Why does the GOP Support Israel

Originally posted by Gop white-hater
I'm the most humble guy you could ever hope to meet, I just don't take kindly to:
radical liberals
radical muslims
and
RACISTS LIKE YOU

Oh, I'm intrigued. What would you do to me, humble guy?

St. Paul laid this all out for us in his epistle to the Romans over 1900 years ago. I'll step back and let Paul explain it (From Romans 11):

"I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fulness! For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. For if their being cast away is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in." Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fulness of the Gentiles has come in."

can I get an 'AMEN' from the congregation

No, you can't. So you caught a Christian in the act of getting mad, and now you claim "hypocrisy," is that it? BULLSHIT! I say that as a Christian. Bullshit! Christians can point out bullshit when they see it, and your lame support of this white supremacist garbage against a believing Christian is Bullshit!

Originally posted by walwor
No, you can't. So you caught a Christian in the act of getting mad, and now you claim "hypocrisy," is that it? BULLSHIT! I say that as a Christian. Bullshit! Christians can point out bullshit when they see it, and your lame support of this white supremacist garbage against a believing Christian is Bullshit!

All bias aside, he didn't say anything about hypocracy.

However, we are all human and have faults, Christian or not.

Correct, we are to point out the "BS", but we are also to mind our own behavior.

I think DK's reply was more gentile and direct than this reply.

I DO however, agree with your statement PERSPECTIVE, but getting emotional doesn't do the argument justice.

Take it from one who has fallen into the same pattern of behavior too many times. :D

I think DK's reply was more gentile and direct than this reply.

Yes, it was more gentile than mine. LOL. I can use the word "nonsense" but it just doesn't have the punch to it. And it does bother me when I see a bunch of posts attacking one user with whom I agree very strongly, who is also Jewish and a believing Christian like me, and then because he gets mad at this Jew-baiter, others pile on with "Oh, nice Christian witness!" and "Can I get an amen!" First of all, that's taking the side of the other party in the argument, who is a bigot and a liar, and second, where is it written that Christians aren't allowed to get mad? Jesus got mad, he called people hypocrites and vipers, and he drove moneychangers out of the Temple with a whip! He could have brought fire down on his enemies, too, but instead He gave His life as a sacrifice to bring salvation for all will receive it. If my saying "bullshit" is a stumbling-block to anyone then I will use the word "nonsense" from now on, but you know what I mean.

Walwor, I'm going to politely ask you to refrain from making judgement calls on posts until you've been here a little longer. By taking some time and getting a feel for posters personalities it can save you some embarrasment in the future, should you decide to try and flame, ridicule, or even dispute another posters comments.

Had you taken that time, you MIGHT have realized that my comment was written with the intent of humor. I do that from time to time despite my 'pissed off liberal' title. You would also have known that gop_jeff is also a christian and therefore grouping him with the 'jew-baiter' group was sheer ignorance on your part.

Exactly what I was about to say, DK! :D

Walwor, my comment was to Gop Guy, and my intent was to point out that it's not a good idea for a Christian to swear at someone while talking about Christ.

Originally posted by Survalli

Allah the moon-god is a Republican and not a democrat.

Allah has given a fatwa that the Islamic peoples of the earth are to loose to the Jews of the world. Also that the Islmaic peoples are to be destroyed like a cancer over the earth.

Praise be to allah, moon-god.....

You would also have known that gop_jeff is also a christian and therefore grouping him with the 'jew-baiter' group was sheer ignorance on your part.

DK, I was not lumping gop_jeff in with the "Jew-baiters." I know who the Jew-baiters are- with statements like "Jews aren't brave, they have US troops do their fighting, they are 'scheming liars,'" this isn't the first forum I've seen this on. I am a Christian by belief but Jewish by birth. This stuff is angering, and Gop guy is angry at it. So he is responding in a human way, and lets his guard down and gets angry, and then someone on the sidelines chimes in with "Oh, great Christian witness" with the rolling eyes- it's like taking a pot shot when the guy is obviously already angry, and whom does it embolden? The bigot, the Jew-baiter. It makes me angry, but I'm not saying you guys are the Jew-baiters, I'm saying that in this instance, you just added to the attack. And anyway, there's no rule saying Christians can't get angry- I said this elsewhere- Jesus got angry, called people hypocrites and vipers, drove moneychangers out of the temple with a whip- anger is actually part of being Christian. The alternative is to be lukewarm, to take no side, to not raise your voice against injustice. In reading I see that gop_jeff did respond by saying Israel is a democracy, etc., as to why gop supports Israel.

The Jewish Bloc is important to both the Dems and the Reps and Not because of reigious reasons. Both parties want thier financial support. A lot of Jews are turning to the GOP party because they liken Bushs' war on terrorism to Israels' fight to protect themselves from terrorism. This gives thier efforts more credibilty even tought I disagree with some of thier methods. Jews may even experimenting with losing the "persecuted minority" act and openly aligning themselves with the haves.

Originally posted by dilloduck

The Jewish Bloc is important to both the Dems and the Reps and Not because of reigious reasons. Both parties want thier financial support. A lot of Jews are turning to the GOP party because they liken Bushs' war on terrorism to Israels' fight to protect themselves from terrorism. This gives thier efforts more credibilty even tought I disagree with some of thier methods. Jews may even experimenting with losing the "persecuted minority" act and openly aligning themselves with the haves.

I'm afraid that I cannot agree that the Jewish bloc is important for financial reasons. US Jewry make up less than 1% of the population and the Jewish financial input is infinitesimal compared to the funds flowing in from large corporations in the form of soft money (especially to the so-called independent donors) sending millions into the Kerry campaign.

It is more likely that American Jewry is beginning to realize that Israel (the Jews) cannot make peace or convenants with a religion bent on their violent deaths. Reality slowly sets in that you have to fight an unconventional war with the same tactics used by the enemy. Example: Hitler and his Nazi party could not be fought with declarations and peace agreements or throwing flowers at the Nazis.

The Nazi's were bombed out of existence along with tens of thousands of Germany's innocent population. In my opinion, Israel will eventually use their military might and technology to end the Arab occupation of Israel and forget all about sharing its land with those who are not interested in land for peace.

Even now, Israel continues with its Operation Rainbow even though the European nations and even George W. Bush either condemn or abstain from its own defensive measures.

Israel is already hated and they know it. The only thing left is that the nations continue to hate the Jews but learn to respect them for their willingness and ability to end the Arab occupation.

Why do you think that neither the European nations nor the Arab nations attack this little strip of land with 5.6 million (evil) Jews?

Answer: They know that Israel is actually a superpower in terms of weaponry and technology. Israel would not hesitate to destroy any country(s) that attack it.

The world is again at war but this time a different kind of war. This time the victor will either destroy humanity or humanity will be saved from an evil religion written and directed from the grave of a used camel driver.

Forum List

Back