopted the designation "Shaabi" for the Palestinian people

The Palestinians are NOT the victims. they're the instigators. It is written within their Charter to DESTROY Israel.

Yeah sure, you keep telling yourself that. You are a hateful bigot. You've expressed your irrational hate for Christians many times in the past. But that's cool with me. You are what you are. I can't change that. I was just asking you guys on the Left about all that weird hate for Christians & Jews, while having love affairs with Muslims. But if you don't want to be honest and explain it, so be it i guess.

He's ignorant as shit too.

Palestinian National Charter (Covenant)

This document is the original version of the Palestinian National Charter, agreed to by Palestine Liberation Organization

Before the Six day war, the Palestine Liberation Organization , founded in 1964 and led by Ahmed Shukhairy, had been instrumental in helping to provoke conflict. Shukhairy himself gave a speech at the U.N. describing graphically what the PLO would do to Israel and its Jewish inhabitants if 'it will be our privilege to strike the first blow.'

Shukhairy drafted a charter for the PLO that was ratified in 1964. In Arabic, the document is called "Al-Mithaq Al-Kawmee Al-Philisteeni." Mithaq was at first translated as covenant, but later the word "charter" was adopted. Palestinians claim that "Al Kawmee" is untranslatable. It evidently implies that Palestinians are less than a nation in their own right, and are part of the Arab nation or Ouma. In later years, the Palestinians adopted the designation "Shaabi" for the Palestinian people

The Palestinians are NOT the victims. they're the instigators. It is written within their Charter to DESTROY Israel.

Try telling that to a democrat

I think most Jews have a better handle on Israeli affairs than you do. Do you agree?

(btw, I am an ex-Israeli resident)

Possibly so, but it's clear their own Party despises them. Why did they try to dump em? That was crazy. American Jews better wake up. The Democratic Party is no longer their Party. Going the Uncle Tom route shouldn't be an option.

Forum List

Back