Why does the left demonize affordable energy?

omg still thermometers ? didn t find google yet?

Google

Thermometer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So where in that thread does it say a Mercury thermometer can read to the 100th degree tard?

From your link..

The precision or resolution of a thermometer is simply to what fraction of a degree it is possible to make a reading. For high temperature work it may only be possible to measure to the nearest 10 °C or more. Clinical thermometers and many electronic thermometers are usually readable to 0.1 °C. Special instruments can give readings to one thousandth of a degree.[citation needed]

omg still thermometers ? didn t find google yet?

Google

Thermometer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So where in that thread does it say a Mercury thermometer can read to the 100th degree tard?

From your link..

The precision or resolution of a thermometer is simply to what fraction of a degree it is possible to make a reading. For high temperature work it may only be possible to measure to the nearest 10 °C or more. Clinical thermometers and many electronic thermometers are usually readable to 0.1 °C. Special instruments can give readings to one thousandth of a degree.[citation needed]

Haha check this out clinical thermometer (medical) it took 20 minutes and later 5 minutes to get an accurate temperature..

Medical thermometer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thermometers remained cumbersome to transport and use. By the mid 19th century, the medical thermometer was still a foot long (30.28 cm) and took as long as twenty minutes to take an accurate temperature reading. Between 1866-1867, Sir Thomas Clifford Allbutt(1836–1925) designed a medical thermometer that was much more portable, measuring only six inches long and taking only five minutes to record a patient's temperature.[1][2]

your affordability is about your next paycheck, the left worrys about the time your new born child gets to vote, and his child gets to vote,

its very simple right wing people worry about today
left wing people worry about tommorow, next year next century and about if the human race will exist in 10 000 years.

right wing, just today, whats the price of a hamburger today

Actually you have that reversed.

The left wing consistently worries about today, and sacrifices the future.

Take Medicare. Let's give out trillions of dollars in entitlements, that we have absolutely no money to pay for, because we want free stuff today.

They have absolutely no clue, no plans, and no consideration for the future tax payers that will be forced to pay larger and larger amounts of their pay checks, to pay the trillions on trillions of debt the left-wing is blowing money on today.

The left consistently sacrifices their children future, on the alter of the present day.

Take the stimulus package of 2009. By definition that was a short term bandaide. The between that and other expensive policies supported by Obama, and the Democrats, there was absolutely no thought to the long term consequences of multi-Trillion dollar deficits.

And you want to try and claim that your energy policy proves you think about the future? What kind of future? One where people can't afford power? The UK already charges it's customers more than double the price for electricity than the US, and their wind power is projected to nearly double that cost.

What future are you looking forward to? One where people can't even afford to dry their clothing in a drier?

Last edited:
toddsterpatriot you look like a clown but you don t get a joke

you look like a clown from stephen kings IT

The clown is Obama. He is scary. And a joke.

No, honestly, Obama is not a clown. He's not a joke. and he's not scary.

Obama is just wrong. He's wrong about the positions he has. They are bad wrong position.

Hillary..... Hillary is a freakin Criminal. She *IS* scary. More than scary, she's downright dangerous, felon lying, white trash. Hillary has no morals, no honesty, no integrity.

I'd vote for Obama a hundred times over Hillary (assuming no better alternative existed).

Show me a mercury thermometer with 10,000 markings on it to represent 100th of a degree[/QUOTE]

if you want to see one go to a science museum. if your too dumb to find a museum ? don t ask me andd stop being an idiot on the internet[/QUOTE]

Still don't have one huh?

Let me guess you think they had these in 1901

16c-400.jpg

Show me a mercury thermometer with 10,000 markings on it to represent 100th of a degree[/QUOTE]

if you want to see one go to a science museum. if your too dumb to find a museum ? don t ask me andd stop being an idiot on the internet[/QUOTE]

What's the matter Hauke, you affraid I already know the answer?

Ok Hayek, do you think the temperature remains between 34c and 42c Celsius? Do you know what year they came out with these? I do.

Kwikthermometers.jpg

Forum List

Back