Why does the left believe everything Obama says

Especially when he lies so much :eusa_liar:

The Many Lies of Obama

did he lie us into a war?

out a CIA agent?

what exactly is this nebulous "left"?

hint: all politicians lie.

you just don't care when they tell you what you want to hear.

Yes, he lied to us into Libya. He said we would be there weeks not months .. This is what month now we have been involved there

Well, I for one leftist, didn't believe we would be out of there in weeks, so there goes your theory (damn, that was quick). Of course, misjudging the amount of time we would be involved in a NATO operation is a lot different than basing the actual invasion of another country on intelligence that was proven to be false by said CIA agent and then swept under the rug.

Last edited:
Well, I for one leftist, didn't believe we would be out of there in weeks, so there goes your theory (damn, that was quick). Of course, misjudging the amount of time we would be involved in a NATO operation is a lot different than basing the actual invasion of another country on intelligance that was proven to be false by said CIA agent and then swept under the rug.

No one believed it. Not even the President. Doesnt change the fact that he lied about it.

How is questioning why someone is exercising their right to free speech an equally good question as to why the President feels he needs to lie to the American people on a frequent, if not regular, basis?

But that wasn't the OP's question. The OP's question is "Why does the left believe everything Obama says?"

It's based on a bullshit premise. The left does NOT believe everything Obama says.

My response is also based on a bullshit premise. The OP is NOT a computer program on a desk in rural Idaho.

Understand now?

Well, I for one leftist, didn't believe we would be out of there in weeks, so there goes your theory (damn, that was quick). Of course, misjudging the amount of time we would be involved in a NATO operation is a lot different than basing the actual invasion of another country on intelligance that was proven to be false by said CIA agent and then swept under the rug.

No one believed it. Not even the President. Doesnt change the fact that he lied about it.

A lie would be intentionally misleading people. Do you have some proof that Obama intentionally mislead anybody, or are you just fantasizing again?

Like I said, there goes HuggyBear's theory :lol::lol::lol:

A lie would be intentionally misleading people. Do you have some proof that Obama intentionally mislead anybody, or are you just fantasizing again?

They mislead the country into the healthcare law. They knew it was a piece of crap that is why they did not release it until it was signed .. You know Pelosi famous words. We have to pass it before you know how wonderful(AWFUL) it is:cuckoo: And Obama signed it so he is part of the that lie!

Sheeple.jpg

He started out the campaign with lies, and never stopped.

Remember this?

'Did I Mention He's Black?' - WSJ.com
"We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid," Obama said at the fundraiser. "They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black? He's got a feisty wife."

Problem is, none of the Republican candidates ever said any such thing.

He lied.

They mislead the country into the healthcare law. They knew it was a piece of crap that is why they did not release it until it was signed .. You know Pelosi famous words. We have to pass it before you know how wonderful(AWFUL) it is:cuckoo: And Obama signed it so he is part of the that lie!

Jesus H Christ, you have got to be kidding me. You're for real?

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does obama lie, or just echo the lies already said so it looks like others agree with him?

apparently more in tune with reality than your sorry lying ass is.

And still, neither HuggyBear, Conservative, or any of the usual kooky-con suspects can prove this theory to be true. I see your links. I'm not even going to debate whether or not your sources are accurate. All I want to see is your proof that every leftist believes everything Obama says.

How about listing the actual lies then. Misquoting Nancy Pelosi doesn't cut it.

apparently more in tune with reality than your sorry lying ass is.

WAAAAA WAAAAA. Is it time to change your diaper again?

Remember this?

"We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid," Obama said at the fundraiser. "They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black? He's got a feisty wife."

He lied.

He didn't say that "they" would be the other candidates did he?

Remember this?

He lied.

You're not that stupid. You know very well he was talking about the GOP candidates and campaigns.

And still, neither HuggyBear, Conservative, or any of the usual kooky-con suspects can prove this theory to be true. I see your links. I'm not even going to debate whether or not your sources are accurate. All I want to see is your proof that every leftist believes everything Obama says.

I don't believe EVERYTHING anybody tells me...least of all a politician.

Remember this?

He lied.

You're not that stupid. You know very well he was talking about the GOP candidates and campaigns.

No, actually I don't. I assume he meant the talking heads. Presidential candidates don't usually resort to that sort of thing, but the Rush Limbaughs of the world do.

What a stupid thread. Why does the left believe EVERYTHING Obama says?? How would anyone know that??? The OP is a typical right wing idiot.

Forum List

Back