Why does the left believe everything Obama says

Jesus H Christ, you have got to be kidding me. You're for real?

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol:

apparently more in tune with reality than your sorry lying ass is.

WAAAAA WAAAAA. Is it time to change your diaper again?

This is the best comeback to getting negged you have?
Hi, you have received -6 reputation points from JosefK.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go fuck your rotten gape you fucking moron

Wow.. you really DO suck at this :ROFL:

No, actually I don't. I assume he meant the talking heads. Presidential candidates don't usually resort to that sort of thing, but the Rush Limbaughs of the world do.

I take it back.. you are that stupid.

"We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid," Obama said at the fundraiser. "They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black? He's got a feisty wife."
Who is ultimately responsible for how a candidates campaign is run?

The candidate.

Sure, the campaign manager does strategy, day to day operations, etc. But the ultimate responsibility is the candidates. They are the captain of the ship.

apparently more in tune with reality than your sorry lying ass is.

WAAAAA WAAAAA. Is it time to change your diaper again?

This is the best comeback to getting negged you have?
Hi, you have received -6 reputation points from JosefK.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go fuck your rotten gape you fucking moron

Wow.. you really DO suck at this :ROFL:

It was about as insightful as your neg rep comment: "for once again being a stupid fuck."

M. O. R. O. N.

Last edited:

LOL too subtle, I guess.

"The left," of course, does not believe everything Obama says. In fact, "the left" is pretty displeased with Obama at this point.

The premise of this thread is so stupid I had to respond to it with something equally stupid, and the idea of the OP as a computer program on a desk in rural Idaho was the best I could come up with on short notice.

All right, it was lame, and not my best effort. Sorry. :redface:

that's right, the left is displeased with Obama because he hasn't governed MORE left than he already is. would dictator be left enough for ya all?

No, actually I don't. I assume he meant the talking heads. Presidential candidates don't usually resort to that sort of thing, but the Rush Limbaughs of the world do.

I take it back.. you are that stupid.

"We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid," Obama said at the fundraiser. "They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black? He's got a feisty wife."
Who is ultimately responsible for how a candidates campaign is run?

The candidate.

Sure, the campaign manager does strategy, day to day operations, etc. But the ultimate responsibility is the candidates. They are the captain of the ship.

Bovine feces. A candidate is not responsible for what talking heads say or do. You ASSume he was talking about the other candidates with no proof at all. "They" could be anyone and he wasn't wrong. "They" did do those things...whoever "they" were.

Why does the right assume everything President Obama says is a lie? Why did the right believe President Bush when he lied about WMD to start a war?

Fox News? WND?

LOL too subtle, I guess.

"The left," of course, does not believe everything Obama says. In fact, "the left" is pretty displeased with Obama at this point.

The premise of this thread is so stupid I had to respond to it with something equally stupid, and the idea of the OP as a computer program on a desk in rural Idaho was the best I could come up with on short notice.

that's right, the left is displeased with Obama because he hasn't governed MORE left than he already is. would dictator be left enough for ya all?

So all dictators are "left"? :lol:

A Public Option would have been "left" enough for most of us I think. Funny thing is that a PO isn't "left" and is what a majority of Americans wanted.

I am amazed at how some of his followers don't concede, or realize he's as honest as Pinocchio.

I sat back and watched this phenomenon for awhile, and it's sooooooooooooo frustrating.

On everything from we need a long term debt ceiling raise in order to avoid uncertainty and a downgrade, to our main focus on HC is reducing cost he's lied, heck he even lied about how he follows the WhiteSox..

SMH @ anyone who thinks he's honest!

LOL too subtle, I guess.

A Public Option would have been "left" enough for most of us I think. Funny thing is that a PO isn't "left" and is what a majority of Americans wanted.

huh??:eek::eusa_whistle:

I believe he's referring to the fact that poll after poll showed that most Americans - left, right and center - supported a public option.

Whenever I listen to Michael Savage or Glenn Beck, I wonder if there is really an audience for these low grade conspiracy theories? Do people really believe Obama is an Islamic spy, in cahoots with a shadowy Muslim brotherhood?

Then I think about what Movement Conservatism says about Foreign Policy, especially the Middle East. Their narrative is completely drained of geopolitics. It's implausibly simplistic, with an almost Biblical rendition of good versus evil. Their story is drained of history, and fails to discuss the long, complicated policies the US has had in the region. When you look at the way they describe the world, you understand who their audience is, and why they believe this stuff.

Last edited:

I believe he's referring to the fact that poll after poll showed that most Americans - left, right and center - supported a public option.

Most Americans also are in favor of soaking the rich to give to the poor, it's still left wing.

Last edited:
Obama is nothing more than a Progressive Community Agitator.

He WAS never a President FOR ALL THE PEOPLE.

thankfully the people are waking up to this..and showing their disapproval.

now all they need to do is VOTE HIM and his comrades in Arms OUT in 2012

Most Americans also are in favor of soaking the rich to give to the poor, it's still left wing.

:lol::lol::lol: So Republicans and Independents who favor taxing the rich are left-wingers? You do realize that most Republicans, Independents and Democrats support taxing the rich, don't you?

You brainwashed Pub dupes, try changing the channel. The rest of the world is aghast at your ignorant misinformation...
Snopes says "Obama's lies" are CRAPPE. Every time you open your mouths you repeat pure horse shytte. Scary zombies...

Especially when he lies so much :eusa_liar:

The Many Lies of Obama

They don't recognize lies.

When Obama says A, then turns around and says he never said A, the left still doesn't see that as a lie.

Yeah, nevermind the fact that her little 'list' is pure, unmitigated bull shit... Let's glaze over that inconvenient fact and make empty accusations of this nebulous "They."

Stop actin' a fool.

Especially when he lies so much :eusa_liar:

The Many Lies of Obama

They don't recognize lies.

When Obama says A, then turns around and says he never said A, the left still doesn't see that as a lie.

Yeah, nevermind the fact that her little 'list' is pure, unmitigated bull shit... Let's glaze over that inconvenient fact and make empty accusations of this nebulous "They."

Stop actin' a fool.

After you, my dear. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back