Why does the GOP Support Israel

Originally posted by NewGuy
Now, I would like to see clarification on this......especially the first statement.

Well, Jews don't believe that Christ was God, they are wrong there, but they observe sabbath on the right day, unlike Christians.

I'll have to think of some more....

Originally posted by Gop guy
Well, Jews don't believe that Christ was God, they are wrong there, but they observe sabbath on the right day, unlike Christians.

I'll have to think of some more....

Remember, though, you are talking about ORTHODOX Jews. Jews are also a race.

There are many born again Jews.

If you are thinking that all Jews are orthodox, than I can see your point.

I would like to also see the point on the sabbath illustrated as I am unsure of how you are percieving it.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Christians observe sabbath on Sunday, and Jews observe it on Saturday, right?

Actually, I don't know WHEN Jews observe it.

I'm pretty sure they do it on Saturday, though, there are some Christians that observe it on Saturdays, Seventh day Adventists they're called.

Jews celebrate Sabbath from sunset Friday to sunset Saturday.

The reason Christians celebrate the Sabbath on Sunday is because it is the day of the week when Christ rose from the dead.

Originally posted by gop_jeff

The reason Christians celebrate the Sabbath on Sunday is because it is the day of the week when Christ rose from the dead.

That was my understanding as well. I knew there was a difference and it had to do with the sun-up, sun-down, but I couldn't remember what it was.

Claiming Christianity faulty is not an accurate, nor factual, nor PROPER thing.

Originally posted by gop_jeff

Yep, you got it.

Ummmmmm, no.

I am a staunch conservative Republican.

I'm also a devout Christian, who sees that the Jews are Christ's chosen people, I mean, IT'S IN THE BIBLE.

All that hate can't be healthy.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

Gop guy, you're filled with more hate than anyone I've ever met. You're not a Christian or a Jew. You're just an asshole neoconservative who should be shipped out of the U.S.A. for the nation's security. You hate our country and want it destroyed. Guess what? I will stand hard against you.

America First!!! Israel Last!!!

I cant figure out why you hate jews. I just cant.

I mean here we have a people without whom we would have No Bible.

We have a people whom our Savior, the King of the Jews, made himself flesh.

Without the Jews and the other Israelites there would be no Christianity today. no Christianity means no catholicism, which means not protestantism, which means no protestant ethics in which this nation was founded on.

Besides what the heck is the point of hating people? It takes way too much energy and isnt worth the hassle.

As to answer the question i think there are two main reasons the GOP supports Israel

1)Israel is the only representative nation in the region. or atleast will be until Iraq is up and running.

2)a large part of the GOP are Christians who believe the Bible and the Prophecies of the Gathering of Israel in the latter days from the four corners of the earth.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Gop guy, you're filled with more hate than anyone I've ever met. You're not a Christian or a Jew. You're just an asshole neoconservative who should be shipped out of the U.S.A. for the nation's security. You hate our country and want it destroyed. Guess what? I will stand hard against you.

America First!!! Israel Last!!!

Ummmmmm, no.

I'm the most humble guy you could ever hope to meet, I just don't take kindly to:
radical liberals
radical muslims
and
RACISTS LIKE YOU

You're just some derranged klasman who can't accept the fact that the Jews are Christ's chosen people, I bet you're middle name is hate.

You need to be wiped off the earth, Nazis like you give us otherewise kind and good conservatives a bad name.

I love this country and will fight to defend it from whoever.

A little news flash for you:
THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON JUDEO-CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES
and freedom for whoever seeks it out.

Since you want to initiate a second holocaust against the Jews, and are a Nazi, I'd say your the one with the twisted view of this country and really need TO TAKE THE HOOD OFF YOUR HEAD.

I don't need to stand against the evil likes you, JESUS CHRIST WILL STRIKE YOUR FOUL ASS DOWN.

Cheers asshole

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

Forum List

Back